It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragons are coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Dragons are coming!

To say the least, I'm pretty excited about this show. The only downer is that I don't have a TV, so I'll need to go find someone with a TV or download it off the Internet.

Do you think dragons are real? Do you think they were at one time real creatures?

I think that they may have been real creatures at one time, and we either wiped them out due to prejudice and misunderstanding, much like the dodo bird. Or, they went into hiding.

To say the least, the Animal Planet show looks really nice, and I really look forward to watching it.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
i think at one time dragons did exist. i mean hey......they just found "hobbits!" there is usually a bit of truth in myth. and anyhow....dragons are the shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Here is a link concerning the upcoming show on Animal Planet
www.dragonsarecoming.com
I am kind of curious as to what this show will make public- supposedly they have discovered a frozen dragon, at least that is what the commercial implied.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Dragons, yes I believe did exist. But not to the extent that books make them out to be (120 feet tall and breathing fire that can burn anything in its way!)

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Do you think dragons are real? Do you think they were at one time real creatures?

I think that more dinos survived into the time of earlier men than we in the modern world currently believe, and that these survivors were responsible for many of the legends around the world. Same with unicorns... There are interesting horse-like animals that were around in the last ice age, and if the horn was keratin versus bone, then the fossil wouldn't be much different than a horse...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
We have dragons now. The Komoto dragon's a real predator. If you get bitten you could die from the immediate infection due to the komoto's severely infectious saliva. But they don't breath fire .

Other Dragons being real?, don't know but I keep an open mind on them. There is a popular belief of dragons in China.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I remember reading a book in the Apocrypha (sp?) and it refered to King Nebudcanezzar having a dragon that he paraded through the streets of Babylon.
Anyone else know the book in the Apocrypha that I am referencing?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I believe you are refering to the story of Bel which was a false idol according to the bible. We were just discussing it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-3-2005 by contraa]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A thread on this topic has already been made less than a week ago.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

So if you could please add your comments to the link above, and ill close this one, Feel free to u2u it you have any concerns

Thank you

Asala

top topics

join