It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Could it be as simple as outfitting their security guards or something like that?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I dont know WTF hes talking about - my 401K is down many thousands of dollars since March and has yet to recover 1 dime of it.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
There must be more about the reason behind infanticide. It is inhumane and makes us complicit if our tax payments are used to fund this. We are corrupted without our agreement and in many cases knowledge.
It imperils our souls.

So are the doctors sending these babies for organ harvesting? Or is there something else?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Makes me think of Black Market for Birth Certificates - ... as far as I got with that thought - actually pretty depressing to think about

Bonus

FLASHBACK Black Market Profiteering

Barbarians

edit on 712020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Excellent analysis and value add thanks brewtiger! The (post) pieces seem to be coming together...

ANALYSIS of CABAL PUNCTUATION LANGUAGE - DRAFT THEORY
Here's another insight that just came to light for me with the posting of Q4553 this morning. I think punctuation is used to sign-post to cabal what is truth and what is mis-information and mis-direction of the people.

Long post, so go to link but it struck me that I hadn't seen the character "|" in a post before and the use of semi-colons and colons also stuck out... so I searched for "|":

It appears in 4 Q posts; Q4553, Q4105, Q2171 and Q1926 - which are all about BIG TECH and definitions of "psychological projection", "narcissism", "Facism", "Suppression/Oppression".

In Q831 we are told:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 85cc02 No.544247 📁
Mar 3 2018 23:18:43 (EST)
Where we go one, we go ALL.
Misspellings matter.
Sentence formation matters.
Learn.
Q

1) Sentences are built from words/clauses/phrases,
2) Colons, semi-colons; "|"s (vertical bar/separator), hyphens, en-dashs, em-dashs are all used to link words, clauses, phrases in a sentence; "forming" the sentence,
3) These are forms of Hebrew punctuation,
4) I found The Punctuation Guide useful in my analysis below.

Now think of these punctuations as a cabal punctuation language: in terms of MIRRORS, REFLECTIONS and what your eyes are being allowed to see:

a) Colon, ":" = both eyes open to meaning = full sight, understanding

b) Semi-colon, ";" = one eye open = partial insight, partial understanding

c) Separator, "|" = vertical MIRROR; you only see yourself or what you already know = you are blinded from seeing the other side, separated from it's meaning,

d) Now think of hyphen, en-dash and em-dash as horizantal MIRRORS: these show you a REFLECTION and the depth of insight depends on the size of the mirror: em-dash > en-dash > hyphen,

e) This can be extended to included slashes; "/" (forward slash), "" (backward slash). These are ANGLED MIRRORS that give you sight of heaven (forward slash shows you UPWARDS) or hell (backward slash shows you downwards).

I'm going to monitor reading Q posts with these meanings in mind for a while: to validate the above.

I wonder if dashen has any comments on un-hyphened, mirrored en-dashes...

Lastly, think about EMOJIs which specifically characterise one or two EYES open and use colons/semi-colons to represent them!

edit on 1-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I hadn't thought of that. I was wondering maybe some type of harvesting such as organs or maybe stem cells?
You have a good point and it is all depressing.
I feel like they are trying to turn us into something less than human. We care and continuously root for the under dog. Think of all the movies that warm our hearts because of the accomplishment of the underdog to succeed when all odds are against them.
Just think of some of the extraordinary people with serious disabilities that made enormous contributions to humanity.
Helen Keller, Steve Hawkins and even Albert Einstein. These are the very people that would have been left to die under this infanticide practice.
We can not and should not take the place of God and make these decisions of life and death. We may be terminating that one special person/persons that will make a fundamental difference to humanity.
Then I think about the constant drumbeat about the integration of people, AI and machines. A blending. This is not workable if we retain the qualities that make us human, something very special.
Intellectuals will state there should be an efficient use of limited resources and only the very best should be allowed to live and procreate. We have seen where this has gone in history and the terrible atrocities that took place.
The decisions that are being made now when practicing infanticide is based on physical, observable physical disabilities. With all the technology advancements will this practice then track mental disabilities such as schizophrenia?
Right now the parents and the Dr make the decision but will that move towards the state making the decision? "That baby does not meet the standards of survivability, so sorry."

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
CBP Detains Chinese Shipment of Suspected Forced Labor Products Made with Human Hair

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers at the Port of New York/Newark detained a shipment of products/accessories suspected to be made with human hair today that originated in Xinjiang, China, indicating potential human right abuses of forced child labor and imprisonment. The products were part of shipment of almost 13 tons of hair products worth over $800,000 dollars.

