It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Q4528
The guy in the photo was taken at the White House in 2019. "The honor is 'ours'" - Assume he met Trump and maybe unknowingly a member of the Q-Team.
Q said "Nice meeting you."?

Searching OracleExec's twitter feed and found that the he was invited to the White House...
twitter.com...

Also, Ezra Cohen-Watnick worked for Oracle in the time between his "firing" from the NSC and his hiring at the DOJ as Sessions liaison with national intelligence, just an interesting coincidence.

Oracle bonus...

Oracle's BlueKai tracks You across the web..That data spilled online - Billions of records exposed.

Have you ever wondered why online ads appear for things that you were just thinking about?

There’s no big conspiracy. Ad tech can be creepily accurate.

Tech giant Oracle is one of a few companies in Silicon Valley that has near-perfected the art of tracking people across the internet. The company has spent a decade and billions of dollars buying startups to build its very own panopticon of users’ web browsing data.

One of those startups, BlueKai, which Oracle bought for a little over $400 million in 2014, is barely known outside marketing circles, but it amassed one of the largest banks of web tracking data outside of the federal government.

But for a time, that web tracking data was spilling out onto the open internet because a server was left unsecured and without a password, exposing billions of records for anyone to find.

But BlueKai also uses more covert tactics like allowing websites to embed invisible pixel-sized images to collect information about you as soon as you open the page — hardware, operating system, browser and any information about the network connection.

This data — known as a web browser’s “user agent” — may not seem sensitive, but when fused together it can create a unique “fingerprint” of a person’s device, which can be used to track that person as they browse the internet.

Interesting article.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Wonder why Susan Rice decided to pop out with this today? Just what kind of message is she sending here and to whom? Does this number still go to the CF?

Link to Tweet

Mooch

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Im not sure about Plantard, but a lot of these groups have definite synarchist tendencies. Particularly when understood as a "hidden oligarchy" rather than the idealized version.

Much like Anarchy, Synarchy tends to be a tricky topic to actually navigate though.

Personally.. I dont care what its called or how its marketed, I look at what the system actually accomplishes. If it actually makes moves to educate and enable individuals/households to achieve self-sufficiency and connectivity, through education and real world tools.. Ill probably be a fan of it.

If it just pays lip service to such notions, but funnels everything through corporations, government, media, currency, groups of "experts," etc.. I will probably be vehemently opposed.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thanks. Something about that phrase is nagging me re: Plantard ... something about his activities during the German occupation. Probably a mistaken notion.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Tik Tock...from 8 months ago...plenty of red flags...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatever became of that 'assessment'?

no employee of the United States, officer of the United States, Member of Congress, congressional employee, or officer or employee of a government corporation may download or use TikTok or any successor application developed by ByteDance or any entity owned by ByteDance on any device issued by the United States or a government corporation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

When you call the suicide prevention hotline, your call is routed to a local crisis center. Also, they have a CHAT LINE and you can choose to chat with the counsellor of your choice.

I wonder who was on that chat beside Rice and Mooch. Chelsea tweeted that number before also.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I never asked anyone to be with me ... And I never claimed I believe every word of everything on any website ... Saying that, careful tossing the baby out with the bath water
As always YMMV
Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Whoever SK (see Mooch's tweet), she has posted pics and Happy Birthday tweets to two dogs within 24 hours. Maybe she just has lots of doggie friends.

edit on 27-6-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Im not sure about Plantard, but a lot of these groups have definite synarchist tendencies. Particularly when understood as a "hidden oligarchy" rather than the idealized version.

Much like Anarchy, Synarchy tends to be a tricky topic to actually navigate though.

Personally.. I dont care what its called or how its marketed, I look at what the system actually accomplishes. If it actually makes moves to educate and enable individuals/households to achieve self-sufficiency and connectivity, through education and real world tools.. Ill probably be a fan of it.

If it just pays lip service to such notions, but funnels everything through corporations, government, media, currency, groups of "experts," etc.. I will probably be vehemently opposed.

Synarchism is simple. It's the ultimate form of Communism. You have a peasantry class (or working class today), and a ruling council of the elites. Don't be confused with the political system that was used by the Vichy French during WWII though, that was not true synarchism.

The thing is, up until very recently the people pulling the strings on Synarchism and those involved with the Trotskyist movement were working together on recreating the world. Now for some reason (as a couple of sources have told me) the synarchists have distanced themselves from the Trotskyists, and are kind of at war with them.

