It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Relying on the system for survival keeps us in compliance. It also keeps us in captivity. When we no longer rely on the system, we're free

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

All together now

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
From Swiss Policy Research - Facts about Covid-19

1. According to the latest immunological and serological studies, the overall lethality of Covid-19 (IFR) is about 0.1% and thus in the range of a strong seasonal influenza (flu).

2. In countries like the US, the UK, and also Sweden (without a lockdown), overall mortality since the beginning of the year is in the range of a strong influenza season; in countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland, overall mortality is in the range of a mild influenza season.

3. Even in global “hotspots”, the risk of death for the general population of school and working age is typically in the range of a daily car ride to work. The risk was initially overestimated because many people with only mild or no symptoms were not taken into account.

4. Up to 80% of all test-positive persons remain symptom-free. Even among 70-79 year olds, about 60% remain symptom-free. Over 95% of all persons develop at most moderate symptoms.
8. Up to 30% of all additional deaths may have been caused not by Covid19, but by the effects of the lockdown, panic and fear. For example, the treatment of heart attacks and strokes decreased by up to 60% because many patients no longer dared to go to hospital.
17. There is also no scientific evidence for the effectiveness of face masks in healthy or asymptomatic individuals. On the contrary, experts warn that such masks interfere with normal breathing and may become “germ carriers”. Leading doctors called them a “media hype” and “ridiculous”.

Long frequently updated page with some enlightening facts & studies you'll never hear in msm.

"Children Have 0.00% Chance of Dying from COVID but are Harmed for Life by Social Distancing, Which has its Roots in CIA Torture Techniques"

California Civil Rights Attorney Leigh Dundas published a video on Facebook this week to show the devastating consequences of isolating children and forcing them to practice “social distancing” at places like school.

Here are some lesser known facts about social distancing and isolation:

• It was developed 70 years ago by the CIA to break down enemies of state.

• It is the equivalent of smoking 15 cigarettes a day AND being an alcoholic.

• It doubles the risk of death, and destroys the part of the brain responsible for learning.

She pointed out that according to the statistics and the CDC:

• A child’s risk of dying from COVID is 0.0%, per the CDC.

• No child has passed on COVID to a family member or third party (they do not transmit).

Link - very long research summary article with many sourced references.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The New Pelosi Theme........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Very Important Clip Of Sidney Talking....

"What I didn't expect was for Judge Sullivan to deny every single Brady request document we asked for." @SidneyPowell1
on the difficulties of proving #Flynn's innocence after being denied lawful requests for exculpatory documents.

:45 second mark is pretty important.

RE: DIA/FLYNN - "He Told Them (DIA) About His Trips To Russia And Had Them Brief HIM On Things They Wanted Him To Collect For Them While He Was Over There."

So, it would seem, as speculated on here early, General Flynn was working with the DIA directly all along.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
DJT

THE LONE WARRIOR!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
New Q4547 is PRIME610:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5dfa19 No.9800233 📁
Jun 30 2020 11:12:09 (EST) NEW

www.youtube.com...📁
Q

At least 4x 23 = PAIN in timestamp.
Chan post number has 17 = Q AND 23 = PAIN in it.

Music: "The Lone Warrior" | Cinematic Epic Soundtrack - Music By Sharon Gabrieli - Music Production
Picture: St Michael the ArchAngel descending to earth and bringing the LIGHT, SWORD in hand:

Note the dark warriors on earth and Moloch to the left, Satan to the right.

It has a mix of melodious and discordant rythms... almost feels like we are being de-programmed through music?

1) Post Delta is 09:11:56... resolves to 9:11:11,

2) Line lengths2characters gives... HA

3) Usual DECODES link to:
Q9 Dem's Control Black Population
Q62 Biggest Intel Drop in American History: WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?
Q72 Disinformation is real. Distractions are necessary. SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)... Alice & Wonderland.

Q80 We need to get organized. Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen. Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland. Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland. Snow White. Wizards & Warlocks.

Q103 POTUS You are all heroes. Come home safe. Godspeed.
Q685 Live Operation in China
Q1112 They broke in during the fire. Distraction.
Q1156 Loretta Lynch, POTUS & Q Comms (Marker)
Q1209 This door will be opened later. The choice, to know, will be yours. END.
Q1612 Just landed. You have time.
Q2312 God Bless You, Patriot (Freedom Flag)
Q2812 We Are Q!

4) Video length of 7:08 points to:
Q708 What’s going on in Asia?

I'm wondering if God and St Michael the ArchAngel are a metaphor for POTUS and Gen. Flynn (or vice versa):
St Michael = bearer of the SWORD,
God = WORD,

"The PEN (word) is mightier than the SWORD"?

