It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
😂🤣

twitter.com...

Unbelievable... Now if she were to be arrested (she won't be) it's not just "political retribution" , it'll be "an attack on freedom of the press".

They know how to take care of their own, I guess. Lose your job for gross misconduct for our cause? Here's a cushy job at a network (and/or a lucrative book deal)...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

😆

The guy's a flame thrower. You'll need a squirt gun.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

TeeeeeVeeeeeReeeee

Sorry Rel

edit on 652020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ok, I'm just going to ask this on the board because my minds working overtime and to be honest I wouldn't know who to ask, to be took seriously.
So just gonna ask bluntly.....

Is there certain COMMS going on within this thread, or am I seeing things that arent there?

Its driving me mad, a simple yes or no is enough..... but a more explainative PM would be happily received also

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_FireOOD

Simple.. GOOD vs EVIL
The Choice is the WILD card..for some

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Equally infuriating: Ukraine Found No Evidence Against Hunter Biden in Case Audit: Former Top Prosecutor

The problem is proving anything illegal happened. Everyone with half a brain knows a situation where the energy board of a company is stuffed with close-friends and family of international leaders and policy -makers is corrupt as hell. Hell, even Hunter admits he probably wouldn't have gotten the job with a different last name. Everyone knows that hiring a ne'er-do-well whose only asset is his name for big bucks is a form of corruption.

But now show what law was broken by whom. Demonstrate it with evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. Unless there was a tacit agreement that "I'll hire Hunter, you owe me on ..." or "You hire Hunter; I'll take care of you", I don't know how you prove an actual crime was committed. Hiring a guy with a wink and a smile because you expect preferential treatment isn't necessarily a crime. Overpaying a drug-addicted loser as an unasked favour isn't a crime, unfortunately, even though everyone knows it's dirty as hell.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
BIG, very BIG, as in BIG.

Market Close Today

Guess who has control over the Market???

Jobs.
Market.
Black Approval.
Anons
330 million NOT wrecking things, looting and acting like zombies.
No war.
No actual Virus deaths of note.

Rope A Dope was tough to watch, always wondering if Foreman was actually winning. Then, boom.

Full blown eneMedia meltdown in 5 > 4 > 3...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Jobs report was the biggest surprise this week, and that's saying something.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

twitter.com...

And one of my favs...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
My apologies if this has been posted already, but this a Twitter thread from @drawandstrike that offers a theory on the military situation in D.C.

threader.app...

In a very small nutshell, he breaks down the issue of the "unmarked" officers around D.C. and how Trump essentially had the MSM speculating military presence was imminent.....only to fool them.

The D.C. mayor as well as the sh%tty Dem mayors and governors around the country that are ordering police to stand down and rejecting aid from the National Guard THOUGHT they could overrule Trump on bringing in the military...

This is the solution Trump & Barr came up with. And it's brilliant.

The Democrats thought by having their Governors & Mayors stand their police forces down while refusing to call in the Guard, they could BAIT Trump into sending in the US military.

Trump was TRAPPED!
Actually no, Trump wasn't trapped.

He spent 4 days shuffling some military units around to distract you while never ordering them to fix bayonets and charge in, as you were DESPERATELY HOPING HE WAS GOING TO DO.

Meanwhile a dozen federal agencies coordinated the real response.
THAT is why they are never going to beat Trump.

Airtight operational security while things get done while idiots are given rabbits to chase.

And then when it's at the stage there's nothing the Democrats can do to sabotage or stop it, they roll it out.
"NO NO STOP WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE **AUTHORITY** TO DO THAT THEY DON'T **WANT** YOUR HELP GET THOSE FEDERAL AGENTS OUTTA THERE NOOOOOOW!!!!!!"

I suggest you read the entire thread. But the theory is that Trump & Barr can't call in marines without the DC mayors approval, so instead the officers around D.C. that arent wearing any insignia are actually Federal agents from over a dozen different agencies. And they need NO outside approval to do so!

edit on 5-6-2020 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There are two new Q posts but they are not showing up on any Q drop site, yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Mutiny on the horizon?
twitter.com...

Sorry on phone

Copy/paste

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
My apologies if this has been posted already, but this a Twitter thread from @drawandstrike that offers a theory on the military situation in D.C.

threader.app...

In a very small nutshell, he breaks down the issue of the "unmarked" officers around D.C. and how Trump essentially had the MSM speculating military presence was imminent.....only to fool them.

The D.C. mayor as well as the sh%tty Dem mayors and governors around the country that are ordering police to stand down and rejecting aid from the National Guard THOUGHT they could overrule Trump on bringing in the military...

This is the solution Trump & Barr came up with. And it's brilliant.

The Democrats thought by having their Governors & Mayors stand their police forces down while refusing to call in the Guard, they could BAIT Trump into sending in the US military.

Trump was TRAPPED!
Actually no, Trump wasn't trapped.

He spent 4 days shuffling some military units around to distract you while never ordering them to fix bayonets and charge in, as you were DESPERATELY HOPING HE WAS GOING TO DO.

