It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

There is also apparently a movement starting in and around Maryland and in other countries where people of minority descent stop white people and ask them to kneel and apologize for their white privilege.

Those people can # right off.

The person who I saw doing this was doing it to humiliate liberals.

He was asking them to kneel for George Foreman LOL

He was definitely doing as joke.

Speaks volumes that they will do it though.

Most definitely!

He was making them put on chains and ridiculous stuff.

I was offended at first until I saw the perpetrator was definitely doing it as a joke.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It will be "virtual" too. Maybe from a bunker, lol.

The transmission is now live. Awaiting the Punishers: www.justice.gov...

edit on 6/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.justice.gov...

I am thinking it has to deal with some sort of drug ring being busted. US Marshals, Bureau of Prisons, DEA, ATF, Barr, Wray......all points to something international or multiple state criminal activity being involved.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.justice.gov...

I am thinking it has to deal with some sort of drug ring being busted. US Marshals, Bureau of Prisons, DEA, ATF, Barr, Wray......all points to something international or multiple state criminal activity being involved.

I also find the timing interesting considering the White House complex has a Huge fence being installed all the way around it.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Antifa members moved from making quick dry cement milkshakes to hand sanitizer. "M-Cocktails" and "Homemade Napalm" 💣

Por tland anti-fascists are making hand sanitizer for essential workers, homeless residents

About 10 regular volunteers work four 4-6 hours a day in what they’re calling the “Q Lab.” Everyone wears protective face coverings – there’s no shortage of those among the antifa movement – and tries to keep their distance.

French Police Raid Alleged Far-Left Antifa Bomb Factory HQ

The raid of the building took place on Sunday with officers discovering dozens of Molotov cocktails and other incendiary devices. The building, which has been occupied by members of the far-left extremist movement, featured various radical slogans including: “A cop, a bullet, social justice.”

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

www.justice.gov...

I also smell an ANTIFA possibility. The Project Veritas guy indicated that his Antifa sting had some assistance from the DOJ.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

www.justice.gov...

I also smell an ANTIFA possibility. The Project Veritas guy indicated that his Antifa sting had some assistance from the DOJ.

I could see that too. Possibly discussing unmasking politicians that have helped fund a criminal terrorist organization.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

www.justice.gov...

I could see that too. Possibly discussing unmasking politicians that have helped fund a criminal terrorist organization.

Maybe Trump is enacting the Insurrection Act and letting Barr announce it.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Barr .... said ... Flood (corrected to) Floyd

FLOOD Qmap 3784

need to wipe my feet off ....came in from the mudpit lol

Declassification Chain of Command
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
23 Jan 2020 - 1:57:08 AM
DECLAS CoC
POTUS > Barr
Barr > Durham
[[F] classified intel provided [FVEY - Non FVEY] as needed]
Does Durham want to hold [freeze] 'public' declas due to criminal nature of the probe(s)?
Think GJ material.
When did the investigation begin?
When did the investigation really begin?
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Slow drip > Flood
Q

edit on 642020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 642020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here's a little tidbit from yesterday, probably lost in the mess...

DJT Tweet

I just remembered digging here that Rod's sig was wrong.

It would appear Rod is either, covering for someone, or maintaining some form of Plausible Deniability. If you haven't checked out Rod's EYES in the last Q&A with Lindsey, it is worth a look.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

www.justice.gov...

Re: www.justice.gov...

I have closed-caption on. Looks like Wray is coming down hard on violent agitators.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A LOT of nothing from the press conference.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
A LOT of nothing from the press conference.

It's like "state of US Covi-19" briefings, only its a "state of US Violence" briefing.

And they're not wearing masks or standing 6 feet apart. The horror!
edit on 6/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Antifa planned anti-government insurgency for months, law enforcement official says

Activists of the far-left Antifa movement began planning to foment a nationwide anti-government insurgency as early as November as the U.S. presidential campaign season kicked off in earnest, according to a law enforcement official with access to intelligence behind the shadowy group.

Added Joe Myers, a former Defense Intelligence Agency official and counterinsurgency expert, “President Trump’s election and revitalization of America are a threat to Antifa’s nihilist goals. They are fomenting this violence to create havoc, despair and to target the Trump campaign for defeat in 2020.”

“The president and the attorney general want to know from [FBI] Director [Christopher] Wray what the FBI has been doing to track and dismantle and surveil and prosecute Antifa,” Mr. O’Brien said. “And if that hasn’t been happening, we want to know what the plan is going forward.”

The ideology of Antifa is at its center Marxism-Leninism, he said.

“Antifa is currently functioning as the command and control of the riots, which are themselves the overt utilization of targeted violence against targets such as stores — capitalism; monuments — history; and churches — God,” he said.

Harvard Divinity School Professor Cornel R. West has praised Antifa for protecting him and other protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017.

Wray was just speaking live at DOJ. Didn't sound much different from what he said back in 2018 regards to Antifa.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Q said this week, the DOJ/DHS has been gathering intelligence on ANTIFA for awhile.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Interesting stat... Link

I guess no one died in all that time. BTW, why isn't it African American Lives Matter? Either way, that is simply no coincidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
You still listening LoL Boots on the Ground !

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Q4401

Link

Q4402

4 Jun 2020 - 1:01:13 PM
twitter.com...📁
Demons continue to serve the devil in his attempt to lead the world away from God and into sin.
Q

edit on 4-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: SKEPTEK
You still listening LoL Boots on the Ground !

Just turned it off.

Talk about disappointment.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You have to think that the Feds have informants already in most, if not all, the major metropolitan Antifa chapters.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join