It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's growing season, and with that comes migratory farm workers. Makes me think of CORN , and the timing of the harvest .....
Looks like it will be knee high by fourth of July here
edit on 6302020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The Dam may be holding but a Big 'Golden' domino is falling...Mystery of $2 Billion of Loans Backed by Fake Gold.

83 Tons Of Fake Gold Bars: Gold Market Rocked By Massive China Counterfeiting Scandal

All that is about to change with the discovery of what may be one of the biggest gold counterfeiting scandal in recent history. And yes, not only does it involve China, but it emerges from a city that has become synonymous for all that is scandalous about China: Wuhan itself.

With that preamble in mind, we introduce readers to Wuhan Kingold Jewelry Inc., a company which as the name implies was founded and operates out of Wuhan, and which describes itself on its website as "A Company with a Golden future."

The fake gold came to light in February when Dongguan Trust (one of those infamous Chinese shadow banks) set out to liquidate Kingold collateral to cover defaulted debts. As the report continues, in late 2019 Kingold failed to repay investors in several trust products. To its shock, Dongguan Trust said it discovered that the gleaming gold bars were actually gilded copper alloy.

Something tells us option two will be far more palatable to China's kleptoculture where one domino cold trigger a collapse of the entire financial system. What happens next: a panicked scramble to procure physical gold, one which even our friends at the BIS will be powerless to stop from sending the price of the precious metal to all time highs.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Wuhan is at the middle of everything, it seems.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Top of the morning to my favorite group of people on the internet. I see that our cozy little home has survived another night. I found this meme and thought you all would enjoy it. I feel like we all can relate to this, to some extent, when talking with our friends and family that are "less involved."

I must say the thought of this place ceasing to exist really hit me this morning. You folks are some of the finest people in the world to share this adventure with. If it weren't for this thread, I would not have an understanding of most of the Q posts. Before we started chasing the White Rabbit here on ATS, I couldn't have told you how to decode a timestamp of a tweet or what a delta means. When Q first started posting, I remember seeing it and thinking how it needs to be known here, on ATS. I remember that there were a few threads/ mentions of Qanon here before Dashen took upon himself to create this masterful work of artistic intelligence. These threads defy the laws of tradition and I am fully addicted to this great scavenger hunt. I just wanted to get this off my chest before this place goes belly up. The only regret I truly have is not getting involved and posting a lot sooner. The intelligence, depth and scope of what all is discussed on here is beyond a comprehensive measure. It is kind of intimidating at first. If anyone is lurking and reading this, I can assure you that you are cheating yourself, as well as everyone else, and ultimately, the Qanon movement by not sharing your thoughts and perspective. Anyways, that's enough from me. I truly have enjoyed the ride. I thank each and everyone one of you from the bottom of my heart in helping me broaden my horizons and expand my perception, not just for this, but for life in general. Love all you guys!!!

edit on 30-6-2020 by BoomGiggle because: I am a Wizard!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Should a Surgical patients blood vessel burst, its possible it will spurt pretty high. Surgeons plus all Theatre staff wear a mask, on ones skin or operating glown, no threat, but if such entered mouth.............I know that plus how Operating theatres Are Clean, because that is where i once worked........ Also anti static boots are worn, nylon - underwear or otherwise - are not worn. Static in Theatre would / could cause big bang.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

It has been good to have you here BG.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
An article from 2015 that came across my radar:

www.defence24.com...

Soros stated that he focuses on three investment areas, with the energy industry on top. Soon after, Austrian Der Standard newspaper informed that Soros had decided to invest USD 1 billion, on the Ukrainian market. In February this year, the reports in the media suggested that the US billionaire is in the process of transferring his assets from the US-based companies to Europe. Some speculations have been made that Soros is going to use companies, in which he owns a lot of capital, within his Ukrainian strategy.

This guy is going to jail. He just has to.

thehill.com...

Internal memos from Soros’s umbrella charity organization, Open Society Foundations, describe a concerted strategy of creating friendships inside key government agencies such as State, DOJ and the FBI that can be leveraged inside the countries Soros was targeting for anti-corruption activism.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Static in Theatre would / could cause big bang.

I knew a veteran of the Korean War who was wounded in action. He said the first medical facility he was taken to was not thrilled to find him still armed with a pistol and hand grenades ...

