It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
"And the Flag still stand for freedom AND THEY CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY!

best line ever in a Patriotic Song.

originally posted by: LightsShimmer
Hello Friends!

Popping out of lurk mode to wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July!

Thank you to Q+, Q, Q Team, General Flynn, AG Barr, etc…all our military men and women, ATS Q-team, all the digital soldiers and lurkers as well as every single human being that is holding love, harmony and unity in their hearts and trusting the light will win.

I did not become a Patriot until our Fearless Leader was elected and began our Great Awakening. I love our country and planet more than I could ever have imagined. And, while it is hard to standby and witness the insanity that is occurring around us, I am committed (more than ever) to Trusting the Plan and supporting everyone - from the trenches to the keyboards - that is fighting this silent war.

I grew up in the south and Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the U.S.A" was a song I heard a lot. It didn't have much impact on me as a kid, but it sure does now. Lee performed at the 2017 Inauguration and I happened upon this video, which is worth the 5 minutes to watch. In addition to the beautiful lyrics*, it causes you to reflect on all that has occurred and been accomplished in 3 1/2 amazing years.

With gratitude and love,
Lights Shimmer

*Lyrics
If tomorrow all the things were gone
I worked for all my life
And I had to start again
With just my children and my wife
I thank my lucky stars
To be living here today
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom
And they can't take that away

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you
And defend Her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Late night (4th of July) Tweet from President Trump signals PAIN for CNN.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
POTUS first tweet of July 5th was at 00:32:20 (SKULL&BONES):

Wow. @CNN got caught cold manipulating the words and meaning of my 4th of July Speech. They were brazen, desperate. Watch what happens!

1) Usual DECODES link to posts:
Q1 HRC Extradition

Q32 Tide is Turning: The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Q52 Barack Obama/Pelosi/NoName/MW's Net Worth

Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood: Clinton campaign sweeping under carpet
Q126 Previous was deleted. Curious. +++ ++ +
Q130 Hong Kong Aerial Photo
Q532 MSM Fake News Awards: READY FOR LAUNCH? SHOW the WORLD. SHOW the WORLD the TRUTH. OPEN THEIR EYES. DON'T LET POTUS SUFFER FROM THE SOROS/LOSER BOTS THAT CONTINUALLY FLOOD. MAKE THE FAKE NEWS AWARDS YOUR 1ST ORGANIZED TWEET STORM DAY. MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Q1232 Fire up those Memes! Please stand by. On the clock. Ready to play? MOAB incoming.

Q1732 Rogue Missile Launch: Specific reason for the reminder. Everything stated has a purpose.

Q3212 Admiral Rogers Tipped Off Trump That Trump Tower Was Bugged: Think Rogers T-Tower meeting (right after SCIF set up in Tower). Think POTUS campaign leaving T-Tower (base of operations) THE VERY NEXT DAY. 1+1=2

Q3220 Project Veritas Releases Unedited Video of CNN's Van Jones Saying Russia Is a 'Nothing Burger': Sometimes it's good to go back, once you've gone forward. 'Knowingly' pushing a 'narrative' that is FALSE/FAKE….. This. Is. CNN. Media-arm of the [D] party. THINK. FOR. YOURSELF.

Q4326 CONFIRMATION POST: We're in for One Hell of a Show

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
For this logic to be the case then:

The scales are an optical allusion as would be our flesh when we reached out to touch it. Our minds would rationalize that the scale was telling us a fact just as the appearance of our skin and touch would be allusions.

I am having a hard time with this concept but will say that as a believer in Christ and God who sent him, I think we have a soul that is independent of our bodies. Reincarnation at resurrection, or any other time would fit in the logic of a "Matrix" theme.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm on board with the simulation theory with one small exception.

Holograms barely have mass. Our "solid" mass still needs to be explained.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

may i have a rallying point please.

There are apparently a few sites 'out there' that have some similarity to ATS.

However, as far as a 'rally point' goes for the participants in this thread, I think we're all waiting for that information.

Cheers

I'm starting to think this is the thread that killed it. Just a feeling. Could be total crap.

If you are implying ATS is being killed then, the thing that MIGHT end up killing ATS is the fact we have some a-holes who think that they are going to burst our bubble every time a truth comes out they need to suppress. They like to spew BS and pretend it is true. Like a certain self described expert on Space anomalies who constantly has the deflector on in threads like this who use to be considered an expert and who's posts were coveted by some who know better now.

But, I think we will overcome this if we have to pitch in and will.

edit on 5-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jul 4th
0 Q posts, 69 POTUS tweets of which 47 retweets and 0 self-retweets:
Total 69 (=52 + 17 = Q).

Q V18.20 20200704 to 4580 incl. DECODE tools

Most linked posts from the day's decodes:
19 Q4
14 Q8
13 Q28
11 Q16 (MAGA Promise)
10 Q2, Q44 (Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.)
9 Q3, Q5, Q14, Q52
8 Q32, Q54 (Jeremiah 29:11), Q68
7 Q6, Q7, Q22, Q48 (What is Q clearance), Q56, Q88
6 Q12, Q20, Q40, Q77, Q84, Q113
5 Q9, Q18, Q19, Q21, Q34 (Q clearance Patriot), Q45, Q47, Q79, Q2020
4 Q1, Q25, Q33, Q37, Q43, Q53, Q66, Q76, Q86, Q98, Q114, Q126
3 Q10, Q17, Q24, Q38, Q50, Q57, Q59, Q72, Q87, Q102, Q110, Q125, Q126, Q128, Q132, Q133, Q145, Q152, Q158, Q207

edit on 5-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

may i have a rallying point please.

