It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

2:40 second mark.

RE: Sabs point above ^^^...

Listening to these folks it is really hard not to see them as tools of a very sick and corrupt system. These folks being interviewed have not only no clue what going on, they have no real clue as to why they are even there.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Heh, Ducks? For me what always comes to mind is the Oregon Ducks football team.

Yes, there are many interpretations to the Economist covers and one can go deep or stay shallow in decoding. Focusing on the child in the graphic cover... Children are already immune to the 'virus' it was never an issue to begin with but the helmet signifies protection from the constant, continuous bombardment of doom & gloom blasted 24/7 which is further propagated by parents. Noticed the parents are not even looking at or socializing with their own child. Kids are in a war zone right in their own living rooms with their minds in a grinder between tvee and ignorant parents. Now they feel alone, isolated even from their pet cat, fear, confusion, 'shell-shocked' and not knowing what is going on or going to happen next other than realizing none of this insanity is 'normal'. Alice in Wonderland.?

City & surburbia kids will suffer the most though not all of course. There is bound to be some devastating PTSD consequences the longer this psyop is allowed to be carried out. Granted most kids are resilient as hell and bounce back to 'normal' relatively quick assuming loving support is provided but not all and some may/will have profound mental development changes because we live in a mass psychosis 'feelings' matter first dystopian society. Good luck whenever public schools reopen.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Totally agree and worried about the impact on the younger generation in my family.

My daughter's nieces have lost a grandmother to cancer and their father to suicide in the last 9 months, now they have to deal with this too - and without hugs and attention from the rest of the family, due to isolation. Both are approaching puberty too which is always a dangerous time for the course of mental stability through their teens.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

Yes. The perps should pay the highest price. I just hope we can catch some of the disillusioned fallen on the way down

Count on it. The "silent majority" is growing daily. Meanwhile, MSM are losing (what's left of) their sanity. Example..

Trump: The most violent cities in America are run by Democrats.

WaPo: LIAR! Here's proof you're lying.

The proof(lol): theconservativetreehouse.com... l-miserably/

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sad and Worrisome...The only thing missing from that video are the strings being pulled from above the stage.

and the drugs

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Good video to watch about the absurdity of masks.

Panel of doctors asked to raise hand if they think masks are unnecessary
edit on 29-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

Edit: got the right wording of the question
edit on 29-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jun 29th
9 Q posts, 45 POTUS tweets of which 37 retweets; of which 27 self-retweets: 54 total.
There may be a further Q post not yet located which would give a total of 55 for the day?

Q V18.15 20200629 to 4545 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v18.15 20200629 from QPost 3601 to 4545

Most linked Q Posts from today's deodes:
18 Q114,
10 Q712, Q1212, Q1912, Q2412
9 Q1
8 Q36
7 Q4, Q5, Q15
6 Q2, Q8, Q711
5 Q3, Q9, Q10, Q59, Q145, Q1211, Q1911, Q2411
4 Q27, Q30, Q32, Q33, Q34, Q48, Q49, Q67, Q72, Q324, Q701, Q1408, Q1410, Q1914
3 Q7, Q12, Q38, Q50, Q77, Q95, Q96, Q100, Q714, Q817, Q1207, Q1409, Q1415

edit on 30-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So it turns out the gun-toting couple:

- Supports BLM
- Are Democrats & contribute $ to ActBlue
- Are representing a victim of police brutality.

The media is going to have a hard time comprehending this since they spent all of last night and this morning smearing & doxxing them.

McCloskey interview

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Q still posting!

Q4544

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: cee948 No.9795415 📁
Jun 29 2020 23:09:31 (EST) NEW
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. – Thomas Paine
Q