Lets Hope the Donors are OK

“It is absolutely essential that American importers ensure that the integrity of their supply chain meets the humane and ethical standards expected by the American government and by American consumers,”

Can say that again

Customs & Border Protection News

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Q4554 is up! Note the MIRROR of 45 and SUM to 18 (3x6):

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 007da5 No.9811683 📁
Jul 1 2020 09:36:21 (EST) NEW
What % [of total] of BLM donations between June 1 - July 1 went to the Biden campaign for president?
What % [of total] of Biden's campaign for president donations [money raised] came from BLM donations [past month]?
Worth tracking.
Why is BLM pushed every 4-years?
Who pays for Sharpton to fly private?
Does BLM 'donated' money end up in Sharpton's [+other 'propped up' narrative drivers] foundation [National Action Network (NAN)] and/or other private account(s)?
What outside [F] groups donate large sums of money to BLM 'knowing' it is then routed to Biden campaign for president and other 'friendly' [D] service providers?
How do you avoid campaign finance laws?
How do you 'wash' [clean] money?
Is this about improving the quality of life for Black Americans OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Q

1) Timestamp of 09:36:21 is all multiples of 3 = 3 sides to the pyramid.

Also 9 questions in the post.
Also 9 kill boxes in the post.

2) Line 3: "Worth tracking." appears in a post for the 3rd time.

3) There are SPURIOUS SPACEs at the end of lines 1, 4 and 8 (sums to 13), linking to Q148:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: X/EWIOzz No.149157229 📁
Nov 12 2017 17:10:49 (EST)
NYT/Clowns In America article released today re: Q-group is a DIRECT attack/warning re: what is being dropped here.
Read between the lines.
Why was the article published today?
POTUS has been briefed.
New measures active and in place.
Update the graphic.

_DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes
_Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes
_green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry
Godspeed.
Q

I've just realised that today, July 1st = 1/7 = a Q day!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I had a fake birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Not the ones that are calling Coumo out IMO.

No way!

The idiots that don't want us there from the fly over land however are ugly idiots.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The comments are beneath pathetic.

I was talking about the obvious lefties. 👍

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
4555 up. I'm on a phone.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Two words - Democracy Alliance

Following George W. Bush’s reelection in 2004, big-wig billionaires and millionaires of the Democratic Party met and mapped out a plan to regain the momentum in national politics and alter the course of public policy in their favor. The product of that meeting was the Democracy Alliance (or Alliance, DA), which served as the premier financial clearinghouse for liberal policy groups. However, during the 2012 presidential election cycle, the Alliance changed its focus from influencing policy to influencing politicians.......

The presentation’s organizers emphasized the necessity for secrecy and confidentiality—a mantra of today’s Democracy Alliance. Soros, Stein, and other early members wanted to avoid the national spotlight and control politics from behind the curtain. Soros sought to better coordinate and organize his funding and the funding of other like-minded, wealthy progressives to reach a common goal: reclaim political power for the Democrats and steer public policy to meet their own agenda, allowing the Alliance to serve as a “shadow party” to the Democratic Party....

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Q 4555

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b2492a No.9812912 📁
Jul 1 2020 11:32:22 (EST) NEW

Start here:
blacklivesmatter.com...📁
Next click 'donate'.
Taken here:
secure.actblue.com...📁
Who is ActBlue?
secure.actblue.com...📁
Powering Democratic candidates, committees, parties,
organizations, and c4s around the country.
[D] party funding?
ALL DONATIONS TO BLM [BLM.com] ARE ROUTED THROUGH A DEMOCRAT-ONLY FUNDING ORG.
100% OF BLM DONORS ARE DEMOCRAT?
100% OF BLM DONORS AGREE TO POWER DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES, COMMITTEES, PARTIES, AND ORGANIZATIONS WITH THEIR DONATIONS?
What % of BLM donations auto-route to [D] party affiliated networks?
www.opensecrets.org...📁
Expenditures 2020 Cycle.
[includes all contributions outside of 'BLM']
What % [of total] of BLM donations between June 1 - July 1 went to Biden for president?
What % [of total] of BLM donations between June 1 - July 1 went to [D] party affiliated networks?
Independent audits are important.
Q

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
from @ffe

There is a link, but I can't it to come up.

