It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Hopefully I've been helping to create for 2yrs 8 months now... like most of us here.

Creation is healthy and rewarding if done positively, - like growing veg.

Every action we take is a creation of some form or another, even breathing, chemically speaking.

The lives, loves, teams, business and friendships I have created are my life's accomplishments.

I just can't fathom how some feel that what they have destroyed are their accomplishments.

edit on 25-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Hours later...
@ABC7Chicago
Wisconsin governor activates National Guard following nights of civil unrest, violence.

twitter.com...

Trump interview on Hannity again, in 10 minutes.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the CAPS in that POTUS tweet stood out for me: LWL

Left Wing Looney,
Ladies Who Lunch,
Long Wave Length,
Life Without Limits,
Life Worth Living

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

After your reply do you really need an answer? The answers are in your reply, some of them anyway.

I've only ever called you Rel,why twist it?

Did you research what I suggested?

It's not about ego's it's about all. Think about that.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Difficult truths, what have you destroyed? How many have you helped away from here?

No need to answer I already know.

Stay safe Qsafe

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

The three Gorges Dam is so massive that it ever so slightly has altered the Earth's Rotation. " As the World Turns" what happens when that massive amount of water breaks threw the Dam all at once. How will that effect the Earth's Rotation?"Why is this event BIG?"

One would have to admit that it would obliterate everything else on the News. Covid19 Riots, The pending release of General Flynn's exoneration and Obama's Treason and Joe Biden's Corruption & Treason.They are desperate. Millions are in the flood plane.Including the Chinese Airforce & Wuhan.

Thoughts?

To make note of this part of your post yesterday I am starting to think watch the water concept is much worse than this scenario.

I am thinking a ginormous Tidal Wave from the Earth doing some zigging while the rest of us were only into zagging. That is my biggest gut feeling on all this. I have seen a few geological video's from various threads here on ATS I am sure. Even so, the geological record I was taught in school was showing us several major die offs that seemed to happen suddenly. As evidenced by the Mastodon's in Siberia with flowers frozen in their stomach's and meat suitable for consumption after many thousands of years in our past being frozen in a flash.

edit on 25-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I thought you raised an interesting point that needed expansion using Q source data.

No angst behind the even/odd... just making LIGHT.

Lots on my action list so... Non Mordero piu

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: MetalThunder

SO let's say the dam breaks, and it washes Wuhan away. What will happen to all the lab created buggies and virus'? won't that get pushed out to sea and start to contaminate the Pacific Ocean?

No it would bacteria that would be happy instead of a virus. Virus like closed environments and bacteria are more proactive but could cause problems for the locals. Well the bacteria would be rough on the locals.
edit on 25-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

He's not wrong.

Admittedly I refuse the mask thing, or even to care about what's "required" but is it some law of some ilk that requires one to leave the mask hanging down while speaking? Does the dust mask continue to protect via some magic in the below the chin position? Because he and others look like full blown idiots by doing that. Idiots.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Hours later...
@ABC7Chicago
Wisconsin governor activates National Guard following nights of civil unrest, violence.

twitter.com...

Trump interview on Hannity again, in 10 minutes.

The NG was actually activated by Evers this morning.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Ok, before Trump arrived. I just went by the reported time.

Is it time yet...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Now if you add Leo Wanta into the game that has been sitting on Trillions ever since the Reagan Administration who is still under house arrest last I knew of, a lot of this could very well happen. It was his directive to take those trillions and put them towards humanitarian projects.
IF you don't know who he is, he is basically a mostly forgotten unsung hero. Leo Wanta The Forgotten Man

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Q 4283

When does your enemy expend ammunition?
Do you expend ammunition against a weak opponent?
Do you expend ammunition against a non_threat?
Critical thinking _media cluster bomb(s) [attacks] v POTUS
Critical thinking _media cluster bomb(s) [attacks] v Q [you]
Q

qmap.pub...

Talk about a feedback loop. Sheesh. It’s pretty telling when posters expend their energy needlessly discounting other contributors.