I kind of covered some of these in a few threads of mine in the past:
This is about the Lovecraftian cult that is being used

This one is about the linkage between the two groups was about building an Empire

Since those threads I learned that the Synarchists are basically descendants and loyalist of Charlemagne, and the Trotskyists are mostly descendants of the Florence Merchant class and their loyalists. Everyone else (people like most of you, and me, and a majority of this planet) are nothing to them as they seek to control the world. The descendants of Charlemagne believe that they are the rightful rulers of all the lands of earth, and the Merchant class descendants want the world to be helpless so that they need to depend on the state for safety.

P2 (or Propaganda Due) is part of this Merchant class side of things, remember that all important meeting in Italy that many politicians went to, and again how important it was for some of them to head back there before the global pandemic lockdown? Well there's your answer. As for the Synarchists actions right now, I think they retreated back in to obscurity for now, and are waiting for the Trotskyists to do themselves in but who knows they've been doing this for more centuries then I can figure. At least with the Merchant class people we can track them fairly well. I mean look at the Rothschilds they're part of the merchant class, and we know a massive amount about them. Now tell me about a descendant of George the Fat? That's why I think the merchant class backed all those ancestry DNA companies so that they can try and locate some of Charlemagne's descendants.

Anyways this is all nonsense coming from either side of this crap, be it Charlemagne's descendants or descendants of the Florence merchant class. This isn't a thousand years ago, and the people are armed and willing to fight back, so my advice to both of them is to stop-think-reform themselves.

If anyone wants too see how people like us will be treated (and are being treated) go look up how knights treated the peasantry during their "games" in the early middle ages before the chivalric code. That's how we are and will be treated if this fight between them keeps up.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Guyfriday because: strange days

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

That whole Priory of Sion thing was proven to be a hoax quite a while ago.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I never asked anyone to be with me ... And I never claimed I believe every word of everything on any website ... Saying that, careful tossing the baby out with the bath water
As always YMMV
Peace

Apologies, MT. My post was not targeting you specifically. I should have made that clearer.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

When you call the suicide prevention hotline, your call is routed to a local crisis center. Also, they have a CHAT LINE and you can choose to chat with the counsellor of your choice.

I wonder who was on that chat beside Rice and Mooch. Chelsea tweeted that number before also.

My immediate thought was another method the deep state could use to communicate, like the gaming platforms.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Maybe suicide weekend means something other than dead people? Maybe it means people that might be dead soon, either by the law or by the Hillary. Makes sense in a way.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Exactly. That was my point in posting that info.

You have a sharp eye, CT. Do you think this logo is odd: www.sprc.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is when the fun begins. Wearing a mask is the new religion and those who don't convert will be shamed, chastized, exiled or burned at the stake

History repeating itself all over again. It's no wonder I'm so bored
edit on 27-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wet 'n Wild 🌊 park in Las Vegas 5 days ago...

twitter.com...

Today...

@BNODesk
NEW: Nevada reports 1,099 new cases of coronavirus, by far the biggest one-day increase on record, and 2 new deaths; hospitalizations at 2-month high.
twitter.com...

1099? 😂
So sick of this COVID scam. C'mon give it up already and move onto the next big hoax. Would it be too surprising to learn that the total number of people in the USA who actually have COVID is less than 50? Maybe even ZERO.

Reminder They use FEAR to control...
Stay home or you will die.
Maintain social distancing or you will die.
Wear your mask or you will die.
Agree with us or you will be branded a racist.
Agree with us or we will tear down your heritage and burn your cities.
Agree with us or we will destroy you.

The Screwtape Letters

Just a rhetorical Saturday blues post, no need to reply.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's how Google does their ad tracking.

I've done my certifications in all their marketing platform stuff and you can literally tailor your searches to people who like certain bands, drink a certain brand of coffee or anything similar.

The pixel tracks how long you spend on a certain page and then what you go look at after you've left so that companies can tailor their advertising to better suit things you are interested in. If you're seeing ads that make zero sense to you, as in you would never buy something like that, it's because companies have gone for reach over actual sales.

You can even set it up so it only displays certain ads at a certain time of the day - so for example, you might have a restaurant that has a lunchtime special - well, you can make it so that ad only gets served between 10 am and 2 pm.

Personally, I don't have a problem with this - I'd rather see things that I'm actually interested in than ads for incontinence pads or something stupid like that - but you just need to be aware of it and how it works.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Exactly. That was my point in posting that info.

You have a sharp eye, CT. Do you think this logo is odd: www.sprc.org...

First thought? AT&T.

Second thought? Gab has a green logo.

Third thought? It's got the pervy pedo spiral.
edit on 6/27/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This is when the fun begins. Wearing a mask is the new religion and those who don't convert will be shamed, chastized, exiled or burned at the stake

The only good thing about a mask is you can write your disapproval on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join