It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I watched Trump's rally last night and there was something very different about it. The people attending the rally were blurred out so that no one could be identified. These were the people standing behind him.
President Trump started right from the beginning commenting on the people who did make it into the building as being "true warriors".
No doubt there was lots of intimidation and threats taking place outside and perhaps not everyone could enter the building.

Prior to the rally I looked into how to get tickets to attend and was dismayed to see a specific site [maybe this relates to the tweet by Ocasio-Cortez] encouraging non supporters to get tickets and then not show up. This would be a deliberate attempt to over project the number of attendees and then demonstrate power by showing they could intimidate people from not coming even if this was not reality.This would demonstrate their success using covid or BLM as political weapons.
Also this would create the perfect situation for negative optics and promote the idea that Trump does not really have the support of the silent majority.
I think that the silent majority were suspicious about the numbers. Much too high so soon after all of the drama we have been going through.
That is just my opinion but it just felt off and manipulated.
What I was trying to figure out was why these non supporters would want to pay for tickets to attend which would support their opposition. Then someone here mentioned that tickets were free. So I looked that up and what shows up instead? People are paid to attend Trumps rally. That wan't the question I asked but that was the answer I was given.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

to the bullsh*t story about how he did it, ME report etc.

I think it's because he was murdered by the elites.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Maybe a lot more people on the right believe in the virus than people think?

Or the economy is way worse then we think and people just couldn't afford tickets or to make it there?

Yes, it could have been a bunch of rich dems buying up tons of tickets to make him look bad.

Or maybe trump was just over exaggerating or just out right lying about the ticket requests.
Does anyone have any proof on how many tickets were sold?
How would we ever know how many tickets were requested? Is that type of information even tracked?
edit on 21-6-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

Another poster says tickets are free. But they would still have to spend money to get to the rally place.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

They must all shop at IKEA . . . or Guantanamo.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep EndtheMadnessNow

658,750. that's super low viewership for a trump rally isn't it?

What were the viewing numbers of bidon's last speech?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
It’s going to be a curb stomping in November. I’m really only sweating the House. Flipping it will be tough but doable.

You've got a hell of a lot of faith.

Well I feel the exact same way. I suspect it will be Reagan part 2 where it will be a landslide. The House of Rep, I am also thinking is still up for grabs with the way the D's find votes days later in boxes that have few R' or Indie votes cast.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
what am i missing? why the talk about something big being revealed at the rally tonight?

I didn't watch this one. What did the big news end up being?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What the hell? Do all these people have the same bookshelf in their house? Also, Preet looks like dog-# here. Yikes.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Gateway Pundit has reported that BLM protesters blocked the arena entrance and the police moved them back.

Maybe that has something to do with the numbers.

I don't think so. I happen to turn on the news right when that happened. It wasn't a big deal and they moved the people away quickly. And it was only one of the gates. There were other gates into the area. It wasn't the front door of the arena.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

There was no paying for tickets. They were free.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Trump Rally Livestream viewer numbers:

>FoxNews: 196,000
>Yahoo Finance: 151,558
>RSBN: 98,389
>PBS: 59,311
>NBC: 44,387
>DJT YT: 32,187
>Campaign: 27,188
>NowThis News: 26,431
>Bloomberg: 12,587
>TheHill: 9,412
>Twitch: 1,300

I think Youtube was more than all those combined but I can't prove it now.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Holy # it was dems.

So how does that work?

Did reserving tickets but not buying them keep them from being sold to anyone else?
That's not cool. That's fighting dirty.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
I'm guessing it discouraged some from showing up, thinking there wasn't a possibility of getting in without camping out for a couple days.
Combine that with the curfew (that was eventually rescinded), the possibility of being harassed or attacked by "protestors" (like the '16 California rally), fears over Covid and money being tight, it amounts to a smaller than usual crowd, which is still larger than most political rallies.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It's almost like a public announcement each time one of them gets locked up!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He looks like someone gave him a shiner.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Dont stress.... the arrival of the messiah is imminent. and i dont mean jesus lol. I mean the real messiah that is prophecised in jewish texts. There wont be another 60 years of this BS to deal with.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: Observationalist

Well there's either a statute authorizing CA's governor to issue enforceable emergency EOs or not, and criminalizing violation thereof.

In North Carolina there is, NC General Statutes 166A-19.30

Additionally local jurisdictions are authorized to enforce the EO - my friend got her ticket from the local P.D. Said the cops were real friendly, told her it wasn't criminal and that it was just a fine. Total outright lie.

Finally, as applies to business, even without the threat of criminal prosecutions the local authoriies could get public nuisance injunctions against a business that doesn't enforce the policies in the EO - I know a business that got a letter from the local district attorney threatening all sorts of lawsuits for nuisance and such.

We may think that ordering everyone to wear a mask is "unconstitutional" but chances are it's not. This is Tenth Amendment stuff right here, folks.

On a personal note, I'm refusing to wear a mask because there is *zero* science that it will help stop the spread of any virus, let alone this specific virus, yet there's tons of studies that masks do not actually prevent the spread of disease. I think it's being used to train people to do stupid things that go against their instincts and that go against human nature. It's sad to see how many people give up letting other see their smiles. Plus all the other arguments. Here's some science on masks:

off-guardian.org...

off-guardian.org...

I walked into a small town market. Sign said mask optional but recommended. I'm not on this planet to indulge stupidity. The confusion and absolute fear of me with no mask was profound. There are distinct classes to this. Those who are doing this because of fear/safety. Those who "comply" but seem wishy washy at best. Those whose business is at issue. Those who don't, but not really out of defiance, but simply don't do it. Then me, lessons coming.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Justoneman

Dont stress.... the arrival of the messiah is imminent. and i dont mean jesus lol. I mean the real messiah that is prophecised in jewish texts. There wont be another 60 years of this BS to deal with.

That's what AG BARR hinted at this morning.

Barr hints at ‘developments’ in Durham probe this summer.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
link

Not watching does not equate to no longer being supportive. Only a moron would think something of this ilk. The damn country is fighting lockdown orders from petty tyrants, BLM goons threatening to loot at every turn, money issues, and so much more. If the physical turnout was less then "bindon's" then it would matter. The fact that folks will watch at their leisure is reasonable, given one can fully support without being a part of that event in person or online. I was unable to watch.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It’s fools gold to equate post Covid/Riots rally attendance with diminished Trump support.

POTUS Trump will be POTUS for 8 years. The Left’s problem isn’t 2020, that’s locked up, it’s 2024. They spend 3 years of term 2 trying to unseat Trump then realize they haven’t rebranded their policies or developed a viable candidate. Just to be short on time and left with the same cast of characters from the Island of Misfit Dems. Just like this time.

What a hot mess they are.

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join