It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
Has there been any consensus with you all of where to go when/if ATS goes goodbye? I can't even imagine not getting my daily Q. Guess I can go to 8kun if I have to, but you all are so much more reliable and I "know" you lol. I get a headache weeding through the 8kun crap looking for the gems.

We were invited here by onehuman. I'll be making an account there to share links to my archive if it comes to that.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I'm working on something. P.m. for details

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It strikes me that 12:00 EST today may be timely to release a photo of Obama with AK47 - Q1043 and Q1047:

Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.

The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.
Spray.

(Just noticed that Spray could be read as "S, Pray".)

a) POTUS calling out Obama for Treason on CBS news - TheHill article,

b) High Noon reference to gunfight showdowns,

c) Q tells Anons to prepare for a Meme war in Q4496, including this TheHill tweet on Obama's treason,

d) What would cause cabal to shutdown the NET? Presumably millions of Memes pushing the Obama AK47 pics to unavoidable prominence. If it were just the picture appearing and being discussed then they would use counter propaganda to say it's fake?

e) Today, Jun 23rd = PAIN day for the 6ers (June).

edit on 23-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Actually, who's to say there weren't another 3 or 4 illegitimate presidents? Maybe they've done it before? If GHWB was born in germany under a different name then he also would be knocked off the "register"?

No, if someone is born overseas to American parents, they are legit US citizens too.

If I remember correctly, that's only at an embassy or on a military base.

American naturalization laws on children born to US parents outside the US:

www.uscis.gov...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I read the Mandela on this one. My initial memory was a red/white/blue bandana. Probably confused with flag background.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This is going to seem like a random question...Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA album cover...without looking it up, if you remember the image of him on that cover, what was hanging out of his back pocket

This might be better off the Mandala effect forum - I remember a red white and blue bandana.
edit on 23-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi has convinced Jerry Nadler to Subpoena testimony from William Barr. Tentative date is July 2nd.

www.politico.com...

Barr agreed to testify willingly (without being subpoenaed) on March 31st, but the House left town out of Covid-19 fright.

When he went in front of the Senate he stated “spying” on the Trump campaign took place. That melted down the Dems. Now the House is going to drag him in after months of new declass and Durham investigating? Yeah this won’t end well. The Dems will try to focus on who Trump has been firing but the excitement will come from questions from the Right regarding ObamaGate.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I read the Mandela on this one. My initial memory was a red/white/blue bandana. Probably confused with flag background.

I was working off memory. Only real interest in BS was visiting the Stone Pony in NJ. Fun night.

Now that I googled the cover, it’s clear it’s a MAGA Hat, lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Donald Trump is the magician that will wake up the world.

lololololololololololololololololol

And that came from one of Hillary's trusted advisers. We keep telling you the leftist are bat poop crazy. We can agree on this one.

edit on 23-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

a reply to: AislingKanoni

All 27 parts of this particular thread are archived on dropbox... about 100GB worth. There are links forprevious part in the first 3or 4 pages of each part (though a couple of times they don't hit 'til page 17).

Thank you both for archiving. It will be our own version of a seed vault and we do need backups in case the DS finds a way to destroy them we have a chance to make them survive better.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Donald Trump is the magician that will wake up the world.

And that came from one of Hillary's trusted advisers. We keep telling you the leftist are bat poop crazy. We can agree on this one.

Yep, that was spirit cooker Marina. A Podesta and Clinton circle member.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I remember red hat, which indeed is on the album. Springsteen was wearing the red Bandana while touring for the album. I think that explains the confusion.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I've got more backup USB flash drives than fingers and toes after 3 years on this thread! I've been "seeding" them all over the place, in case.

To utilise space:

SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jun 22nd
6 Q Posts, 26 POTUS tweets of which 2 Retweets and 0 self-retweets - total = 32 = MIRRORED PAIN

Q V18.08 20200628 to 4499 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v18.08 20200622 from QPost 3601 to 4499

Most linked Q posts in DECODES - I THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT
Times/Posts
6 Q16
5 Q44
4 Q3, Q4, Q6, Q45, Q1, Q2
3 Q43, Q49, Q53, Q58, Q59, Q62, Q107, Q176

a) Countdown Q1 to Q4 appear 4 times, as does:
Q45 Who is attempting to change the narrative and soften the acts that are forthcoming this weekend?

b) Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.
Appears 5 times.

c) Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.
Appears 6 times.

