It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Decodes on Q4494

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: acb60b No.9707079 📁
Jun 22 2020 11:24:59 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Manipulated polls meant to 'legitimize' rigged election results?
"The election was not rigged - all the polls demonstrated Biden's clear lead across the Country." - Example
What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?
What happens if coordination exists with select states to deliver 'printing' and 'paper' ballot recipe(s)? [secrets] to select [F] adversaries?
Nothing to lose?
Logical thinking.
Q

1) Timestamp is 1 second before 11:25:00 which would have been Eyes On Deep State (5by5 and 11) - coincidence?

2) The [F] in this case stands for FOREIGN.
Worth noting that [D] sometimes stands for DOMESTIC, as in the [D] and [F] in Q4489 where "ANTIFA [D][F]" means ANTIFA Domestic and Foreign.

3) SPURIOUS SPACEs at ends of lines 6 & 7 = 13 = Rothschilds?
Who better to help forge Ballots than the family that owns most Central Banks that PRINT money?

4) RECURRENCES:
Line 2: "Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?" appears for 11th time,
Line 8: "Logical thinking." appears for the 52nd time.

Note that 2&8 = 4 weeks or a month if February.

5) CAPS only simple gematria:
a) Base = 306
b) RemoveDupes = 51 = 3x 17
c) Base+nums = 399
d) RD+nums = 144

6) Usual decodes link to:
Q15 More Good People Than Bad
Q51 The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now.
Q144 Patriots Don't Sleep [US] [risk] [th][ i][s] [W][e][e][k]
Q306 Lord's Prayer Change What can be connected? Godfather III.
Q399 We were inspired by anons here to make our efforts more public.
Q919 Guns are safe. Stop falling for FAKE NEWS.
Q1124 We have it all. These people are stupid. Fireworks. POTUS’ weekly address. END.
Q1335 Note the pictures we post are ALL originals. Think about what that means.
Q1624 Pain Coming to the Pedophiles (37x): We are! PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q2324 How Jeff Sessions Will Un-recuse Himself re: Russia Probe
Q2459 Stealth Bombers fly undetected. The 'Red Line' months old 4am narrative should be updated. Pain coming.
Q2824 Q Spotted in Ben Garrison's Panic button Graphic/Meme

edit on 22-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Memory Lane...
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-seeks-injunction-against-new-black-panther-party
www.justice.gov...

edit on 22-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Decodes on Q4494

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: acb60b No.9707079 📁
Jun 22 2020 11:24:59 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Manipulated polls meant to 'legitimize' rigged election results?
"The election was not rigged - all the polls demonstrated Biden's clear lead across the Country." - Example
What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?
What happens if coordination exists with select states to deliver 'printing' and 'paper' ballot recipe(s)? [secrets] to select [F] adversaries?
Nothing to lose?
Logical thinking.
Q

1) Timestamp is 1 second before 11:25:00 which would have been Eyes On Deep State (5by5 and 11) - coincidence?

2) The F in this case stands for FOREIGN.
Worth noting that [D] sometimes stands for DOMESTIC, as in the [D] and [F] in Q4489 where "ANTIFA [D][F]" means ANTIFA Domestic and Foreign.

3) SPURIOUS SPACEs at ends of lines 6 & 7 = 13 = Rothschilds?
Who better to help forge Ballots than the family that owns most Central Banks that PRINT money?

4) RECURRENCES:
Line 2: "Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?" appears for 11th time,
Line 8: "Logical thinking." appears for the 52nd time.

Note that 2&8 = 4 weeks or a month if February.

5) CAPS only simple gematria:
a) Base = 306
b) RemoveDupes = 51 = 3x 17
c) Base+nums = 399
d) RD+nums = 144

6) Usual decodes link to:
Q15 More Good People Than Bad
Q51 The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now.
Q144 Patriots Don't Sleep [US] [risk] [th][s] [W][e][e][k]
Q306 Lord's Prayer Change What can be connected? Godfather III.
Q399 We were inspired by anons here to make our efforts more public.
Q919 Guns are safe. Stop falling for FAKE NEWS.
Q1124 We have it all. These people are stupid. Fireworks. POTUS’ weekly address. END.
Q1335 Note the pictures we post are ALL originals. Think about what that means.
Q1624 Pain Coming to the Pedophiles (37x): We are! PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q2324 How Jeff Sessions Will Un-recuse Himself re: Russia Probe
Q2459 Stealth Bombers fly undetected. The 'Red Line' months old 4am narrative should be updated. Pain coming.
Q2824 Q Spotted in Ben Garrison's Panic button Graphic/Meme

"What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?"

If this sentence reads, "what happens if china successfully duplicates select ballots in battle ground states" does it change?

So we have [clones] added, which seems a very odd use of the term. Fake, Copies or Duplicates works. Clone is in the target box, as is [battleground states].

Only China. Implication might be China cannot be counted on anymore to help with fake ballots - china gold from Switzerland down, reparations from kungflu, trade etc. Could be Xi has canceled the factions? If fake ballots are tagged, have errors or otherwise obviously "fake" then all hell breaks loose.

