It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw UFO with my eyes and my drone (pictures)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I was using one of the drones I had left over from the border mission last Summer to inspect my gutters this afternoon when I witnessed with my own eyes what appeared to be a stationary grayish in color round object hovering a few thousand feet up. I could tell its altitude without knowing its size exactly because it was underneath the clouds

Since my drone is able to points its camera up and down I figured Id send it up a few hundred feet to take a picture, since my mobile phone camera is not nearly as good as this thing's 20-something MP Hassleblad

When it moved in front of clouds, it was white. When it was just in the sky, it was gray-ish dark. No lights whatsoever. Anyhow, as my drone made it to around 200ft this thing started moving, first forward, then left, then up (in a U shape) and went in and out of the clouds several times. I also have a video that is around 10GB taken in either 4K or 1080p at 60 frames (forget which its set to right now)

What is this thing?

After the third pass in and out of the cloud, it seemed to *blink* and disappear
edit on 5/31/2020 by JBurns because: 10 GIGABYTE not MB

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Also according to www.flightradar24.com... and my own hardware ADS-B beacon tracker there was no airtraffic within 25 miles of the area at the time

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I witnessed (with my Partner and son) what I could only describe as being exactly what you saw and imaged some six years or so ago, good catch!

I'm looking forward to showing them this, S&F!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Silver sphere. I saw one about 15 years ago.

Remains unexplained but your pictures are exactly what I saw at a lower altitude.

Did you say you have video footage?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I get the impression that it was something surveilling YOU, JBurns. Is there any reason why one of our government agencies would want to see what you're doing?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I sure do!! Just need to find a way I can get it out to the Internet now. Working on another Drop Box since I lost my original login credentials

Ill have it up shortly

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

I witnessed (with my Partner and son) what I could only describe as being exactly what you saw and imaged some six years or so ago, good catch!

I'm looking forward to showing them this, S&F!

Glad to hear that! I hope the video I get up helps even more

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I get the impression that it was something surveilling YOU, JBurns. Is there any reason why one of our government agencies would want to see what you're doing?

Maybe

I dont mean that there is a legitimate reason, but Id be lying if I said I didnt try to bait them on occasion. Really never expected anyone was really paying attention but you never know!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I sure do!! Just need to find a way I can get it out to the Internet now. Working on another Drop Box since I lost my original login credentials

Ill have it up shortly

Excellent. I look forward to watching it.

Forgot to say, what a fantastic catch! You must have very sharp eyesight to spot that thing so high up.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

It is uploading right now!

Actually it gave a strange glimmer from sunlight is the only reason I looked up. I always try to spot airplanes, I am fascinated by aviation and would love to get my private pilot I just worry about passing the medical certificate (eye sight isnt what it use to be when reading, fine most other ways) so I always try to see if I can spot the planes and ID them

My youngest daughter and neighbor was over at the time and also witnessed this with their own eyes

It is about 70% uploaded by the way
edit on 5/31/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Yeah, the sunlight reflecting off the sphere was what drew my attention too. The weather conditions were almost identical to your sighting.

Edit to add: I also had an overwhelming feeling of being watched.
edit on 3152020 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It is pretty tough to see so it might take a few loops through the video

Made this image to help with where to start looking

streamable.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Ain't that something! To see the same (or similar) thing over a span of time like that. Really something else

Strange as it is to say this, I almost had the feeling it was playing around after seeing the drone. It was totally stationary at first, holding a perfect position So much that I would have thought it was a star if it were illuminated and a little later/darker out. And then almost as soon as I started heading toward its general direction it starts moving

I am fortunate to have a good number of 600 ft hilltops nearby, as it greatly extends the altitude I can legally put the drone in the air (400ft AGL)

I have no idea how it could possibly tell if my little drone was merely looking at it or anything like that, could have been a true coincidence in timing but although I am a "true believer" in the UFO/alien phenomenon it left me feeling a bit astonished I actually saw something unexplained. First time for everything!!!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

It is pretty tough to see so it might take a few loops through the video

Made this image to help with where to start looking

streamable.com...

Damn, that really is hard to see. I'm on my tablet atm though.

I will watch on my pc later, thanks for uploading the video.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Maybe

I dont mean that there is a legitimate reason, but Id be lying if I said I didnt try to bait them on occasion. Really never expected anyone was really paying attention but you never know!

When your drone began lifting up towards the UFO, the UFO's movements indicate that whoever was monitoring you was surprised and caught off guard. Probably the first time one of the spies (govt or contractor) has had a subject/target send a drone up to take a look at their spy-drone!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

My apologies WideEyes! I have a buddy who does all sorts of video and movie work, he has done post processing on a few of my drone videos

The page I used supported the H264 codec so I had to convert it from the newer H265 first, which Im not sure but could have impacted the quality too

1080p at full screen you are able to see it pretty well though, the pictures were very much so zoomed in and I do have the originals with the exif data on them as well
(12MB in size compared to the ~KB of the uploads here)
edit on 5/31/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

That's such an awesome encounter.

The one I saw didn't move at all. It just hung there a few hundred feet above the ground in broad daylight near a busy road like it was just observing the traffic and didn't give a fk who saw it.

I've always wondered how many other motorists spotted it that day. Unforgettable.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

1080p, should be nice and clear on my monitor.

No apologies needed. I can't wait to watch this thing properly.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Heh, that would be a first!

Just wish I could have gotten a closer look, my fear was that it was some sort of genuine aircraft so I knew I had to keep a good distance no matter what, but with the kind of cameras these things have on them even thousands of feet can look pretty good if you know what your doing with the camera

Sadly I barely know what I'm doing with the camera
I am halfway decent at flying the thing at least, no crashes yet ... fingers crossed

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Maybe

When your drone began lifting up towards the UFO, the UFO's movements indicate that whoever was monitoring you was surprised and caught off guard. Probably the first time one of the spies (govt or contractor) has had a subject/target send a drone up to take a look at their spy-drone!

My problem with your theory that it's a spook surveillance unit is that I saw the exact same thing 15 years ago in the UK.

Are the spooks doing UK traffic management too?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join