Q4545

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: cee948 No.9795578 📁
Jun 29 2020 23:19:14 (EST) NEW
Humanity is good, but, when we let our guard down we allow darkness to infiltrate and destroy.
Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.
Will we be a free nation under God?
Or will we cede our freedom, rights and liberty to the enemy?
We all have a choice to make. .
Evil [darkness] has never been so exposed to light.
They can no longer hide in the shadows.
Our system of government has been infiltrated by corrupt and sinister elements.
Democracy was almost lost forever.
Think HRC install: [2+] Supreme Court Justices, 200+ judges, rogue elements expanded inside DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, WH, STATE, …….removal 2nd amendment, border etc. ……… America for sale: China, Russia, Iran, Syria…….ISIS & AL Q expansion…….expansion surv of domestic citizens…….modify/change voter rules and regulations allow illegals+ballot harvesting w/ SC backed liberal-social opinion………sell off of military to highest bidder to fight internal long-standing wars……..
Their thirst for a one world order [destruction of national sovereignty] serves to obtain control over America [and her allies [think EU]] by diluting your vote to oblivion and installing a new one world ruling party.
The start of this concept began with organizations such as: world health org, world trade org, united nations, ICC, NATO, etc., [all meant to weaken the United States] also the formation of EU through threat [con] of close proximity attack [attack on one is an attack on all – sales pitch to gen public – fear control].
Re: EU _did each member nation cede sovereignty to Brussels?
Re: EU _each member must implement EU rules and regulations in all areas [think immigration, currency, overall control].
Their thirst to remove your ability to defend yourself serves to prevent an uprising to challenge their control.
There is a fundamental reason why our enemies dare not attack [invade] our borders [armed citizenry].
If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow.
Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.
Their power and control relies heavily on an uneducated population.
A population that trusts without individual thought.
A population that obeys without challenge.
A population that remains outside of free thought, and instead, remains isolated living in fear inside of the closed-loop echo chamber of the controlled mainstream media.
This is not about politics.
This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.
We are living in Biblical times.
Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.
Q

1) Q4545 has SPURIOUS SPACE at the end of lines: 5,6,7,9,11,13,15-19,22,23 sums to 181:
Q181

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: AJWt5SQs No.150405959 📁
Nov 21 2017 21:10:09 (EST)

>>150403252
Sniffer progs would kill the site.
Everything has to be carefully crafted and tooled prior to release.
Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

a) Time/date stamp sums to 55 = 5by5 = Eyes On
b) This post is telling us there are carefully crafted messages hidden in Q4545.
c) I would suggest starting with the large number of sequences of periods!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
the waiting is the hardest part

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
TALIBAN BOUNTIES TO KILL US SOLDIERS (MIRROR)
(post by: @Inevitable_ET)

RUSSIA PAYS BOUNTY TO TALIBAN (2020) -> President Trump knew & did nothing!
IRAN PAYS BOUNTY TO TALIBAN (2010) -> BO later sends billions to Iran.

Questions:
1) Russia, Russia, Russia: I thought Trump and Putin were secretly working together.
2) With evidence of IRAN supporting Taliban, why did BO release billions to IRAN?
3) Why wasn't the issue of IRAN funding our enemy raised by MSM "fact checkers"?

Sources:
NATO general: Taliban are training in Iran
Report: Iran pays $1,000 for each U.S. soldier killed by the Taliban
8 dead after Taliban attack on U.S. Consulate
Was Obama’s $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law?

Link to new Russian Bounty story:
Spies and Commandos Warned Months Ago of Russian Bounties on U.S. Troops
edit on 30-6-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: doobydoll

''Wait until you find out who you been talking to'' - Q.

World's longest game of no-happy-ending foreplay.

Sick of waiting. Blow the lid off this bitch and let's rock and roll.

LOLOLO....my sense of humor is a little weird today, anyone else ? IDK, dooby's post touched my Heart. Is it totally impossible that we are actually talking to " God "...the whole point of view thing.

Lol yes i do understand it sounds hilarious to some people. It's okay, I get ridiculed many times. I was once where you are now, laughing at stuff or people i didn't understand. I considered the idea of God and Heaven and Hell and Satan a made-up fantasy. I was young then, though.

For years now, decades, I meditate every day. I am extremely sensitive to spiritual energies and I have psychic ability. I've had countless different kinds of spiritual experiences and super-natural experiences in my life so far, good and bad. I know that that realm is all very real.

You can easily research the topic for yourself, though. Try to think a different way. Have a go at meditating. Work on developing psychic ability. Become aware of your own energies, learn how they have an effect on everything and everyone around you, how these energies affect and create the world we're living in, and learn how to change them from negative to positive. We ALL have the ability to do this. Many just don't know it. Many more don't even believe it.