There are apparently a few sites 'out there' that have some similarity to ATS.

However, as far as a 'rally point' goes for the participants in this thread, I think we're all waiting for that information.

Cheers

I'm starting to think this is the thread that killed it. Just a feeling. Could be total crap.

Hmm. This thread as a vehicle for too much digging . . . that got ATS into trouble ? Could be. I would want to hear that from ATS ownership before I would believe in that strongly. Certainly an interesting thought.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Just had a thought about the marker 11.3

The ones look a lot like sevens...

71.3 = July 4th? Or,
77.3 = 3pm on July 7th? Or,
77.3 = 7:12am, July 7th because 0.3x24hrs = 7hrs 12 mins.
edit on 5-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
You guys really need to see this tweet from tonight. It will warm you on the coldest of a blizzards day and stir the toughest of the Patriots here with hope and pride

They said it was illegal to set off fireworks in Los Angeles. Los Angeles responds.

It is only 2:19 long

Link to TWEET

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Washington Monument symbols ?
555 feet tall
Lots of 42 and 44 in the following posts.

POTUS TWEET - July 5
- Series of 4 photos showing the Washington monument disappearing.

Q POSTS - June 5
Q4418 - God's Power Was in D.C. Last Night
Q4419 - Have Faith
- Video of strange lightning striking the Washington monument.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

5 Things You Might Not Know About the Washington Monument
edit on 5-7-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jul 5 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
So, have we discussed the fortuitous “suicide” of Clinton associate Steve Bing in association with the arrest of Ghislane Maxwell? Quite the coinky-dink that Bing throws himself off a building not 2 weeks before the hammer drops on Maxwell. Something tells me they’ve GOT to be related. Did Bing get word that their whole sick cabal was about to go down? Does this tie into the giant encrypted criminal network that was busted in Europe?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I cannot begin to describe the amount of fireworks that were shot off in my area last night. It was absolutely incredible. For at least 5 hours straight, from 360 degrees all around. Must have been hundreds of people shooting off at the same time. You could smell the gunpowder in the air. I’ve never seen anything like it.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That’s wild. Pretty much what it looked like where I live too. Did anybody else catch the ufo at the very end of that second video?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Coming originally from Chicago, and having lived above the tree-line for years, I'm going to hazard that the sky would have looked like that anyways, LOL.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SouthernGift

Was this ever debunked...

Is that Ghislaine Maxwell in JonBenét Ramsey photo?

Holy crap. This intrigues me. Always been obsessed with the JBR case.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
The 'aether ' that surrounds us is sentient (consciousness). It interacts directly with our mind to create reality. Electromagnetic waves of energy collapse into particles through our observation and expectation of what will be perceived. Just like a pixel on a computer screen changes color to generate the illusion of moving objects, the quantum particles in the aether change their properties to generate the appearance of matter or movement. This is what we perceive through our physical senses. Similar to the way energy travels through ocean waves....or how people take turns standing up to do 'the wave ' in stadiums...if you move your hand through the air, the aether is working in conjunction with your consciousness and your energy field to 'switch ' the particles on in order to generate that movement

Our physical bodies are fields of energy that behave as a vehicle or vessel, containing our spirit (soul)

Our beliefs create this reality. In order to change this reality or transform this system, we have to create new systems of belief

This is my opinion

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Who’s afraid of Ghislaine Maxwell? Everyone on this list

It’s the Top Ten list no one wants to be on.

her friend, TV host Christopher Mason, said he believes she had access to videotapes from all of Epstein’s properties — and the footage has gone missing.

NYP

pic of the top ten list
1 Prince Andrew
2 Ehud Barak
3 Bill Clinton
4 Larry Summers
5 Alan Dershowitz
6 Leslie Wexner
7 Glen Dubin
8 Bill Richardson
9 George Mitchell
10 Clare Hazell
edit on 5-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Found this interesting -- especially from MSN.
Set some (admittedly tenuous) connections in my mind about Epstein and his genetic interests, some or the eugenics talk in this thread, "mixing" of humans and "other" in various mythologies, etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Who’s afraid of Ghislaine Maxwell? Everyone on this list

her friend, TV host Christopher Mason, said he believes she had access to videotapes from all of Epstein’s properties — and the footage has gone missing.

It’s the Top Ten list no one wants to be on.

NYP

pic of the top ten list

the DOJ probably got it.

however note looking at past DOJ investigation at this level the DOJ works not to gather evidence to prosecute, but rather close up lose ends and destroy evidence. so that tape has been destroyed or given to the next handler which is likely in the tape themselves.

next she will get the Rona or self suicide with a small rubber band.

edit on 32731America/ChicagoSun, 05 Jul 2020 10:32:16 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join