Some of us have been saying - us weird conspiracy nuts of course, that this pandemic nonsense was planned. It was. This is also the part of the reveal. This plan, and the reaction, was programmed into the population. Teeeeveee, movies, pharma, and of course "government must protect us from health issues" etc. It was a giant blob of mind control in many that they never knew about. So now we will see, is the population evolving past this, or did the Rock-Roth-Controller plan succeed?

Grim yes. But again, it is a freewill planet, which affords the ability to transcend such matters, or capitulate to them. Unity of freedom or unity of imprisonment? Liberation from Controllers or liberation from self.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Just saying...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Different guy.

Look at the ears

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Q4556 is up:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b2492a No.9813070 📁
Jul 1 2020 11:44:18 (EST) NEW
Worth repeating.
MSDNC pushes coordinated FAKE, FALSE, MISLEADING DISINFORMATION based on a biased [D] political viewpoint [controlled mouthpiece(s)].
Blue checkmarks then defend and attack [target] opposing viewpoints using slander, aggression, suppression, group-think, etc. [suppression tactics].
Non-blue checkmarks then defend and promote attacker(s) [blues] viewpoint(s) [leftwing 'cult'] to instill echo_chamber wall-to-wall amplified narrative for each designated subject.
Select [public discovery] topics are deemed and ranked in priority order [ranking determines use of assets [big-to-small]].
[How to herd the sheep (you) 101]
If you do not follow [remain in-line] with their political viewpoints you are deliberately made to feel in the minority [isolated] and inferior [using aggression-slander].
[If majority thinks x then x must be true _projected false reality _minority projected as majority using news _ social media platforms to spotlight designated viewpoints [the 'narrative']].
A public (person) that thinks for themselves [independent free-thought] is what they FEAR the most [loss of control].
Q

Post Delta from Q4555 is 11:56 = 11:11

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: queenofswords
When Biden says he is going to follow doctor's orders and not hold rallies, it's probably not about the virus but, rather, about his mental stamina and acuity.

Which is why Trump needs to insist the debates be held at night - betcha a nickel we start hearing about "daytime t.v." debates.

Look up "sundowning" if you don't get this.

Absolutely agree that this is a sundowning issue. My mother's mind turned to Jell-O in the evenings.

Just had the thought they might throw some speed at Biden to perk him up. I put nothing past the left.
edit on 6/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

I am 55 years old and am currently going through this with my mother. Alzheimer's/Dementia is one of the most, if not THE most, cruel diseases for anyone to have. My stepfather has been incredibly patient with her and is usually able to comfort her or get her to come back to reality (for lack of a better term) most of the time. But night time is when she has her "episodes" (again for lack of a better term) - which often end up with me getting a phone call. Usually it's right after I go to bed, but there has also been a few times I'll get a call after midnight (I get up a little before 4:00 AM for work). I now sleep with my cell phone and landline by my bed. Most of the time she wonders when I'm coming over because she believes it's Christmas or some other holiday and I'll calmly explain to her that it's actually Monday night in the middle of June or whatever day it really is and that, combined with my stepfather's concurring with me, will usually help her to realize it's her Alzheimer's. But sometimes even after she's realized that she's having an episode, she'll still be somewhat confused and she'll just start muttering a string of unrelated words which become an unintelligible "word salad". Since my parents (and step-parents) are all older and not very healthy and getting fairly close to "graduating" from this dimension, I'm now at the age where I've essentially inherited the "head of the family" role and I have to keep the "brave face" going - so I, Mr. tough guy, keep the weekly bawling about my mother to myself in the car or wherever.

I apologize for the wall of words here, but the long-winded point I'm trying to make is - even though I don't like what Biden stands for and his complete inability to run a press conference, let alone the entire country - it is absolutely cruel to have him be the nominee. I could not fathom putting someone who looks to be in the beginning to mid stages of Alzheimer's/Dementia in front of the country like that. I mean, I don't really like the guy, but I am a human being and I can empathize with people I don't agree with. I actually feel bad for him and his family (well, maybe not Hunter).

Although I can't help but wonder if that is part of their "strategy" - get the big bully Trump to tear him apart and then claim how horrible Trump is for picking on someone with Alzheimer's.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Article today about Michael Flynn and Q-cult embracing each other.

www.thedailybeast.com...

I don't care how the MSM labels us, so long as Justice/Payback/Pain is rendered to those responsible for ObamaGate/SpyGate.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join