It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Where are the Masons today? I'm surprised they're not here to represent themselves after what Q has posted in the last 24 hours about Masonry.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

Looks great Malevolous... a minor tweak request please:

Could you show the Eastern Standard Time Tweet on the tweet? = Jun 30 2020 09:49:02 (a red annotation would do)
..and the EST time for Q4547 is 11:12:09 (again a red annotation would do).

Couple of extra factoids - you decide whether to incorporate or not:
1) Q post minus Tweet time:
11:12:09 -
09:49:02 =
01:23:07 = PAIN surrounded by 17 = Q!

2) The loaded date of the Youtube is interesting... Oct 23, 2018:
Oct = Hydra
23 = PAIN
2018 = 2+1+8 = 11 = deep state, and
it all sums to 10+23+11 = 44 = BO/Renegade

edit on 30-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've maintained since the very beginning that Flynn was actively working a mission for the DIA throughout this entire ordeal. Supposedly Chuck Grassley and others are in possession of a classified DIA memo that would completely exonerate General Flynn if it was ever released.

It wont be, of course. How much do any of us actually know about the DIA? How many things can any of us claim that they have actually done? They are probably the most Top Secret, buttoned up Intel agency in existence today in the USA.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Q4549

Dem TN Rep Cohen intros resolution for Hse to begin impeachment inquiry into Barr. Has 35 co-sponsors. Says "Barr obstructs justice by favoring the President’s friends and political allies. He abuses his power by using the DoJ to harass, intimidate & attack disfavored Americans"

So words attributed to this Guy^^^ were said about Barr. I'd say more but enough was said in that line alone.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Q4550

Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in yourself.
Let light guide you.
Find peace through prayer.
Biblical.

Interesting connections to the Flynn Piece

...understand there are two opposing forces: One is the “children of light” and the other is the “children of darkness.”

Prayers help and prayers matter, but action is also a remedy.

We cannot afford to lose our God-given human rights...

And of course this^^^ Government, kings, science and/or cancel culture does not give us our humanity and the rights contained within, the right to explore our/source consciousness unmolested is in fact inherent within those who choose to know it.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Adam Lovinger: Anatomy of the Deep State.

In a frank, free-flowing discussion, Adam Lovinger, former strategist in the Pentagon Office of Net Assessment (ONA), DoD whistleblower and victim of Obama weaponized swamp, talks about his case; the plans General Flynn had for the intelligence community and why he was so feared by Obama holdovers; the 'Gramscian' nature of the Obama administration and how that changed our government (sinister infiltration) and how it affects us today; where are some of the bodies buried; and lays out a strategy for defeating the entrenched corrupt bureaucracy we call the Deep State.

During the Trump transition Lovinger was invited by Gen. Michael Flynn to serve as a Senior Director on the White House Security Council, along with Ezra Cohen-Watnick. On that same day, James H. Baker (DoD) filed four separate charges against Lovinger. He was later exonerated but never re-instated nor his top secret security clearance.

According to Lovinger, "there is an Orwellian named organization in the Pentagon called the "Washington Headquarters Services" which provide administrative and management support to multiple DoD components and military departments in the National Capital Region and beyond. It controls personnel, security clearances, "investigations & reports" and FOIA. It is the one organization capable of seizing power within the Pentagon...the same agency who paid Stephen Halper and the same agency who investigated itself." Discussion gets spicy starting around 55:00 min mark for duration.

Long discussion but fascinating perspective & mind blowing scope from an insider.

edit on Tue Jun 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Its criminal, it truly is. If anyone in the GOP had HALF the balls that Trump has, things might be different. Meanwhile, in reality, we're stuck with people like Lindsey Graham running point.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I'm coming to the realization that I am not Q's target audience

Unfortunately I've been feeling more like that as the months pass in 2020.

Q should deliver a few messages telling us what Barr and Durham and their team are preparing to do. Since nothing can stop what is coming, there's no harm in telling everyone what is about to happen... if anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Some DECODES on Q4549:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b9b621 No.9801439 📁
Jun 30 2020 12:47:40 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Like clockwork.
Q

1) "Like clockwork" appears in 7 other Q posts - one is in a kill box!
Q564

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.45 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:26:08 (EST)
Counter-narrative went out @ 4am to MSM contractors [like clockwork].
Russian bots.
These people are REALLY REALLY STUPID.
Desperation.
Fear.
When does a bird sing?
NOBODY is safe.
NO DEALS.
MSM contractors #Goodbye#
Fight, Fight, Fight.
Q

Timestamp sums to 46 and encodes Jun 30th, today.