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

He'll be like the old Nazis -- dead before jailed.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

EMN, some DECODES on Q4546

1) RECURRENCES:
line5: "NEXT:" appears in only one other Q post and covers same content area... Q4363

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 07322b No.9395126 📁
May 31 2020 11:53:28 (EST)
2009-2017.state.gov...📁
Insurgency can be defined as ‘the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify, or challenge political control of a region.’
Insurgents seek to subvert or displace the government and completely or partially control the resources and population of a given territory. They do so through the use of force (including guerrilla warfare, terrorism and coercion/intimidation), propa- ganda, subversion and political mobilization. Insurgents fight government forces only to the extent needed to achieve their political aims: their main effort is not to kill counterinsurgents, but rather to establish a competitive system of control over the population, making it impossible for the government to administer its territory and people. Insurgent activity is therefore designed to weaken government control and legitimacy while increasing insurgent control and influence.
Insurgents require supporters, recruits, safe havens, money, supplies, weapons and intelligence on government actions. A robust insurgency can be waged with the support of just a small percentage of a given population.
NEXT:
Counterinsurgency may be defined as ‘comprehensive civilian and military efforts taken to simultaneously defeat and contain insurgency and address its root causes’.
Q

2) CHESS MOVES method:
a) For first time that I've seen, this links all the way back to Q1 HRC Extradition,

b) Q150 Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing. Q _D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

c) Q612 / _ Council on Foreign Relations / _

d) Q964 Why Did Kim Travel to China
Re_read raises possibility that N Korea/China/GOOG are White Hats used to secure White Hat data dumps!

e) Q1341 Time to move on. Big week ahead!

f) Q1981 What if a paper-trail exists… PDB via No Such Agency? HUSSEIN made aware w/ no action? Why did POTUS refuse 'select' PDBs during transition?
This MIRRORs current situation of "Russia bounty to Taliban"!

2) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q2 HRC detained, Not arrested yet
Q13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK.
Q41 What a coincidence mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed.... Shocking no global news agency suspects we had nothing to do with it.
(If above theory about NK/China/Goog assisting POTUS is correct, then this post is implying Deep State blew up the mountain in attempt to destroy White Hats' data dumps?)

Q67 TSA and Airplanes: Where is John Podesta? Where is Tony Podesta? Did one or both escape the country and was let out? WHERE IS BO? WHERE WAS BO YESTERDAY?

Q135 Rothschild Banks #1 of 4
Q200 Rizvi Traverse Management. Happy hunting.
Q213 The world cannot swallow the truth.
Q700 [Next week] [Next week] [Next week] Suicide weekend?
Q890 Iran situation: Resolved by 11-11.
Q1400 Stay Vigilant for a False Flag Event
Q1444 Singapore Photo with Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Distance
Q1538 C_A down [19] this year alone. When will records be unsealed? SHOCK AND AWE. Projection.
Q1900 Confirmed Photo of Vanderbilt's Biltmore Estate Pool: 1 of 2
Q4059 Meme: Peace Power Spirit

edit on 30-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Remember the 2009 Swine flu ??? that was said to have started in China but eventually proved to have started in Mexico....I remember it, i ruddy well had such. It lasted over 4 weeks, made me feel weak all over, did have breathing problems etc. and Did become a said Pandemic. Doctor came home, remained about 6 - 8 feet away , asked a few questions, diagnosed the Swine flu and prescribed Anti-antibiotics.

In 2017 I was diagnosed as having Lymphoma, namely Hodgkin's disease - Cancer. That was treated by Chemo and please GOD it was / is so far seemingly okay...........
Viruses are not really bumped off, they are restricted and boxed into a corner. At a later date - and as the defence system shows signs of weakness, the ruddy virus does it's best to kick off again. Note the USA smithfield market that deals in Swine, is now owned by China. Many of their workers fell victim the present Corona virus 19. Corna virus, normally called a Common cold, has this time a new st6yyle RNA.

