It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Same reason vandalizing CNN makes no sense. The awareness of their cause is due in large part to CNN. Biting the hand that feeds...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Everyone has a reason to be angry in their life, but we have choices.

You choose to be civilized or you choose to be a savage.

You choose to control yourself or you choose to act like a caveman.

I think it's time for Yellowstone to blow. This iteration is F'ed

I agree with you about choice, no doubt. But it's choice based upon given information (this is where the mind control comes in). Are you saying that in your life, you never made an ill informed choice, which after you found out some deeper information you didn't then regret? This is the absolute embodiment of hindsight being 2020!

Mind control is about information control, pushing people down roads by controlling (and furthermore, manipulating!) the flow of information.

So long as, when the dust settles, the people who made bad choices look back and regret their actions, own their choices and change, then the world changes incrementally with them.

For there to be a good future for all, then we all need to find a way forward together.
Knowledge - Understanding - Regret - Acceptance - Forgiveness - Change - New ways of being.

If we ignore this, then we are going to keep going around and around in circles forever, doomed to repeat past mistakes... and all this awakening will be for nought.
edit on 1-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
It's ironic how COVID vanished all the protesting throughout the world and now because a counterfeit $20 bill that a supposed innocent low life tried to cash, then unexpectedly dies in police custody, disappearing COVID and the world is back on 'fire' in orchestrated protesting again. In a week or two Floyd will be like a fart in the wind and the next event/news cycle will commence.

2020 Edition (needs more šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„) šŸ™ƒ

You know, it only just occurred to me the symbolism of that fake $20 note. A fake 20... fake 2020... all a show...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The White House - last night.

Rig for Red?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

It's always a choice, but we may ask if it's truly fredoom if the truth is denied to the majority.

I guess you and CT are both right.

Through history we always have been manipulated. But deep down inside it's our choice to give away that power.

Because we didn't trusted ourselves.

For me the only way this can work this time is to be awake and the truth to be exposed undeniably. All those lies.

But to be awake it's to go beyond duality,
We must remain united.
We must be the change we want to see.
Must be love.
Must be light.
Sending love to you all

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why is Trump silent?..lol
Why is Trump trying to re-litigate the 2016 election?...lol
Trump is a racist and the riots are his fault....lol
These are the talking points I heard this morning.

The good news is all of the current headlines today, yesterday and tomorrow will be ancient history along with the virus in a few weeks. Pretty soon the news reports will be consumed with "Obamagate". The dems, nevertrumpers and MSM just don't get it, nothing is going to stop what is coming and it will dwarf anything reported to date.

originally posted by: carewemust
3am Talking points out early.

"As cities burn, Trump remains silent." (WaPo's headline...other leeches will follow with their own variations)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Monday, June 1, 2020.

* Things we know to be true:
- POTUS remains President and was not even remotely required to leave White House by Obama DOJ coup conspirators, MSM Fake News attacks, Mueller Faux Investigation, Whistleblowers, Impeachment, Coronavirus, or ANTIFA backed riot.

- Dems still have Creepy Joe as their candidate. I gave him until yesterday to drop out so recent events may have prolonged his stay. Really, who wants to replace him under current crisis? He hasnā€™t even begun to defile himself fully, yet.

- ANTIFA, White Supremacists, Girl Scouts.... whomever; if your fingerprints are found on these riots, prepare to find new financial backing, leadership, and operatives. Their days numbered.

- FOX News has now fully embraced the CNN/MSNBC models. Clock ticking on FOX Business.

Q has repeatedly stated POTUS is safe/insulated. No question. Any single one of the dozen attempts to unseat this President would have succeeded with any other 2016 GOP candidate. Q is ā€œall inā€ on Obama DOJ/INTEL folks paying the price for the coup. Q is also all in on ANTIFA dismantling.

Hope Q is correct on both.
edit on 1-6-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lapuka

I'm sure we'll see more violence, and the desire for justice will surface in many unfortunate ways. But it's obvious that you don't defeat evil and violence by creating more evil and violence. All that does is, as you say, drive us further apart, duality, polarisation.

If it is forced that way, then only in the aftermath will we see a better day, with those unable to make the big change lost in the fight against their opposites. Disconnection from the narrative the only actual path through. A belief in a better way.

This isn't a weak attitude, this is the hard path, because everyone wants to pull you on to their side... join them in their particular box, to look out their particular window on the world. The strength to stand your ground and lift them out of their limited view is the real fight.
You can't change someones beliefs by pointing a gun at them, you can merely force them to do your will.

We've got a fair way to go for a mass realisation of this.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Trump needs to hurry this up or there wonā€™t be a country left to save.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Wait until the family hired doctor gets same results as the Med Examiner and medically the cop did not kill George. The state AG, who supports ANTIFA, has taken over prosecution of the bad cop.

Oh, this cat gets Epsteined within the month.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

52 weeks = 1 year

B-52

B52's eh?

A momentary lapse of reasoning but here goes.

love shack would be a much better mob scene than burning down the local Auto Zone or acting like the Mongol Hordes.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hurry what up? The Federal Govt 1) is not responsible for state/local law enforcement. 2) to get involved, the Governor of the state must declare their failure and ask for Fed assistance (see COVID crisis).

These riots are designed to make this appear as a Trump problem. They couldnā€™t bait him into a pardon for Flynn so now they want to bait him to put Active Duty military in a position to kill/injure American citizens.