DJT hitting this hard today. I expect something to come of this that will cast doubt on fake ballots - last minute Biden exit does it for one. Vote for Biden = no vote if he's out in Oct. Hilarious.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
“I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You really have to ask yourself, where does it stop?”
— President Trump, in 2017

Link

ETA:

twitter.com...

edit on 22-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
File under "delusion is a helluva drug..."

Johnson and May ignored claims Russia had 'likely hold' over Trump, ex-spy alleges

Exclusive: Christopher Steele claims May government turned blind eye to Trump allegations

Boris Johnson and Theresa May ignored claims the Kremlin had a “likely hold” over Donald Trump and may have covertly funded Brexit, the former spy Christopher Steele alleges in secret evidence given to MPs who drew up the Russia report.

“No inquiries were made or actions taken thereafter on the substance of the intelligence in the dossier by HMG [Her Majesty’s government],” Steele says in the critical document.

The allegation is contained in a short summary of a larger file of information presented in August 2018 by Steele to parliament’s intelligence and security committee (ISC), inquiring into Kremlin infiltration into British politics and public life.

This guy is Hilarious, Delusional, Incompetent. He's like a cartoon character come to life.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I know this won't be a popular opinion, here and it goes against the Q narrative but my feeling is that, although they are bent on destruction which is a knee -jerk reaction induced by mind control and trauma, the underlying emotions of anger and rage are some of the first signs/symptoms of *waking up*. The Awakening is a global event.

Waking up is not instantaneous enlightenment, it's a process. Strong emotions can lead to confusion and chaos and misdirected rage...

There’s definitely something to that idea.

Much farther back, I found myself thinking of the “Great Awakening” kind of like that old song about the dawning of the age of Aquarius—peace, love and understanding would take root; wisdom and cooperation would prevail, and violence would fade away.

Now I’m reminded of the saying, “Let sleeping dogs lie.” Not that we want to do that, but it does imply that some critters can be ornery and unpredictable when they wake up. Humans too.

What are people waking up to? Mostly really horrible, anti-human, anti-life, anti-freedom atrocities. Rage would seem to be one expected reaction. Rage and having no idea what to do about it.

I think the realization that cooperation, peace, and understanding might be an advance toward a solution is still way down the road. The anger has to burn out first. Seeing some of the worst offenders get punished would help. Then maybe people can calm down and think rationally.

At least that’s one aspect of our current multi-faceted reality.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Bolton's last statement in his book "The Room Where It Happened."

"Except 
in 
the 
case
 of 
classified
 information, 
not 
at 
issue here,
 adults 
in 
US 
politics 
today 
understand
 that 
they 
are 
always 
on stage.

There
 is
 no
 rule
 of
 omertà
 in
 politics,
 except
 perhaps
 in Chicago.

I
 stand
 by
 these 
views
 still today."

Applying the Godfather "Rule of Omerta" only to..."Chicago"

Godfather wiki

Code of Omerta... Code of Silence.
Protect the "Family" at all cost.

"No Snitching" rule applies ONLY to?

Seems Significant?

Godfather III.
"The silent ones." (Q97) Silent war.

Q993:

Follow Bolton.
Clean.
Stage.
Learn how to archive offline.
The streets will not be safe for them.
Q

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re: "What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?"

What struck me was the inclusion of "select ballots".

select is only required in the sentence if it's of import WHICH select ballots are duplicated.

We know that Dems retain lots of dead people on vote rolls - could this sentence be referencing cloning dead people? (Not necessarily just to vote - multiple meanings an all that!)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, re the POTUS border wall tweet and 212th plus mile:

212 = 21+2 = 23 = PAIN
Plus = + = George Soros?

Mile = reference to The Green Mile = Death Row

Is this saying "Green mile PAIN coming for George Soros"?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Another possibility to ponder...

Who are the 'select' companies contracted out to 'print' the ballots?

Printer, ballots, paper cloned by China?

South Carolina absentee ballots found in Baltimore; elections officials blame printer

Absentee ballots from South Carolina were found in Maryland this week, and South Carolina officials are blaming a Minnesota printing company used by several heavily populated counties.

The same vending is being blamed by Maryland officials for delays in delivering absentee ballots to the state for its June 2 primaries.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I agree. My thinking is that, as a collective, we are working through the grieving process which involves moving through a range of negative emotions before reaching acceptance. Coming to the realization that this reality is not all that we perceive, discovering that we've been lied to, deceived, traumatized among other atrocities will provoke strong emotional reactions. All of these negative emotions that are being expressed must be shed before we'll be able to move into the higher frequencies. I'm still working to shed them, myself as right now I'm feeling boredom and frustration which are lower vibrational emotions. We're all in this, together

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

edit on 22-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Revolution is coming.

Some pretty solid conspiracy hunting here. Lots of networking, and other things tied together.

The long and the short of it is that George Floyd was the dry run for losing in November. They're laying the groundwork now with the voter suppression narrative if mail in ballots aren't allowed.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Happy thoughts...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

we've been lied to, deceived, traumatized among other atrocities will provoke strong emotional reactions.

Yep. Damned right.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

edit on 22-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Easy there. You will attract attention. 🙂

As regards this particular page, I should reexamine my ammo supply.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Fine. I'm calm now.

CM, PM. 🙂

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm good now.

My apologies, Creep Thumper.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm good now.

My apologies, Creep Thumper.

Don't apologize to me. I agreed with you!

See my PM.

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join