A messenger RNA - mRNA - that has the ability to attack the B and / or T cell Lymphocytes. Normally DNA is a duplex like assortment. part being the mRNA strand. mRNA was first to noted to have 10 means of connection, 5 to the left 5 to the right. they were AUGCT the mRNA could and usually does unzip from the DNA connection and goes off to produce a New DNA cell.
There's usually a sort of tail end top and bottom. This COVID 19 is changed slightly though it does have the AUGC tabs. Long yet highly interesting story - a story learned via Biology studies. Brings back a host of old memories.
The deep reasons for doubting the origin of this particular Virus, is the fact that is has adapted a shape in which the ACE2 enzyme is foiled by it and allows such to connect to the said angiotensin / ACE2 part of the body close to the heart. ACE2 and ACE1 are present to maintain blood pressure. Virus finds such as an adequate way in which to enter Blood stream etc, leading to all major organs including Bone Marrow.
If it does not erase the Victim, does it sit quiet for a while and slowly spark off - perhaps 8 to 10 years later to be the cell mutatopr that causes Cancer ???? I know sit back and continue to search and carefully watch. bye.

edit on Tue Jun 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: PARAGRAPHS

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

That OSHA Covid mask discussion and California HD using similar language on the PPE with a respirator is the ONLY way to prevent the spread of the virus. That fact is not going away.

That fact is not going away. I have yet to wear a mask, the entire idea is ridiculous. Worth a good laugh. Vic DiBetto and Kevin James have both put out some good stuff during all this. Contains vulgar language.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Should a Surgical patients blood vessel burst, its possible it will spurt pretty high. Surgeons plus all Theatre staff wear a mask, on ones skin or operating glown, no threat, but if such entered mouth.............I know that plus how Operating theatres Are Clean, because that is where i once worked........ Also anti static boots are worn, nylon - underwear or otherwise - are not worn. Static in Theatre would / could cause big bang.

Yep.

Had a vasectomy about a year and a half ago. In-office procedure, doctor didn't wear a mask, the observing doctor did. I asked him why no mask and he explained it all to me.

Tried to make an appointment last week for an annual physical, told the same doctor I wouldn't wear a mask, he said check back in August, they're making everyone wear masks.

They've finally found a way to force us to play with them, and there might not be a path to victory for our side. It's never been about one issue or the other, it's always been just about forcing compliance with governmental authority, no matter why.

Why "no path to victory for our side"? Heading to the grocery now to see if they're enforcing the mask rule. Cut off my access to food and I'm not going to be happy ...
edit on 30-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hospitals / such Medic camps as you said in Vietnam or Korea - are Officially listed as being a Neutral zone during a War. This - for those who care - means such cannot be Bombed or attacked. The minute 1 armed person enters such, it is struck off the neutral list and can be Blitzed.............

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I think in his case they were alarmed by the possibility of something going 'boom'

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

LOL. Vic is a riot.😂 Here's a good one, cleaner.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Last president of USA was said to be Muslim, Church crosses started to disappear - as in China etc -and someone applied to build a Mosque on the site of previous WTC towers. Average American halted such. However the so called NWO are said to have a world with only 1 reason, 1 religion. i leader etc. True or false, many sites have suggested a NWO as being a Muslim dream dream come true. IF that is correct then maybe Paedohilia will become legal.......Legal to allow said Males to Marry Children ?? Females to become merely Slaves who must don a body covering gown - the whole body in Afghanistan zones - in other places the eyes remain uncovered........is this said Mask a slow introduction to such ?? Remember when Saudi Arabian officials took a holiday near a certain Beach in France - a place where nudist is supposed to be normal, - well those Beaches were closed during the stay of high paying Saudi guest. Remember the many shots across Media where suddenly a Bikini became a sort of Female sub aqua dress , Is that the world of oncoming tomorrow ???

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
In lieu of the NYT hit piece on Russia/Taliban bounty a Rare public statement from CIA Director Haspel...

D/CIA Statement on Impact of Unauthorized Disclosures on Force Protection

29 June 2020

Today, CIA Director Gina Haspel released the following statement:

“When developing intelligence assessments, initial tactical reports often require additional collection and validation. In general, preliminary Force Protection information is shared throughout the national security community—and with U.S. allies—as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure the safety of coalition forces overseas. Leaks compromise and disrupt the critical interagency work to collect, assess, and ascribe culpability.

Hostile states’ use of proxies in war zones to inflict damage on U.S. interests and troops is a constant, longstanding concern. CIA will continue to pursue every lead; analyze the information we collect with critical, objective eyes; and brief reliable intelligence to protect U.S. forces deployed around the world.”

Catherine Herridge has a thread on it.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Don't worry, its Allah good . . .

Cheers

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join