It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The deliberate infection of the elderly still blows me away.

Cuomo should be removed from office and charged with multiple homicides.

The people who run the homes where the positive patients were placed should be charged with manslaughter.

This kind of thing is what I meant when I spoke of there being something very very wrong with reality.

The next step in that vein is the matrix.
edit on 6/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I started to file this under "irony" but then something changed...

"ZERO" = renOgade.

Earlier we had a dig that revealed renOgade lived in the area of the CHAZ cum CHOP.

Seat tle mayor slams protesters for showing no 'regard for' her 'safety' as demonstrators circle her home

That of course is the irony, but this caused the switch...

Durkan's office issued a statement on the protests, saying Sawant joined the protests "without regard for the safety of the Mayor and her family."

"Mayor Durkan and her family are in the state program to keep their address confidential because of the death threats mostly related to her work as Seattle's U.S. Attorney under President Obama,"

The change is that DJT tweeted ZERO in connection with Seattle CHAZ shortly after this incident took place.

Of course, Irony is still present, just less delicious considering something else is at play.

Side note: The First cap letters are SLA - the bs Symbi onese Liberation Army a mirror of sorts of CHAZ from the early 70's starring Patty Hearst. The thing to note of this event was that Daryl Gates was the creator of S.W.A.T.. He needed an event that would solidify his vision of a military police force. SLA shootout was it. Televised for our pleasure complete with an heiress. The next year, teeeveee took over with SWAT the teeeveee show. And now we have a military but not military in every city.

One Playbook.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The comments are beneath pathetic.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I have believed the same thing considering he was briefed and debriefed by the Defense Debriefing Service before and after all his Russia meetings and trips and his involvement with invo the Dutch company with ties to Turkey. I also think he chose Covington law firm to put a few people.

I also think the but don’t have evidence that the military are working double shifts behind the scenes collecting and working on data that links all the DEMS and RHINO reps judges and government workers and shifting that evidence
For Barr and his investigations there have been a significant number of military helos and planes up with data collection devices over protests and at some other strange times of the day.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is interesting...

Climate Advocate: 'I Would Like to Formally Apologize for the Climate Scare'

Michael Shellenberger has been a climate activist for 30 years, a liberal activist who went to Nicaragua in the 1980s to help the Sandinistas. He’s traveled the world for liberal causes, pushed the “existential threat” of global warming, but is now apologizing for promoting “climate alarmism.”

The reasons for his decision to go public and fight the misinformation relate to the rise of the radical left in the West. Climate hysterics all over the world are raising the stakes in the debate over climate change. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the UN announced that the world will end in 12 years unless we take radical action. Britain’s “Extinction Rebellion” tried to “shut the country down.” The media have become even more hysterical.

But it was seeing the effects on children that affected Schellenberger the most.

Schellenberger has written a book, Apocalypse Never: Why Environmental Alarmism Hurts Us All, trying to debunk much of the hysteria about climate. And in it, he details who is really behind the climate scare.

Maybe more will follow.

@ShellenbergerMD will be on Hannity tonight @9pm EST.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I foresee an intriguing court case when the 5 governors are charged with the manslaughter of thousands:

Judge: "Your state statistics show 10,000 died in nursing homes of Covid19, is that right? Perhaps we should be considering genocide?"

Cuomo: "Your honor, those statistics are wildly mis-leading... it's actually 37!"

Judge: "Oh, so the fear, lockdown and damage to the economy were effectively caused by a wind-up?"

Cuomo: "Yes your honor, can I go now?"

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

The Rona is global and it’s not just to get Biden elected it’s about control that the 12 families want it’s about the selling of America to the highest bidder it’s about Britain and brexit and trade deals and drug trafficking and human trafficking. Things were going wrong for the controllers people were seeing the light people were questioning not just you and me and the line minded people further up the food chain were questioning why we need to do this and that. They realized they need a global event to try and put a lid on it they just forced more people to actually question what’s going on in the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

You are thinking too small.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I cant remember if I read this here early this morning or on the 8, but it sure fits your thoughts in a round about way...

Where are all the guns Obama bought?

Strong article from the American Thinker

edit on 6/30/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I am?

I’m now confused.

From what I can gather with Q team there are multiple poster who have different styles of writing. Cryptic, Spiritual, Religious, Political. When you read them you get little bits of the puzzle which we have to piece back together

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brit-Tex

I am?

I’m now confused.

From what I can gather with Q team there are multiple poster who have different styles of writing. Cryptic, Spiritual, Religious, Political. When you read them you get little bits of the puzzle which we have to piece back together

I should have said I think you're thinking to small because my response was opinion.

I think the prize is something well beyond the obvious like countries and resources. It's something that we haven't even thought of or have no inkling of because it is beyond our understanding.

It may be super advanced technology, but that is only a guess.