The choice to know, to learn, to understand, is there waiting for you. Make your choice, red pill or blue? This is your life, your journey, your choices. I'm not here to argue nor to try to convince anyone what to believe.

Oh no dooby, I wasn't laughing at what you said, sorry if it seemed that way.
What you wrote made a lot of sense to me and I was actually blown away that it doesn't seem impossible at all at this point that Q is working with God !! Again, please know that my poor attempt at humor / nervous laughing, was the opposite of ridicule, much respect actually.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
when Q talks about "preserving our way of life" , what way of life is Q talking about, exactly? What way of life have we ever had in this country or any country that wasn't ruled by an elite, corrupt regime?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, when one girl was asked if all white people are racist, she gave an unexpected answer, that it's only the "important" white people, "at the top". This almost sounds like he kind of thing we would say, given a generic grudge question, ie "The Rothchilds" or "DARPA" top feeders. Ya know, one from column A one from column B and one from column C.

There were a few other nuggets in there. One thing I learned from my real world experience is to listen to people with grudges.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Re: Q Drop 4544: Bring the Paine!

Cheers Rel!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I knew this was going to be the case. Praise Kek.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Nice read Cavv!!

I think there are some nuggets in Q4545 to be dug out - for example:

Only 1 line from Q4545 has appeared exactly in another post and that is:
line24: "This is not about politics."

...which appears in:
Q3967

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.8802413 📁
Apr 15 2020 13:06:42 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cfe16b No.8802404 📁
Apr 15 2020 13:05:12 (EST)
c3a1c83babe573d5569505ab60445a2c707ba3872505baf84da70f899b421df6.jpg
(=the sunlight cross shining through the US FLAG)
>>8802279

Just like Q & Q+ put on that Armor of God Patriots!
Keep Praying!
In the end, God Wins!
WWG1WGA

>>8802404
These people are pure evil.
You are ready.

Q

Q3931

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ba29f9 No.8748891 📁
Apr 10 2020 14:53:58 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
The credibility of our institutions [Constitutional Law that governs our Great Land [Our Republic]], and our ability to regain the trust and faith of the American people, all depends on our ability to restore [EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW] by prosecuting those responsible [Blind-Justice].
Treasonous acts [sedition] against the Republic [the 'People'] of the United States [START - LEAD-IN].
Infiltration [rogue] at the highest levels of our gov, media, corps, etc.
Planned & coordinated [D/ F].
Something far more sinister [evil] has been allowed to flourish through all parts of our society.
It has been protected and safeguarded.
It has been camouflaged to appear as trusted.
It has been projected [normalized] by stars.
[CLAS 1-99]
One must only look to see.
[Symbolism will be their downfall]
This is not another [4] year election.
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
You are not alone.
We stand together.
Q

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
when Q talks about "preserving our way of life" , what way of life is Q talking about, exactly? What way of life have we ever had in this country or any country that wasn't ruled by an elite, corrupt regime?

Chero,

Aye, corruption has been present in some amount or other since the start.

From my experience as an expatriate. The one thing the USA has that other countries don't is more individual freedom. It doesn't look like it now with the extended political tantrums going on ... but from what I've seen, while other countries may have democracy in the sense there are legitimate elections of officials ... they do not enjoy individual freedoms on the scale we do in the USA. In most of the world's democracies, one can be hauled into court for "insulting" a politician simply by exercise of opinion (without the politician being a direct recipient of said opinion). It really is that petty and controlling.

I would hope it is such signal differences that Q alludes to.

Stay strong!

Cheers
edit on 30-6-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: r

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Don't show that magazine cover to BLM, because that cover is RACIST!

White man, white woman, white child ... Hell, even the CAT is white!!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

A biblical perspective on the way of life:

God preserved the way for Adam and Eve to live after they sinned. He preserved their way of life. Even though their life was now bound to death. He did make a way for them to come back into life, through Jesus. I am the way the truth and the light, no one comes to the father expect through me.

The way of life is what the Bible tells. It’s The story of how God has preserved our life and our free will. And our eventual eternal life with him in heaven.

To quote a recent post “Are we talking to God”

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join