It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Apple included their "COVID-19 Tracking technology" in the latest iOS update. It is turned off by default though.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Not necessarily true. They can embed a future update(s) within an update for later activation. They can push an update(s) without you even knowing for future activation. They can also activate w/o you knowing and becomes visible to the user at a later date. Do you think all those updates are purely user visible software. Some lie dormant. Think firmware & microcode which a user cannot see unless you have the tools & knowledge to access the backdoors. This has been done for 15 years on all wireless phones, Microsoft OS, modems, and also Intel CPU's.

Similar with Apple's face recognition when wearing a mask. They started development on this feature back in late 2018.

They own your phone and most importantly they own the network(s) which means they own You.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
ETMN right on Target....They can embed invisible programs, apps, etc... They can appear on or off and still be active ... Your phone is a tracking device by design... Voluntary mind you...most other animals have to be tagged involuntarily ... And we are the smarter ones ?? hmmm LoL

edit on 6272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Are we sure this is from the airport?

I found it here.

iccr4art.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

ATS may be long gone by the time I digest that page. Excellent breakdown of conspiracy arguments into three groups. Worthy bookmark.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Already understood it's not from DIA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Already understood it's not from DIA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or the other DIA

Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
When You Weren't Looking, Billionaires Did THIS...

Nothing to see here... Distract from the Class War

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
DJT EO...

Strengthening the Child Welfare System for America's Children

Too many young people who are in our foster care system wait years before finding the permanency of family. More than 400,000 children are currently in foster care. Of those, more than 124,000 children are waiting for adoption, with nearly 6 out of 10 (58.4 percent) having already become legally eligible for adoption.

Wh at Was Fauci's Role In Funding Tuskgegee-Like AIDS Experiments On Foster Children In Seven U.S. States?

"Where could Big Pharma and NIAID find lab rats to whom they could offer 'free medical care' in the guise of 'helping to prevent and/or remedy their suffering' all the while using them in AIDS/HIV drug and vaccine trails - without being bothered from outside interference, the same as was done in the infamous Tuskgegee Syphilis Experiment?" (See link #5.)
As Liam Scheff uncovered - the answer to their mad scientific prayers was the unsupervised and unprotected wards of the state, a.k.a.'Foster children'.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Gotta go to the grocery. And controlling access to food is communism 101.

Pretty much all my other non-essential spending has stopped - bars, restaurants, new clothes, live music.

And these business owners sit there wondering why they're going bust. Not because of me.

I'm not sure I should post this for you. It might cause you oxygen levels to drop even more as your blood boils.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

QC = Queen's Counsel (Barrister)... (UK Crown Courts lawyer)... just what you'ld use for an extradition case!
Could also be Q Clearance
HC = Hillary Clinton
IR = Ireland (People say HRC is currently in Ireland after getting that University chancellor(?) job)

^^^elicited a quick dig on Hillary being named chancellor at Queen's University Belfast.

She was named to this position after Thomas J. Moran died at just 65. He died in New York after suffering a short illness. Details about that "illness" lacking. But, Clinton succeeded him as chancellor at QUB.

Some notable info about Moran:

he helped build Concern Worldwide U.S. into the powerhouse it is today. He served as chairman of the board from 2001 to 2017, raising awareness and millions of dollars to support Concern’s mission to help the poorest of the poor around the world, from remote villages in Ethiopia to refugee camps in Lebanon to urban slums in Haiti.

We also bring you our special coverage of Concern’s 50th year, and a piece that Tom wrote for the magazine following a visit to Haiti after the devastating earthquake in 2011.
. irishamerica.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This suggest to me that real time data analysis shows DJT winning hands down. This is beyond stupid, even third world countries don't do this.

@Zach

Interesting Given This...

And this...

DOJ Nearing Decision On Antitrust Suit Against Google

The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) is nearing the end of its antitrust investigation of Alphabet Inc’s Google as it considers whether to charge the tech giant this summer, Reuters reported.

10 billion mobile devices worldwide. Gee, what could go wrong?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
ZoinQ

Wow, I wish I could read the details at the top when we get these. I will go find a link and bookmark it for future fun with friends. I get to have some interesting discussion/arguments with the Scientific data we discuss here.

What, exactly, is that chart supposed to represent? Psychic energy?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wonder why Susan Rice decided to pop out with this today? Just what kind of message is she sending here and to whom? Does this number still go to the CF?

Link to Tweet

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Apple included their "COVID-19 Tracking technology" in the latest iOS update. It is turned off by default though.

My sister has an Android tablet of some kind. She woke up a few days ago to find a COVID app she couldn't remove had been downloaded overnight.