Apologies for confusing you.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.whitehouse.gov...

'At bottom of the page it says you can read rest from here' ........... it's PDF, but scroll down to find...

Recommend you read it, for it clearly spells out the reason for present Mania of Democrats to win.

IF Biden does win, that is the end America.

TAKE a look also at zero hedge, they too are saying it...
edit on 30-6-2020 by steaming because: additive.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I honestly think that at one point Trump was one of these men who want to be left alone. This is in regards to his win in 2016. If he had been left to run a normal presidency, he would have negotiated away a lot of America's problems and found a middle ground. That's what real estate developers do, in the real world.

Instead, the Dem State went full retard from NOV 2016 onwards, and hurt America in the process. Possibly they hurt America even more than when in office. Except, Trump is flipping it on them; letting them hurt themselves ....in the process.

No Deals!

What is being done to Trump is beyond mental illness, in my view.

There is a pathology at work here that only a forensic psychiatrist can explain.

Well I think a seasoned ATS conspiracy examiner is what some of us are. There are some wonderful diagnoses of the Democrat condition. But not that the RINO's are not even more sinister helping the Marxists when they can. We have a swamp alright and that they wish to stay in power is a well known condition, GREED, gold fever.

edit on 30-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I had posted that last month and is a very good read to help better understand what is going on especially what Trump has been doing (EO's) focused on China & their infiltration.

To respond to Beijing’s challenge, the Administration has adopted a competitive approach to the PRC, based on a clear-eyed assessment of the CCP’s intentions and actions, a reappraisal of the United States’ many strategic advantages and shortfalls, and a tolerance of greater bilateral friction. Our approach is not premised on determining a particular end state for China. Rather, our goal is to protect United States vital national interests, as articulated in the four pillars of the 2017 National Security Strategy of the United States of America (NSS). We aim to: (1) protect the American people, homeland, and way of life; (2) promote American prosperity; (3) preserve peace through strength; and (4) advance American influence.
Direct link to PDF

I'll bet these 5 governor's are on Pompeo's 'List'.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Even the Democrats are changing their mind;

www.scmp.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

See USA Senate at 1:03 ++

edit on 30-6-2020 by steaming because: added line

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

I cant remember if I read this here early this morning or on the 8, but it sure fits your thoughts in a round about way...

Where are all the guns Obama bought?

Strong article from the American Thinker

This is bonkers.

The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service spent $4.77 million purchasing shotguns, 7.62mm caliber rifles, night-vision goggles, propane cannons, liquid explosives, pyro supplies, buckshot, LP gas cannons, drones, remote-control helicopters, thermal cameras, military waterproof thermal infrared scopes and more.

There could be an innocuous reason - renOgade was screwing the military but the contracts needed to be filled. Joking not joking.

This raises a larger issue. The only reason to have those supplies above is because you - as in a human being working for that agency, is preparing to blow the head off of another human being. Kill them dead.

Imagine the mentality of a non-military person who is suddenly tasked with "practicing" the skills needed to execute another human being at distance?

I really cannot fathom this, or complying with it. I am not prepared to blast head off another human being, and I dare say most are not - despite what they proclaim on twit. This is requires a whole lot of mental gymnastics, moral compartmentalization and more. So adding this to the tasks of the Smithsonian (approximately $42,500for ammunition) is totally effing insane. Truly insane.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The above line 1:03 is on the scmp.com video , where Pelosi now agrees with the President and rest of the world

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: steaming

I had posted that last month and is a very good read to help better understand what is going on especially what Trump has been doing (EO's) focused on China & their infiltration.

To respond to Beijing’s challenge, the Administration has adopted a competitive approach to the PRC, based on a clear-eyed assessment of the CCP’s intentions and actions, a reappraisal of the United States’ many strategic advantages and shortfalls, and a tolerance of greater bilateral friction. Our approach is not premised on determining a particular end state for China. Rather, our goal is to protect United States vital national interests, as articulated in the four pillars of the 2017 National Security Strategy of the United States of America (NSS). We aim to: (1) protect the American people, homeland, and way of life; (2) promote American prosperity; (3) preserve peace through strength; and (4) advance American influence.
Direct link to PDF

I'll bet these 5 governor's are on Pompeo's 'List'.

Our approach is not premised on determining a particular end state for China.

This is a valuable piece. The problem, and it is a REAL problem, is the average person thinks China, United States, and Russia are monolithic systems akin to the game Risk. People say "russia is..." which means nothing. There are factions within factions within each. Hell we see in our own little corner we have a Shadow Government, which means, by default, so does China and Russia. Rooting out the Controllers is the issue, not so much creating a China. They all must find their own way given the culture, we all should seek to level things, not impose.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

www.scmp.com...

Well the video explains the reasons #

HONG KONG Protestors now face Life behind bars.......

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join