It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Those are some serious numbers. Are you implying that online ad revenues go flat or zer0 out?
That's something to think about, media censoring killing the Golden Goose.

Obviously these companies are runaway monsters. As Q said, only at the precipice.... are we there yet?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
CBP Detains Chinese Shipment of Suspected Forced Labor Products Made with Human Hair

Now I think I know what the 3G dam is about to give way. It's stuffed full of hair and old Communist Party newspapers.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

My heart goes out to you. My mom passed in 2017, but as time goes by it becomes more painful because I keep remembering the good times and how she was deprived of them beginning in about 2004.

I was her sole caregiver until her placement in a really nice memory care unit in 2016. I couldn't handle her anymore. She got violent.

With respect to Biden, I noted in his most recent presser video that he is being cowed by the people handling him, almost like a child, which is what he is now. The disease is obvious.

That they would run someone for the WH who is so clearly ill tells me that we need to watch the VP pic. That will be who the Dems really want in the OO.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Free speech would look something like: If you run advertisements, you have to take ALL adverts....not pick and choose.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sleepy SHOT Joe

At face value this is the most tone deaf, moronic tweet possible. A guy in a basement with no power to do hold a rally, let alone do anything for me is saying what now?

I suspect it's a shoutout to those in the [target] zone.

Which makes this tweet hilarious. This demented pedophile is your savior, your superman????

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Can someone chime in with some help? I'm trying to relearn the history that I read a while back (I believe on these threads) about the true nature of the Antifaschistische Aktion and I remember reading how history never told the story about how the old Antifa actually HELPED the Nazi party rise to power. Does anyone recall coming across a post/thread/article like this? Or am I suffering from the Mandela effect?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Article today about Michael Flynn and Q-cult embracing each other.

www.thedailybeast.com...

I don't care how the MSM labels us, so long as Justice/Payback/Pain is rendered to those responsible for ObamaGate/SpyGate.

Maybe someone will finally really and truly and forcefully ASK the Question!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous
Probably not exactly what you're looking for -but a start - i believe what you are mentioning is way back in this thread....

‘Brow n Shirts’ Were Oddly Similar To Antifa’s Tactics And Methods Today- The Rise of Antifa Nazism

edit on 712020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So good to see you posting, COM! For a moment I had feared it was you in that picture being led to reeducation camp to be "taught" about face masks.

edit on 1-7-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I came across that one again during my search, but unfortunately no, that wasn't the one. It was listing different misconceptions about the rivalries between the 2 parties. In the end, the Nazi party was able to rise to power from the indirect assistance from old Antifa.

I wanted to draw parallels between BLM and their outwardly open alliance with new Antifa, but not without educating myself on what I originally read, first. So much info coming out, it's hard to process and remember everything.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous
PM for ya

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: tallcool1

My heart goes out to you. My mom passed in 2017, but as time goes by it becomes more painful because I keep remembering the good times and how she was deprived of them beginning in about 2004.

I was her sole caregiver until her placement in a really nice memory care unit in 2016. I couldn't handle her anymore. She got violent.

With respect to Biden, I noted in his most recent presser video that he is being cowed by the people handling him, almost like a child, which is what he is now. The disease is obvious.

That they would run someone for the WH who is so clearly ill tells me that we need to watch the VP pic. That will be who the Dems really want in the OO.

Thank you CT - I'm literally tearing up writing this, and my heart goes out to you as well. We both can remember all of the good times with our mothers and I have no doubt at all that some day we'll all be together and happy again outside of this prison planet realm.

Most of the day my mother's not really that much more "forgetful" than the rest of us, but then the nights can be difficult. It's hard enough for a son to watch his mother go like this, but for my step-father to watch his wife slowly disappear... I couldn't imagine it.

Back to Biden, I've been saying to friends/family/work peeps that he's really not the candidate. It will be whoever he chooses as a running mate. If he were to win, he'll either resign early on or be removed due to "medical issues" and his VP will assume the presidency. I'm a little fearful regarding American voters - if he chooses Killary "we came, we saw, he died" Klinton as VP, there may not be enough people awake enough to Keep America Great - but if somehow Michael Sotero, err.. Michelle Obama decides to be VP - then I fear that Americans will vote for the cult of personality and it's game over planetwide.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Does it even need a caption?

edit on 1-7-2020 by FlyingFox because: How about "Soylent Meem"?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

So good to see you posting, COM! For a moment I had feared it was you in that picture being led to reeducation camp to be "taught" about face masks.

MBS, I'll tell you what else is funny about that^^^.

I was thinking yesterday that folks in this group can school anyone on The Rona mask topic. They can use any number of angles: Stats, mask truthiness, CDC/WHO regs, vacs stats, and several others.

I realized what a remarkable thing that is. No one here can/could be swayed by anyone spouting "but masks save lives." That's remarkable, we all should be proud of the effort put into debunking this mountain of lies and manipulation.

We here, lurkers too of course, have the advantage of putting it all in the greater context which is really amazing.

***To be fair, the reeducation camp is run by cranky.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yeah, one looks human and one looks like a anthropomorphic catchers mitt.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
from @ffe

There is a link, but I can't it to come up.

Some of us have been saying - us weird conspiracy nuts of course, that this pandemic nonsense was planned. It was. This is also the part of the reveal. This plan, and the reaction, was programmed into the population. Teeeeveee, movies, pharma, and of course "government must protect us from health issues" etc. It was a giant blob of mind control in many that they never knew about. So now we will see, is the population evolving past this, or did the Rock-Roth-Controller plan succeed?

Grim yes. But again, it is a freewill planet, which affords the ability to transcend such matters, or capitulate to them. Unity of freedom or unity of imprisonment? Liberation from Controllers or liberation from self.

Their alternative to to Great Awakening

The Great Reset

wap.business-standard.com... ml

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I think the Flynn/Q Dailybeast article is part of the routemap for getting reporters to as the "Q question" because of Q1643

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: f240d5 No.1952583 📁
Jun 28 2018 23:18:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 00a106 No.1952489 📁
Jun 28 2018 23:13:12 (EST)
>>1952277
>www.amerika.org...📁
by
[BROCK]
[DORSEY]
with a mention of
[CORSI]
huh?
Bull# meter off the charts with this one

>>1952489
We are waiting for a reporter to ask the ultimate question.
What are they waiting for?
They can end this at any time simply by asking POTUS, right?
We may have to ‘force’ this one.
Q

Note the emphasis on "We may have to 'force' this one."

MILITARY = FORCE

=> When US military is openly supporting Q, is that enough to force reporters to react?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Honestly I think this entire group of fine people in this thread have become propaganda proof. We have transcended propaganda. We dissect and eat thru anything and everything in these threads. If ideas are not back up by concrete facts, they mostly fall by the wayside. Now, im sure some will say "But QAnon is nothing but propaganda". Possibly, but we also dissect and pick apart most everything Q says too. Im proud to be a part of this eclectic group of Digital Warriors.

Tip of the Digital Spear.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Honestly I think this entire group of fine people in this thread have become propaganda proof. We have transcended propaganda. We dissect and eat thru anything and everything in these threads. If ideas are not back up by concrete facts, they mostly fall by the wayside. Now, im sure some will say "But QAnon is nothing but propaganda". Possibly, but we also dissect and pick apart most everything Q says too. Im proud to be a part of this eclectic group of Digital Warriors.

Tip of the Digital Spear.

Well said PJ, that ^^^right there is why Q likes us.

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join