She has yet to find a way to remove it. She's visiting in July, so I should be able to get rid of it for her.

Still, we're all getting pretty sick of our devices spying on us. I have both cameras on my phone covered and the mike is disabled for most apps.

My doctor was PO'd I wouldn't do a video visit and thinks I'm paranoid. It's not paranoia if they're out to get you.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Serdgiam

Elon Musk is in PLUS ULTRA, along with President Trump.

As far as I can tell, Plus Ultra either broke away completely or was subverted. That is, of course, if it was ever particularly "altruistic" or "benevolent." So, thats not particularly encouraging..

It has a lot of overlap with the technocrats, so Im naturally suspicious. Frankly, Im suspicious of anyone or any group that doesnt provide even the basics for self-sufficiency at the individual/household level. It wittingly, or unwittingly, works towards the same end of total corporate-political dependency. It fosters the habit of always waiting for someone else to give us the means for our own freedom. Its a "just wait til Tomorrow for all yer dreams to come true" sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The crybabies will become berserkers if this antitrust action is initiated. Sure sounds like the wheels are turning.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Am I confused, or did "plus ultra" have some kind of connection with synarchy -- Pierre Plantard and all that ?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think cranky's identification of 111 being gematria for Eric Schmidt has unlocked a key layer of information!

First, a little background:
1) Q-team knew that Obama had organised pardons for DS before leaving office - therefore it has been necessary, over the last 3 years to TRIP THEM UP and gather evidence of NEW crimes since POTUS' election,

2) The references in Q Posts to Trip, Trip Code, Trip Code Update are keys to allow POTUS/Q to record when targets have been tripped into committing crimes and what US Criminal Code they have breached. E.g. A decode reference to a post with "Trip Code Update" would indicate perp X has just been caught committing an additional crime, or the crime categorisation has been changed (e.g. Murder 2 to Murder 1)

Now here's today's example of the above:
a) In Q4532 and Q4533, yesterday, Q told us Eric Schmidt would be target of an overnight op,

b) I decoded a link to Q231 which was an OP ACTION COMMAND,

c) cranky points out that Eric Schmidt gematria is 111 and I reply that Q4532 post delta also gives 111,

d) Fast forward to a this morning, when POTUS starts tweeting 18 times at 6:28am,

e) Two of the tweets are self-retweets:

i) Tweet #1 is the FBI wanted list for damage to federal property:

Timestamp: 06:34:30
Q634 John Perry Barlow MARKER: :Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q3430 THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Retweet DELTA = 00 18:19:06
Q1819 Trip update. (i.e. update on last night's op?)
Q1906 Xbox Live / Chat Logs (Proof)

ii) Tweet #2:

If I ever said something so mortifyingly stupid, the Fake News Media would come down on me with a vengeance. This is beyond a normal mistake. Why isn’t the media reporting it? t.co...

Is this talking about the Chat logs and indicating Schmidt said something so stupid it will cost him his life?

Timestamp: Jun 27 2020 06:36:04
Q6 POTUS 100% insulated (continued)
Q36 There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty. Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.
Q4 POTUS 100% insulated

Retweet DELTA = 01 11:04:49
01:11 = 111 = Eric Schmidt
Q1104 Think "Bridge" Central Tracking Algorithm: Think 'Bridge'. GOOG. FB. TWITTER. IG. 'Central' algorithm. The stage had to be set.

04:49 = US Code 449 - Air Transportation Security?

In Summary:
1) We are forewarned in Q posts of an Op against Eric Schmidt,
2) At 6:30am the next day, 2 POTUS self-retweets point to Eric Schmidt, Xbox Chat Logs, the Central Algorithm and Airflight security!

3) Did Eric get caught trying to order an Airplane False Flag thru Xbox Chat Logs using Central Tracking Algorithm data via Goog (that he was CEO of) to pinpoint targets?

Worth noting that Eric Schmidt appears to still be chair of the US Department of Defense's Defense Innovation Advisory Board - was that position given to him to entrap him?

edit on 27-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I was onboard until I read this -

Not religious? Think Christ Jesus is a mere literary invention? Your breed disgusts me even more than the so-called “Christians” of today, were that possible.

This guy isn't as enlightened as he thinks he is. If he was he would know that you can't force-feed organized religion. People must come to their beliefs organically, and they do that in their own good time for a damn good reason.

Everyone's experiences of life are different. The path is longer and harder for some than for others.

It took me 45 years to come to deism. Fifteen years later and I cannot move in any direction that takes me to an organized religion of any kind.

Logic stops me dead in my tracks.

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join