I've been noticing an increasing congruence in Qs 1 to 10 appearing in these "Most linked" tables but we have not had 1 thru 5 yet.

Lastly, from the Posts per Day calendar this week:
POSTS gives DFF = Dems False Flag
TWEETS gives HRH = His/Her Royal Highness
?s gives ING
URLS gives CGB
Killboxes gives DOE (Q clearance)
Chan IDs gives DEB
Retweets gives FAB (Thunderbirds?)
Self-retweets gives C

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I remember red hat, which indeed is on the album. Springsteen was wearing the red Bandana while touring for the album. I think that explains the confusion.

MBS, the confusion is the effect. I remember the bandana. The reason: At the time the claim was the bandana in the pocket signified being gay. No such association with a hat in a pocket. Now, here is the point. Both happened, or are happening. At the shoot both were done, one I viewed, another you viewed and those timelines merged with a memory of one infiltrating the memory of another. In fact, there were likely other options done too. The interesting thing is for me, both were correct. Historically I'd have a moment where "no you're wrong" before realizing the entire point. YMMV depending on timeline...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Curious retweet.

As mentioned often, that is a Mind Control Device. Could this be hinting at it being shut off - at least the pathway encouraging the mindless lawlessness and stupidity?

Or hinting that "we have it all" is about to be in play?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Serdgiam
My objective is not to kill my ego but to heal it

The formula for healing ones ego is to begin to act humbly in every situation. That is hard to do today, but that is a simple plan. Humble people lose ego and I try to practice this. Still, I am guilty of ego upwellings.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Is this comms? Chairman of an Israeli bank steps down on Sunday and dies within 24 hrs of a "serious illness" (Jerusalem post tweet):

a) Oded Eran = "O" dead Iran?

b) Ode de RAN
ODE = Poem, or, Way/Path
DE = French for FROM or OF

=> Path of Escape?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

EMN, re the POTUS border wall tweet and 212th plus mile:

212 = 21+2 = 23 = PAIN
Plus = + = George Soros?

Mile = reference to The Green Mile = Death Row

Is this saying "Green mile PAIN coming for George Soros"?

That is very clever of you, Rel.

Let me add something here, too, another layer or level, possibly.

POTUS tweeted "212th plus mile" at the 13h marker on his timeline but, at the same 13h marker he tweeted "over 200 miles", a very subtle difference:

I'm going to go way off into woo-woo land here but, hopefully you can follow me.

Many Skull & Bones initiates enter the intelligence services, particularly the C_A.

Both Skull & Bones initiates and C_A agents are referred to as "spooks".

"Spooks" use code words/numbers to covertly communicate with each other.

The word 'miles' may be one such code word or password, according to the author of 'The Last Secrets of Skull & Bones':

People use the word 'boo' to "spook" others.

'Boo' = 200

POTUS' use of "over 200 miles" converts to "over 200" spooks by the logic presented above.

Now, John Kerry as a member of Skull & Bones is a "spook" and he certainly seems to do a lot clandestine "spook" work behind the scenes. It almost appears like he's fanning the flames of revolution and, I refer to an article posted by another member here on ATS yesterday, namely,

ETA: I wasn't finished. I accidentally hit 'Edit' instead of 'Preview'. I'll continue this in a second post.

edit on 23-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Damn them.
That is just pure evil.

God forgive my desire to see an instant justice, please.

originally posted by: ketsuko
Did anyone post this about the German pedo scandal?

It seems that for years the state child services was intentionally placing homeless children with male pedo foster parents on the advice of an expert.

I won't quote any of it, but it started in the 1970s and carried on until recently.

This came to light because of a similar scandal in Italy. Children were taken from their homes and sold. They were made to believe they had been abused. Then they were sold other people within the network.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Very interesting Pic used for Biden. He looks like a confused old man, "what's the question again?"

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join