2) Q4549 is PRIME611... 6+11= 17=Q. Could also indicate 11.6 Marker.

3) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q31 World stalemate. We all have the goods on everyone else. That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).

Q40 Donald J Trump: 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......
Q47 Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag. Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's?

Q76 Saudi Arabia & Foundations

Q112 Important to archive. Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/. ... Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. Repeat. Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. More false flags imminent.

Q808 POTUS I hear You Stringer/Marker

Q1247 United Nations Board of Auditors: Happy hunting!

Q1747 MSM "Conspiracy" Attacks on Q (Repost)
Q2447 POTUS References Senate Investigations (Q Proof)
Q2947 Zero Delta Q Drop / POTUS Tweet - Only 7 Seconds Apart (Q Proof)
Q3507 Dems Want To Paint AG Barr as Withholding Information From Them

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If GOD is the WORD than the PEN brings that WORD into being...Pens bring about laws, which bring about actions. What good is a sword to words? Swords dont bring real change pens do.

So if Trump is just THE WORD(God for some)which he has been doing, bringing THE WORD, then all he lacks is THE PEN or (proof) needed to bring it into being (sign the warrants? for example) where action can take place. Arrests?

If Flynn is Bringing the Sword its the figurative one for PEN.

So now Trump has The Word and The Pen? So next ACTION?

Metaphorically those are some of thoughts I had....

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I honestly think that at one point Trump was one of these men who want to be left alone. This is in regards to his win in 2016. If he had been left to run a normal presidency, he would have negotiated away a lot of America's problems and found a middle ground. That's what real estate developers do, in the real world.

Instead, the Dem State went full retard from NOV 2016 onwards, and hurt America in the process. Possibly they hurt America even more than when in office. Except, Trump is flipping it on them; letting them hurt themselves ....in the process.

No Deals!

What is being done to Trump is beyond mental illness, in my view.

There is a pathology at work here that only a forensic psychiatrist can explain.

What most people in America and the world do not understand is why there is so much resistance against President Trump.

The little liberals just do what they are told, by the leaders who have reasons to be afraid of the president. It all boils down to draining the swamp.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re Q4550, a few thoughts on line 8:
"People are waking up in mass."

First time I read it, my subconscious caused me to read "in mass" as En masse but it is not!

Second time I read it as "People are waking up in church at Sunday Mass".

Third time I read it as "People are waking up in Massachusetts".

Which one should it be? Or 'All of the above'?

ETA - Solved it I think...

"People are waking up in Mass." = False Flag MK Ultra Sleepers are being activated in Massachusetts
edit on 30-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Answer: makes no difference.

I know it’s supposed to but the logic is flawed

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I will be so happy for you when offensive action is eventually taken by our side. You more than anyone, in fact. You have work so hard, Rel.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I honestly think that at one point Trump was one of these men who want to be left alone. This is in regards to his win in 2016. If he had been left to run a normal presidency, he would have negotiated away a lot of America's problems and found a middle ground. That's what real estate developers do, in the real world.

Instead, the Dem State went full retard from NOV 2016 onwards, and hurt America in the process. Possibly they hurt America even more than when in office. Except, Trump is flipping it on them; letting them hurt themselves ....in the process.

No Deals!

What is being done to Trump is beyond mental illness, in my view.

There is a pathology at work here that only a forensic psychiatrist can explain.

What most people in America and the world do not understand is why there is so much resistance against President Trump.

The little liberals just do what they are told, by the leaders who have reasons to be afraid of the president. It all boils down to draining the swamp.

I often think of the statement that the truth would put 90% of us in the hospital. It is this facet of the entire deep state that I keep circling back to.

The level of viciousness rises to that of a wild animal in its natural environment.

Trump's team seems confidant they can control this monster. I hope to hell he's right.

If he's not, the boomerang is going to be deadly for all of us and the country.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know any other way to work care!

Here's to the time we can toast not only action but results!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
we don't need to fear these f***s. We hold all the cards, we have all the power.
they know this.
it's time for us to wake up to this realization

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Q4551

Jun 30 2020 14:48:37 (EST) NEW
www.thegatewaypundit.com...📁
How do you prevent public embarrassment re: lack of crowd size?
How do you continue the 'con' re: [fake] polling lead?
How do you support mail-in ballot election fraud ["election was not rigged all polls showed Biden had double digit lead v POTUS" - example]?
Who benefits the most?
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Q

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Not a Mason but some food for thought via Gnostic Warrior:

Masonic Sons of Light Vs the Masonic Sons of Darkness

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join