It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

How many will be home schooling and/or giving it serious consideration for those able to do it.

After my kids were outta the house, ex off on her merry way I sold the house and moved off-grid out in the desert alittle over an hour drive from Vegas for near 2 years. Rarely used the phone and rarely on the Internet. Fairly isolated and nobody messed with me and didn't rely on anybody. Never felt so free in my life. Even the pain in my injured shoulders and neck disappeared.

Eventually, I missed the creature comforts and moved back though not in a city nor surburbia but out in the country. I'm starting to wonder if I should have stayed out there; maybe I'll go back, IDK. Least I'd never have to wear a damn mask nor have to deal with left crazed lunatics. This makes me wonder if some of the younger generation that wakes up and decides they had enough of this crazy bs if they'll be a mass exodus out of big cities and surburbia land. Those millions who lost jobs, lost everything/on their way to losing everything may decide to venture out for a fresh start. Maybe, maybe not, it's certainly not a lifestyle for everyone as things are very different from 15-20 years ago, heck even from just 3-4 years ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Q4504

23 Jun 2020 - 4:20:33 PM
www.youtube.com...📁
Do you see the 'noose' used to close the garage door?
[0:53]
Q

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

There is another reason for the desire for people to wear masks. It makes it easier psychologically to kill a person if you don't physically see them as a whole person. The mask hides many of the features that registers as a face to another person, so shooting a mask wearing member of the public does less psychological damage to the shooter, than it would if a person was told to shoot a person not wearing a mask.

This kind of points to the fragile mind set of the other sides "soldiers" or whatever you want to call them, but we've seen them in videos running away when confronted by someone not putting up with their crap. Hell, there are videos of these people being armed and freeze up when another person runs up to them with real intent (ie the Seattle rioter that handed over the looted police rifle)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm only living in a suburb of a city because I'm old and have to be near serious health care.

I'd be out in the middle of nowhere otherwise.

Do miss the complete isolation, nothing but animals, wild and domestic, for companions.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Hey, I know that masks are annoying, but if you are in a private business (or the lot thereof), and they are forced to force you to wear one while you are there, and you refuse to wear one, you are a liability for them legally (if masks are required in your jurisdiction), and they can make you leave and not serve you in the interest of their own protection.

Let the dust settle, and go back to that restaurant. It isn't their fault!

Strongly disagree. It is the business fault 100%, major corp. or small family business. There is zero liability when there is absolutely NO proof showing the effectiveness of masks to prevent the spread of Influenza viruses. At some point we need to come together, put our foot down, and push back on this totalitarian nonsense. Never in my life have I worn a mask to go out in public.

What are we now 90+ days in to a 14 day lockdown to flatten the curve of this flu bug? I guess we need more masks and larger Social Distancing measures. How about 12 -15 feet? Furthermore, how in the world could a healthy person patronizing a business put said business in liability? Who could ever prove the transmission of a microscopic virus from one person to another? With your logic we need to firmly prosecute social distancing as well, any person breaking the 6 foot safe zone should be strictly punished.

The entire thing is asinine. If we needed masks to survive on this planet the universe(God, Source, etc.) would have provided them to us. I damn sure do not consent to some power hungry evil presenting a problem to me and them mandating a solution.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight

What are we now 90+ days in to a 14 day lockdown to flatten the curve of this flu bug? I guess we need more masks and larger Social Distancing measures. How about 12 -15 feet? Furthermore, how in the world could a healthy person patronizing a business put said business in liability? Who could ever prove the transmission of a microscopic virus from one person to another? With your logic we need to firmly prosecute social distancing as well, any person breaking the 6 foot safe zone should be strictly punished.

At a city council meeting I proposed that we mandate the wearing of long swords to enforce social distancing. My point I was making was that if you are close enough to get stabbed, you're socially too close. I was smart enough to have a group of people support my idea, so on the record it has to be considered. I doubt city council will vote on it, but if this mask crap keeps up maybe they will.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Just jumping inquickly ...forgive if mentioned... Do you believe NASCAR garages have no security ? LoL
These people? are STUPID

I'd like to Hear how TEAM Penske feels about it....
edit on 6232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Lol. Where does it end?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I like that idea, a sword-length between barbarians. 🗡️👍😁

I also, as a recluse, really like the social distancing. REALLY LIKE.

