It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the site software has been updated over past couple of days?

I do my thread archiving via Internet Explorer, in order to save as .mhtml... trying to do this today and can't reach www.abovetopsecret.com in either IE or EDGE browsers?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Any chance the browsers are requiring an https connection?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No problem getting on with Edge via FIOS

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Tried both http: and https: Cavv!

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
As was pointed out the "W" is missing in Q4518 sign language.

“W" is the New York Stock Exchange symbol for Wayfair Inc.

Niraj Shah is co-founder & CEO of Wayfair and Director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
Shah Family Foundation is partnered with Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
www.shahfoundation.org...

G-Max arrest on July 2.

July 3rd - WE Charity pulls out of $912-million contract with Trudeau government. Link

Q’s last drop is the Goodable Canadian connection.

twitter.com...

And we know G-Max has/had apparent UN connections via TerraMar.

I mentioned in earlier post that Marc Kielburger and his wife Roxanne Joyal are co-founders of the WE movement (formerly Free the Children) and are both Rhodes Scholars.

Sooo, the missing "W" may be pointing to the "WE" charity scandal and/or WayFair, but regardless something definitely smells rotten...

twitter.com...

Also, have you heard of...

W Hotels is an upscale hotel chain owned by Marriott International that is generally marketed towards a younger age group than their other properties. As of December 31, 2018, W operates 55 hotels in 25 countries with 15,043 rooms and is continuing to expand both domestically and internationally.

POTUS "W" with the q tips... Q TIPS.😎

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

China mafia darling Newsome ordered a billion dollars worth of ineffective toxic masks form Chaayna. Thankfully it was CCP payoff so none will actually show up and wind up in the ocean.

Funny part. At least in Los Angeles, you can no longer bring you own bag to shop, so we're back to that.

Trader Joe's here in Atlanta won't let anyone use their own bags either....i laughed at the first person I saw get denied and how they were upset.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Tried both http: and https: Cavv!

Maybe run a traceroute command from your PC to see how it is trying to get to ATS ?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
ALERT: 3RD Alarm fire on USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD-6) at Naval Base San Diego.

SDFD & Federal Fire have unified command for what sounds like a below deck fire, possibly in a hanger bay

Initial reports of an explosion & injuries.

@Live video Or www.pscp.tv...

edit on 12-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Been watching for a while and its getting worse by the minute

Hope its just an accident

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CanadianMason

Trump came along and turned that around. He won the silent majority over in 2016 by expressing publicly what they had always wanted.

only 60 million voted repub. How can you say that most of them were silent? And that just 1/4 of the voting population is the majority? It's not even the majority of people that vote . It's only half.

In 2012 the same amount of republicans voted for romney, 60 million. So who are these new republican voters? Why didn't that number grow? Did a bunch of republicans jump ship to be replaced by an equal number of what you called deplorables?

After 4 years of Congressional
Hoaxs, targeted investigations with no merit, non stop MSM attacks with gossip an inuendou ... POTUS has not gained support ? Fake NEWS lol

LOL
WAKE UP... Drooling whilst asleep is not reality

edit on 7122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 7122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

Yea, it definitely looks very bad. The trolls are already hacking the wiki... "It is currently on fire after being attacked by Chinks."

USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD-6) - wiki

"The Bonhomme Richard was docked for scheduled maintenance between deployments, said Krishna Jackson, a Navy spokeswoman. The sailors assigned to it were staying in Navy or private housing on shore and were not on board when the fire started, she said."
twitter.com...

One possibility is some sailor on fire watch fell asleep. I've seen it happen before but not this bad.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Could be an accident, but since it's used for deploying US Marines, and there's a lot of hints of something big going down this week in one of the coastal cities (LA, San Fran, Seattle) I won't be surprised if this was intentionally done by a special little group of Trotskyists.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

PM for you

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

CNN says noxious smoke is enveloping parts of San Diego. Huge danger to citizens there!

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL. Wear masks! 😂

Naval Surface Forces
@SurfaceWarriors
The fire was called away at approx. 8:30 AM, July 12. Approx. 160 Sailors were aboard at the time. @LHD6BHR is going through a maintenance availability and has a crew size of approx. 1000. 18 Sailors have been transferred to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
twitter.com...
edit on 12-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Last month French nuclear sub on fire in dry dock

USS Donald Cook vs Sukhoi 24
USS McCain vs oil tanker
USS Fitzgerald vs container ship
USS Laboon vs scuba diver?
KNM Helge Ingstad vs oil tanker

See also here and here

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Another TYPO tweet from yesterday, that we missed(?), at 07:00:17:

This man should be extradited, tried, and thrown into jail. A sick lier who was paid by Crooked Hillary & the DNC! t.co...

1) This one remains UNCORRECTED, as do the perhsps and monumrnt TYPOs this morning... unusual!!!

2) TYPO is lier should be liar giving AE or EA
a) lier fits with l'i/Lilibet and ER = Queen Elizabeth, from yesterday.

b) It is possible that these lates TYPOs remain UNCORRECTED because we are supposed to look them up on clinton emails?
perhsps lier monumrnt...

3) Timestamp links to:
Q700 [Next week][Next week][Next week] Suicide weekend?
Q17 Why Does Obama Trail POTUS?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

USS Fitzgerald was moored next to LHD-6 on fire and just pulled away about half hour ago.

The US Navy minesweeper Champion caught fire in San Diego last Nov and 2 weeks prior fire erupted onboard the amphibious assault ship Iwo Jima at Naval Station Mayport in Florida.
Navy Times

Also, there was Russia's only Carrier, Admiral Kuznetsov on fire while moored back in Dec 2019.

Meanwhile, in the hot covert war another fire at a sensitive facility in Iran. This time a petrochemical plant.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Fascinating. I downloaded the app today, watched some videos about it and, now I'm obsessed with it. My wife is on staycation for the next week, and she decided to join me on our first Randonaut adventure tomorrow morning. I have a destination and intention loaded up and ready to go. It's only 2 minutes away. I'm visualizing a head. I will record our trip and post the results. Always up for an adventure/experiment.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: Vasa Croe

PM for you

Replied

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join