It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Trump could have landed on the roof of the Minneapolis courthouse, dragged the dirty cop out into the street, and executed him in front of the world.

The looting would have happened anyway. Why?

- Protests are emotionally driven (as they should be and appropriate on this death).

- Riots/Arson/Looting are coordinated politically motivated. Orders issued and followed. Even if a large # of participants were useful idiots.

Protests are obviously different than the riot/loot/arson criminals.

edit on 1-6-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
lol at the clear video of those clearly mourning young men running out of a Footlocker with bags of stolen merchandise. Their sadness over George is obvious.

HD video is pretty useful for police, lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I’m pretty sure these big companies won’t be investing in the urban areas moving forward. The mom & pop shops will disappear too.

The underserved community just allowed itself to be permanently underserved.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

term for journalism

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m pretty sure these big companies won’t be investing in the urban areas moving forward. The mom & pop shops will disappear too.

The underserved community just allowed itself to be permanently underserved.

And they'll blame it on anybody but themselves and the politicians they vote for.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Blackout: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape from the Democrat Plantation

By Candace Owens

edit on 1-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: crankyoldman

They should both be charged with aiding and abetting domestic terrorism.

Maybe murder, check this out from Louder with Crowder.

Business owner apparently stoned by rioters in Dallas

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Just found this:

RT
#DCBlackout debunked – panicked residents fear government crackdown after massive EXPLOSION heard in Washington DC

One picture circulating on social media appeared to show flames billowing from the bombed wreckage of the US Capitol, apparently justifying the concern of social media users. However, it was soon revealed that the picture was actually a screenshot from the Netflix series ‘Designated Survivor.’

Daily Dot
#DCBlackout trends nationally—but evidence is scant
It appears like the first person to use the hashtag was a far-right troll.

dcist
During D.C. Protests, False Rumors And Doctored Images Go Viral

The image would shock just about anyone: a fire so large that it seems to stretch halfway up the 550-foot-tall Washington Monument, and burning so bright that it dramatically illuminated the landmark.
Shocking, but fake.

No, this fire was not real.Twitter

The image was a screenshot from the fictional ABC show “Designated Survivor.” 

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, me too. Very confusing. I'm not sure whats happening here at all. The game is afoot.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm keeping *my* Netflix account open only because it's in my wife's ex-husband's name.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Some unfortunate statistics for the "cops only kill black people" people.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
LMFAO - The Fake News literally cannot help themselves. All the real footage out there and they go and do something like this.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Hm...I need to dig into this one. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

My personal answer to your question is, no, *I* absolutely do not want Freemasonry to be associated with Antifa. We have enough problems as it is.

My gut tells me, at best, it was an unintentional mistake. Many lodges rent out their spaces to community organizations. Perhaps the person in charge of renting it out was either duped or ignorant, or just didn't vette the group beforehand.

At worst, whoever it was who rented out the lodge space to Antifa may be complicit- an infiltrator, and ought to be held to task, no matter who he is.

We have VERY stict rules about avoiding involvement in a nation's political problems. So, this is very surprising to me.

I'll dig into it and post back. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Doing what I do best... Lurking these threads as YOU are the news now! These threads and contributors are constantly over “target”. Speaking of Target have you noticed the riots take place at these stores? How many shootings have taken place at Walmart’s? Guess who is heavily invested in Walmart?

Side note... I have lived under martial law after Hurricane Andrew in Miami, Fl and know what happens when you can’t rely on police to be able to help. I recently have posted the above meme about looters and had quite a few triggered to me being racist for standing up and defending home/family if needed. Many are triggered from this recent FF. Stay woke/safe as many are becoming unhinged as dark comes to light.

0311 Warrior what's the word on the street bro? Hope you and yours are well!
o7

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

There's a thread on the Conspiracy forum on reddit saying some live cams and apps aren't working in DC this am. Anyone else heard anything?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Q4375

edit on 1-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PHX1515

Supposedly a hoax - see here

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join