I don’t care one Iota if Rel a preprogrammed super AI, or how he computes his damn calculations! Shoot I still have to count on my damn fingers (DS public education what can I say ) 😂
It’s about the message and Rels message has never wavered over the YEARS, and been uplifting and enlightening source of hope to me.
I don’t care what crazy spook type games are going on here lately but I’m so grateful for every single one of you!! Sincerely. Personally don’t know where I’d be without you guys. Don’t even care how pathetic or detracting this sounds. It’s true.
Ok. Thanks all. Carry on.
Lurk mode reactivated.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

www.msn.com... ear-and-voted-for-libertarian-gary-johnson-in-2016/ar-BB15SkXs

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
POTUS self-retweet at 19:33:43 (sums to 23=PAIN):

I will be interviewed by @SeanHannity tonight at 9:00 P.M. Eastern on @FoxNews. Enjoy!

1) Timestamp of 19:33:43 points to:
a) Q1933 Suicide weekend? Hands up? [30] [0:28] Impossible? Coincidence? We are in control. BIG week ahead.
b) [30] refers to Flynn dismissal but what does the [0:28] refer to? Sunday 28th?

c) Q3343 which is a repost of Q1745 with a section bolded:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 90197e No.2326502 📁
Jul 28 2018 13:53:15 (EST)

FISA = START.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF OF ILLEGAL ACTS RE: SIGNERS.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF START OF HUSSEIN SPY CAMPAIGN TO RIG AN ELECTION WAS BASED ON FALSE INFO.
FISA = IMPLICATES HRC / D PARTY AS FEEDERS OF FALSE INFO W/ THE INTENT OF SECURING MSM + BLAST/INSURANCE.
FISA = IMPLICATES SENIOR MEMBERS OF UK MI5/6/SIS, US INTEL, WH, FVEY, R PARTY (CONGRESS/SENATE) OF KNOWN CORRUPTION IN EFFORT TO RETAIN POWER AND RIG ELECTION + SAFEGUARD EVENT(S) BY POLITICAL KILL TO ACT WHILE IN POWER GIVEN MSM FAKE PUSH RUSSIA NAR.
FISA = TIES MSM HEADS (TV/BEHIND/CORP) TO D PARTY OTHER FOREIGN HEADS OF STATE IN CO-OP STRATEGY.

FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.
FOIA DOES NOT INCLUDE FISA.
DECLAS BY POTUS KEY PARTS THAT FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE THE 'DIRTY' 'FAKE' DOSSIER WAS USED AS PRIMARY SOURCE TO SECURE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL SPYING ON PRIMARY REPUBLICAN OPPONENT (+POST ELECTION (INTEL ASSETS FOR/DOM SPYING ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES)) FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
LOGICAL THINKING.
PUBLIC AWARENESS - FISA/SPYING
FOUNDATION BUILT HUBER.
NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED - MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.
Q

2) Retweet DELTA from original is 00 02:27:16, which points to a subset of the following posts:
Q2 HRC detained not arrested (yet)

Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. ...

Q27 Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

Q227 Photo of Bill Clinton and John Podesta with Kim Jong Il and blue wave mural.

Q2716 Spelling error by mistake. On the move.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Since 95% of the media does not cover any of the stupid things (lies) told by Biden, or the growing mountain of evidence of Obama/Biden ObamaGate Treason, or the number of "recovered" Covid-19 cases, or the decreasing number of Covid-19 deaths, or the violent acts and promises of burning down America by BLM/ANTIFA terrorists and their "leaders", or collapse of Seattle CHAZ-CHOP......

WE NEED ACTION FROM BARR-DURHAM. TIME TO GO ON A REAL OFFENSIVE. Not more freakin meme, and "information" wars. Those will never reach the vast majority of the U.S. population. NEVER.

This afternoon, even FOX NEWS (12pm-5pm) was nothing more than a less radical version of CNN and MSNBC. It was a real blood-pressure heightener.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

Now is their 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I had briefly heard his name in the past. I Never knew the story behind him. Thank you for expounding upon him and linking to his story on your site. He has quite an interesting background and, as you said, he was trying to do the right thing and help everyone and, as a result, has lived quite a harsh life. That is such a shame. It does tie into the overall story of defeating the deep state though. Twenty Seven Trillion dollars is quite the stash. I'm surprised he is still alive with all this hidden money from the evil powers that be. I hope that it remains hidden and out of the Deep State's grubby hands. With Soros being one of the big financers of deep state operations, here to Leo being the white hat equivalent. Cheers!

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Q4524

25 Jun 2020 - 10:21:59 PM
twitter.com...📁
Good catch.
Coincidence?
Important people understand for future events.
Assumption or intel based?
All assets [F][D] deployed.
[D] + China = 11.3
Q

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join