Meanwhile a dozen federal agencies coordinated the real response.
THAT is why they are never going to beat Trump.

Airtight operational security while things get done while idiots are given rabbits to chase.

And then when it's at the stage there's nothing the Democrats can do to sabotage or stop it, they roll it out.
"NO NO STOP WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE **AUTHORITY** TO DO THAT THEY DON'T **WANT** YOUR HELP GET THOSE FEDERAL AGENTS OUTTA THERE NOOOOOOW!!!!!!"

I suggest you read the entire thread. But the theory is that Trump & Barr can't call in marines without the DC mayors approval, so instead the officers around D.C. that arent wearing any insignia are actually Federal agents from over a dozen different agencies. And they need NO outside approval to do so!

No Patches?

Clip Lends credence. Brilliant. "But but but we said no military." "I didn't send the military." "but but they have uniforms..."

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Ok, I'm just going to ask this on the board because my minds working overtime and to be honest I wouldn't know who to ask, to be took seriously.
So just gonna ask bluntly.....

Is there certain COMMS going on within this thread, or am I seeing things that arent there?

Its driving me mad, a simple yes or no is enough..... but a more explainative PM would be happily received also

It’s like ESP/Psychic/intuitive/spirit world stuff I think but I feel like this entire thread can sometimes create synchronicities and signs that somehow reverberate out into the current events of the world that are fascinating.

Sometimes it’s all garbage though. It just depends on where your vibe is at , in how you’ll perceive it, I guess.

It would be interesting to take the thread this direction but I bet there would be way too many objections so I’m keeping my response short as possible.

I’ve tried to reveal many of my own experiences dispersed throughout my posts in here. Following this thread as what began as a really intriguing joke that Hilary might actually get arrested would’ve ended for me and I would’ve never posted if the mystical hadn’t of bled through, somehow. I’ve lurked numerous ATS threads similar to this one (but never continuing on for years) and never got those vibes from them, although they too, sucked me in.

I wanna know, but then again, sometimes I think I really don’t.

That’s probably as authentic of answer as you’ll get... but I certainly don’t really have any comms to participate in other than what others might perceivee to be low key ESP/intuitive empath/psychic so subtle it’s barely even relevant- vibes.

^^and that’s what it looks like when you bathe in windex, I suppose. Lol.

Not speaking for others in the thread. Just my own POV. I see that others are instigating and having some back and forth that I don’t engage in.... but the instances of it coming about seem to always stem from this same mystical thing I’m trying to explain. (Very badly, sorry!)

I think I veered way off topic of what you’re asking .... however...
Probably still relevant. Lol.

and one more thought to add: I choose not to explore any potential ESP or expanded consciousness traits that I possess because I understand that it can be very dangerous to play in that realm and so most of what I experience is simply what I am not strong enough to block out or what the protection that I intend for myself fails to protect me from and i have been very blessed in having followed that simple rule for myself- and therefore what gets through, may very well be nudges and signs from I guess most would call the light - in Q speak especially.

I think the veil that blocks out much of what we don’t experience, but is behind the goings on of reality, is thinning out.... for many it may have already been weaker than is “average”

I always assumed that was the case for most people on the site simply because the nature of subjects of this site.

Now, I hope that everyone forgives me for the woowoo post. We need a good one every once in a while, though, just for good LARP measure.

edit on 5-6-2020 by SouthernGift because: Oops double quote

edit on 5-6-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Couple of interesting Timestamp2Acronym decodes on tweets from today:

DECODE ID 200605009D

1) Retweet 1

"It's time to Make America Normal Again, and this is the best KICK OFF ever!!!

This will make your day, folks! Happy Friday!

t.co..."

Gives Acronyms: BEE TWO = B2 = Bill Barr

2) Tweet 2

Twitter Pulls Trump Campaign Video of President Showing Empathy For Peaceful Protesters davidharrisjr.com... They are fighting hard for the Radical Left Democrats. A one sided battle. Illegal. Section 230!

Gives Acronyms: TAG BAG = BAG and TAG the Evidence from this tweet against Twitter

As MT puts it: CeeeJeAeBee

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Susan Rice, Samantha powers, etc. have no color delineation

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Remember Chelsea Clinton.

+1 more 
link   
One thing to note. Those "protesting" have never committed to a thing in their lives. They're hardly going to commit to this level of insanity. They've never endured hardship or challenges above standardized tests. Summer is coming among other things.

At some point Starbucks will reopen without mandatory masks and boom.

More Beautiful IRONY.

Nike Gives Kapernicksour money to "take a knee." Nike Stores Looted Sad irony twist, Nike loses little as sweatshop shoes are cheap, but many kapernicksour store employees are now out of work but kapernicksour will still get paid.

link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Thanks for the reminder SG... as my school headmaster once told me "If you walk through that door make very sure you don't let anything come back through the other way!". He was once Witchmaster General for Europe (apparently).

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join