It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ETMN, re Q4520, I'm intrigued by the picture filename!

As Q created the picture (it's not in the Rogan O'handley tweet... it is of the tweet), Q also created it's filename.

104337228_975584242892006_2319316124361702836_n.jpg

We haven't seen this format before to my knowledge.

1) Space underline is typically used in coding, as is "_n" for a parameter of NO.
2) Looking at the number lengths and translating to characters gives:

I_O_S_n (Apple iphone mobile operating system?)

3) Translating all the numbers to letters has options but looks like:
JDCCGBBH_IGEEHDDBHITF_BCAICAFABDCFAGBHCF_n
edit on 25-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

4) There may be some comms behind the REDBOX(s) and RED ARROW in the picture... they stand out more than is necessary; implying the box/arrows are important in themselves. Didn't we cover some REDBOX links earlier in the thread?

5) The 2nd line "Difficult truths." also appears in Q4481 and Q4482:
Q4520 - Q4482 = Q38 The Calm Before the STORM
Q4520 - Q4481 = Q39 Obama in North Korea
edit on 25-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I came across them a few days ago but didn't post anything.

Distributed Denial of Secrets (“DDOS”) is a transparency collective, aimed at enabling the free transmission of data in the public interest. We aim to avoid any political, corporate or personal leanings, and to act as a simple beacon of available information. As a collective, we do not support any cause, idea or message beyond ensuring that information is available to those who need it most - the people.

ddosecrets.com...

@DDoSecrets
DDoSecrets publishes materials submitted by sources, both leakers and hackers. We provide a stable platform for the public to access data and an anonymity shield for sources to share it, but are uninvolved in the exfiltration of data.
twitter.com...

Appears to be a conglomeration of Anonymous, Wikileaks, EFF, Snowden's foundation/SecureDrop, The Intercept, and various anarchists. Some interesting archives including audio interviews on the Phoenix Program.

Anonymous Stole and Leaked a Megatrove of Police Documents

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: imthegoat

Right - this dude believes in Q enough to actively display a bunch of Q stuff on national TV, but he "doesnt follow all the conspiracy stuff". Sure thing buddy. Have some goddamn balls and stand up for what you believe in. Im so sick of this crap. People kowtowing to the liberal rage mob, totally selling their beliefs out, all so they hopefully will not be the next contestant on "Lets Get Cancelled".

PATHETIC!

I'm sick of it too. Pandering to spoiled little brats needs to stop. Its beyond pathetic.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That is precisely what is going on here. We are dealing with uneducated children who know nothing about the history they are playing games with.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Indeed something rancid. Aside from Healthcare & big Pharma bankrupting the Nation...the world.

Here's some more... OpenSecrets

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Q4522

25 Jun 2020 - 3:01:31 PM
www.breitbart.com...📁
Worth remembering.
Why were elderly COVID-19[2] positive patients forced [pushed] into nursing homes [known hot zones] if ample capacity existed to support locally?
Can you logically explain why select [D] gov(s) made decisions re: elderly push into hot zones which [knowingly] contradicted federal guidelines and as well as general common sense [think annual influenza death rate(s) re: age group 65+]?
Evil surrounds us.
Q

ETA:
@KBTXRusty
NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott suspends elective surgeries at hospitals in the following counties:
twitter.com...

More of the same bs scams used earlier. Making it sound like hospitals are overwhelmed with corona patients. See where many western states including NY now prohibiting travel from so-called 'hot zones' and mandatory 2 week Quarantine. Guess that doesn't apply to Antifa & insurrectionists.

edit on 25-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I disagree with you guys, and think it was well-played.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Agreed 100%. That is why I said it is time to create something better. Manifestation is still experienced as a process in our reality therefore Models and Systems have their place.

"I got an idea, let's do something better!"

Okay champ, spare me the platitudes, what's your idea?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Them sea lions stink too lol

Not as badly as Luggage of Human remains that some how disappeared at the same time the shootings in CHOP stopped also being in the media. Interestingly enough Raz, who was giving out guns, is a major connection to the Hillary, as well as many big named all be it un-named Hillary donators, all had connections to CHOP. Though no one is talking about that either.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I have smelled that too ... no comparison in this world to that !
By the way for those who know about the party thread - check it out

Drip Drip

edit on 6252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Whoa!

Attorney General Bill Barr sits down with Senator Ted Cruz and Michael Knowles to reveal the Trump administration’s plans for dealing with the riots afflicting America, lay out what we can expect from the Durham probe into Obama-era corruption, and explain why he was crazy enough to take the job a second time.

AG Barr: "We have antitrust investigation of all the major internet platforms...I expect to be making decisions in the next few weeks about actions on that..."

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Agreed 100%. That is why I said it is time to create something better. Manifestation is still experienced as a process in our reality therefore Models and Systems have their place.

"I got an idea, let's do something better!"

Okay champ, spare me the platitudes, what's your idea?

No need to attack. I never said that I can solve anything, only that I am tired of the current system and look forward to a better way of life. I would say these things are handled at a higher macrocosm than I can fathom.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Reminder, President Trump participating in a town hall in Green Bay Wisconsin, broadcast on Fox News tonight at 9 p.m. eastern time. The moderator will be Sean Hannity.

www.wbay.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Pic

It's not the fact that he's got more then 500 staffers, so none are watching, its the headline.

Joe Biden Delivers Remarks On His Plan To Make Affordable Health Care To Affordable To Every American

Classic Double speak.

Make Affordable Health Care To Affordable

I'm sorry what was Obama/Biden Care again? I'm sorry I thought the plan enacted while HE was in the White House was THE SYMPTOM CARE PLAN to make it affordable for all (yet didn't). What the hell was it, if now as President he's going to do something else?

One Fear Based Playbook. Race, Healthcare, War etc. Ooops, notice how Joe doesn't have foreign threats to cheer on.

Here's a key takeaway. Joe Biden is unnecessary to any Symptom Care Plan, not at all. In fact, The Executive does not make laws or pass bills. The House can do it tomorrow. So he's running on dictatorship formula - one playbook, which encourages people to ignore the Representative Republic and cheer for a dictator.

Oh, and it is really effing funny no one is watching, seems the screenagers who stole tickets from the Rally can't be bothered to game his numbers. Hilarious.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If there is such a thing, I would like to see the Federal Election Department expose what the polling organizations are doing to have Joe Biden ahead of President Trump by 12 to 16 points.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Attorney general Barr revealed this morning that approximately 500 investigations are ongoing into rioters, ANTIFA, Etc.. Several indictments have been issued and more are on the way.

trendingpolitics.com...

=========

The Obama Administration attempted a large-scale cover-up of what happened in Benghazi Libya, which caused several American deaths.

New DOJ documents revealed today.

www.judicialwatch.org...

edit on 6/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Re these Digital Warrior pledges of allegiance... Q/Flynn should also have a Pledge of Alliance for any who wish to commit from other countries.

Is there such a thing? E.g. used by mercenaries in the war of independence perhaps?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Independent operators don't swear Allegiance.
We rent it.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

3) Translating all the numbers to letters has options but looks like:
JDCCGBBH_IGEEHDDBHITF_BCAICAFABDCFAGBHCF_n

Autists, research?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I just read that ABC cut Joe Biden's livestream today right after he claimed that 120 million Americans have died from COVID-19.
The Gateway Pundit
edit on b000000302020-06-25T15:26:35-05:0003America/ChicagoThu, 25 Jun 2020 15:26:35 -0500300000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join