I'd prefer 10 feet.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Uncle Tom (IMDB)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

EMN, Q4501 is followed 59 seconds later by this POTUS tweet

Hogan Gidley will be leaving the White House on July 1 and heading over to my campaign to be the National Press Secretary. He is a strong, loyal and trusted member of the team that I know will do an outstanding job! We must WIN this election! Follow him at @JHoganGidley

1) This is a ZERO min MARKER - ACTION in PROGRESS
Post timestamp: Jun 23 2020 12:22:41
Tweet stamp: Jun 23 2020 12:23:40

2) The Q post timestamp 2 acronyms gives HC and GE

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Hey, I know that masks are annoying, but if you are in a private business (or the lot thereof), and they are forced to force you to wear one while you are there, and you refuse to wear one, you are a liability for them legally (if masks are required in your jurisdiction), and they can make you leave and not serve you in the interest of their own protection.

Let the dust settle, and go back to that restaurant. It isn't their fault!

But yeah, DO wear a mask next time.

Nope.

It's the government regulations destroying businesses - that owner's business in particular - not my lack of desire to patronize them. Did the owner (or any business) call his city rep and complain? His county rep? His state or federal rep? The governor's office? She couldn't tell me what the owner was doing during the shutdown because she couldn't get in touch with him either.

I've logged my complaints with my elected officials, none of whom cared to hear from me by the way.

Also of late there are many businesses here opening and openly defying the mask mandate. This is a situation where the people, not the politicians, need to make the rules. Too many are getting hurt, losing their jobs, professions, businesses they spent decades building.

I don't need to spend my money at his business to survive, but he needs me to do so. His problem, not mine.

And his not being there during this crisis, middle of the morning on a weekday is also a problem. In fact I've never met the owner and I'm there a lot, and I have a habit of asking to meet owners. It's what I do.

Also what I do: I'm a lawyer. There's no way any person anywhere could ever prove where they got any kind of widely spread illness, unless they were in isolation the whole time.
edit on 23-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My gosh that’s terribly troubling and you’re making a very unsettling but valid point I feel right in my gut.

😞

I understand too well what we’re facing but is it selfish of me to just be damn straight and say that I don’t want to face it?

CanadianM and ETMN make unfortunate but key points also. I read the satanic soldier arrest story yday and started to bring it here bc I didn’t see it posted but I literally couldn’t handle being the negative Nancy to bring such dark news.

A mix of ISIS, satan, and Neo Nazi.

The psychological warfare going on within the safety of my peer group of moms raising children is disturbing enough. Glimpses of what else is brewing out there is too much for my hormonal, sensitive, heart broken most of the time- spirit to handle.

no good memes lately either.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Garage doors are racist! 😂
Yep, ridiculously stupid.

Fake Noose – The NASCAR Bubba Wallace “Rope Noose” Was a Purposeful Hoax

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

ROGER (Penske) that LoL

Jussie thinking how even the slightest Mention of GOD upsets these creatures LoL
GLORIOUS TIMEs we are living

edit on 6232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Q4505

23 Jun 2020 - 5:01:06 PM
thehill.com...📁
More coming? [senior]
Remember your oath.
Q

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat
Thank-you.

Also, it looks like the race-NOOSE incident reported by NASCAR BUBBA, was a hoax.

THIS WAS A HOAX not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

Q needs to get back to telling us what's coming, instead of the stuff we already know about.

Come on Q old buddy. As a White House Insider, you are slipping.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Now maybe ATS can remain viable bwaaaaaa

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: imthegoat
Thank-you.

Also, it looks like the race-NOOSE incident reported by NASCAR BUBBA, was a hoax.

THIS WAS A HOAX not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

Q needs to get back to telling us what's coming, instead of the stuff we already know about.

Come on Q old buddy. As a White House Insider, you are slipping.

Yeah, I am getting more from the 8chan feed and ATS thread than from Q drops. It’s like getting told it’s going to rain yesterday.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Department of Justice just confirmed that the Bubba noose incident was a hoax.

twitter.com...

Jussie Kamala and Cory set a bad precedent.
edit on 6/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join