Q emphasis on Pen and POTUS signing of EOs
Gen. Flynn; leader of the Digital Warriors

Also - In the Eastern church St Michael is called the Taxiarch!

edit on 30-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't think Andy understands how this works...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
"Music: "The Lone Warrior" "

major Q proof

(see my post above yours)
edit on 30-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So when this is obvious to the Democrats, will they push for a ban on motor vehicles, since they are just as dangerous as COVID?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Agreed cherokeetroy.

...and there was me thinking the Lone Warrior was Tonto... until the post came.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I'm wondering if God and St Michael the ArchAngel are a metaphor for POTUS and Gen. Flynn (or vice versa)

I think you're on to something with that.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Maybe someone with the time can knock up a graphic of the Lone Warrior proof?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Motor Vehicles are Worse they do deliver carcinogenic fumes plus a built up area creates a low Ozone.

Technically the Flu like Virus is seasonal (well it was) Exhaust fumes are 24/7

They allow all this because it return a Large Profit. The reason they are Now making cut back's , is because after causing a Chinese / Russian swing towards the Elite world, they would now like to convert the Western world in being low, helpless, forever obedient chunks. It will become an example of how a large group of morons allowed 1 Communist leader to be their Brain dictator 0 1984 - style. In plain a bunch of obedient slaves........just as Agenda 21 explained.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Where's Hunter...Where was Hunter...

Hunter Biden travel June 2020 FOIA - Judicial Watch.

This is the final response to your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request originally received by the United States Secret Service (Secret Service) on February 11, 2020, for information pertaining to records reflecting the dates and locations of travel, international and domestic, for Hunter Biden while he received a USSS protective detail; please note whether his travel was on Air Force One or Two, or other government aircraft, as applicable and whether additional family members were present for each trip; time frame is 2001 to present date.

Enclosed are documents responsive to your request. We are granting your request under the FOIA, Title 5 U.S.C. § 552 (as amended) and 6 C.F.R., Chapter I and Part 5. After carefully reviewing the responsive documents, it has been determined they are appropriate for release. The documents are being released in their entirety. No deletions or exemptions have been claimed.

Another FOIA doc of interest at link above is the CIA Mena report which includes Barry Seal.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe someone with the time can knock up a graphic of the Lone Warrior proof?

Hey, I tried lol

I can make changes/edits once I leave work, if need be
edit on 30-6-2020 by Malevolous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
Top of the morning to my favorite group of people on the internet. I see that our cozy little home has survived another night. I found this meme and thought you all would enjoy it. I feel like we all can relate to this, to some extent, when talking with our friends and family that are "less involved."

I must say the thought of this place ceasing to exist really hit me this morning. You folks are some of the finest people in the world to share this adventure with. If it weren't for this thread, I would not have an understanding of most of the Q posts. Before we started chasing the White Rabbit here on ATS, I couldn't have told you how to decode a timestamp of a tweet or what a delta means. When Q first started posting, I remember seeing it and thinking how it needs to be known here, on ATS. I remember that there were a few threads/ mentions of Qanon here before Dashen took upon himself to create this masterful work of artistic intelligence. These threads defy the laws of tradition and I am fully addicted to this great scavenger hunt. I just wanted to get this off my chest before this place goes belly up. The only regret I truly have is not getting involved and posting a lot sooner. The intelligence, depth and scope of what all is discussed on here is beyond a comprehensive measure. It is kind of intimidating at first. If anyone is lurking and reading this, I can assure you that you are cheating yourself, as well as everyone else, and ultimately, the Qanon movement by not sharing your thoughts and perspective. Anyways, that's enough from me. I truly have enjoyed the ride. I thank each and everyone one of you from the bottom of my heart in helping me broaden my horizons and expand my perception, not just for this, but for life in general. Love all you guys!!!

Well Wizardness aside, what he said!!^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Getting close to Go time.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

1 hr 23 min apart.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Q4548

30 Jun 2020 - 1:39:32 PM
twitter.com...📁
Does a combination of prisoner release + 'mask' mandate(s) provide for a more dangerous environment to citizens?
nypost.com...📁
“As an example, when we learned last week that [Brann] was about to use her authority to order an across-the-board release of hundreds of inmates serving city sentences, we were assured that the release would not include those serving time for domestic violence or sex offenses, given the risks to victims,” the letter states. “Unfortunately, we later learned that such individuals were indeed included in the ranks of those to be released.”
"De Blasio said Sunday that more than 650 inmates had been released over coronavirus concerns."
www.nbcnewyork.com...📁
"Hundreds of prisoners released early from Rikers due to COVID concerns are being enabled to re-offend again and again without consequences, law enforcement leaders say."
Cause and Effect.
Do you see what is happening?
Q

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join