Trump DOJ will take care of the ANTIFA/KKK organizers of the riots.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
You are seriously discounting the optics here and public perception. I am starting to wonder if he will even get re-elected.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So do you guys think that Rod Rosenstein is still going to testify before the Senate on Wednesday? Looking less and less likely as chaos takes over DC. I think Q told us a couple years ago that this EXACT same situation would play out. Funny how that keeps happening...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
You are seriously discounting the optics here and public perception. I am starting to wonder if he will even get re-elected.

Election?? In November? Pfft. Thereā€™ll be 3 more events to deal with before then. It took 48 hours and coronavirus never happened. My guess;

- Hurricane (Trump Katrina)
- China attacks Taiwan
- DOJ does arrest Brennan, Comey, etc
- DOJ shuts down ANTIFA money sources
- attempt on Trump
- RBG actually dies
- Bad cop found not guilty and new riots

Oh, thatā€™s without even getting creative. Trump will be re-elected. If heā€™s not, so be it. The people will have spoken and thus must live with it.

Remember, MSM optics are ā€œnationalā€ just like those national polls. Election is by electoral college.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

With Keith Ellison (ANTIFA partisan) taking that case, that part about cop being found not guilty is possible. I am thinking the easiest way would be prosecutorial overreach. There have been cases where the cops walked when lesser, but still serious, charges would have stuck but weren't made. A political charge instead of the real one would do the trick.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

If you think back to 2016, the Antifa/BLM/Latino "activists" on an anarchospree blocking roads to Trump rallies, etc did anything other than ultimately help Trump. Making this pretty transparently a political movement right now by assaulting/defacing beloved monuments and the White House (alongside general lawlessness and unchecked looting) isn't going to create Biden voters. It will piss off moderates and his base who don't want to live in a country where the inmates run the asylum.

Even black protesters are smart enough to know the violence is only hurting the community. If they track the communications and money from whomever is stashing bricks and incendiary devices in potential riot areas, this will be news people will not forget. Including the black community who is being set up to take the blame.

(post by PokeyJoe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Good morning ā˜€ļø
New thread, new week, new level of Jumangi?

Is it his move yet?

2020 feels like a multi- part series finale.

Never been so relevant šŸ‘‡šŸ¼

Being sensitive to the overall emotional energy of reality is a heavy place to be right now. Hugs for my fellow sensitive empaths (Iā€™ve never liked calling myself that but it is what it is, I guess)

As is always the case.... most folks I know see one of two distinct and separate sides to the current happenings.

Two sides of the same coin.

Iā€™ve always seen that coin.... and that it just flipped back and forth.... giving the illusion of
-change-

Care to guess what I see this time?

What Iā€™ve seen in premonitory visions all along.

The coin is melting.

Nothing can be created or destroyed - it only changes forms.

Will we have a coin with two sides anymore?

I donā€™t know what weā€™ll have- but who/whatever is really holding the flame does- so I guess that leaves us with what is always at the end of my travels down the mystery of existence:

Faith.

Thanks for having the LARPers a place to congregate.

I donā€™t know at this point how bringing justice to anybody through a system that is melting away in front of our very eyes is still a logical ā€œgoalā€.

The system itself needs brought to justice. As has been evidenced through our following of Q- we see just how difficult it is to work this damned system to the favor of decency and good, because as is always pointed out- it is designed to work for the controllers and not for us.

So something new coming?

What will that look like? Are we being strung along so that weā€™ll welcome the new system because we are SO. DAMN. FED. UP. with the old one?

I still think this thread series is ATS legendary. Appreciate all the cool cats and kittens who welcomed me to participate in it. šŸ’‹

Ok, so I I wrote that in a rather upbeat mood last night to post and fell asleep without doing so. So youā€™re gonna get a mood swing, cause Iā€™ve got additions. šŸ‘€

I woke up this morning to see that numerous cities in Alabama (not being reported on big news but was live-streamed by real folks I know on social media) were rioted and burned and desecrated into wee hours of the night.. Statues taken down with Z71 trucks, news anchors and bystanders assaulted, businesses trashed and looted, many people who just got to return to work now closed down again, and our local influencers such as meteorologists weighing in on how these groups were ā€œnot from hereā€- very telling you read it coming from non conspiracy folks (the bussed in ANTIFA/Soros folks, narrative)

So add Birmingham and many surrounding cities to your maps.

Iā€™ve also seen many indications that there were communication black outs and live streams from the rioters taken down near the White House and havenā€™t seen an update on any of that yet. Seen folks speculating on the presidents condition almost with a giddiness (which makes my stomach ache. cause these arenā€™t anons to me)

May God protect us and may we protect each other. Damn. Appreciate the honest and diverse dialogue in this thread series. My first anon experience has been a little nerve rattling at times cause thereā€™s creepers everywhere but over all I think the true loving essence of our humanity has been the biggest take away. Thatā€™s why this thread is so popular.

Keep those of us with Littles in mind right now... my heart breaks for their future that is being stolen right from under their feet.

Know that normal people who arenā€™t ā€œpaid protestersā€ - are out here cheering some of this on.... Iā€™ve seen ā€œF. Trumpā€ more than anything. This isnā€™t just an attack on systemic racism which most people do support an end to- itā€™s an attack on Trumps admin and by extension any who support it.

The most disturbing thing Iā€™ve seen locally is that White Silence=White Violence is a trendy thing to say and share and shame with. We should be supporting the violence because it takes violence to bring real change, so they argue.

Again, ā€œtheyā€ are not paid or part of organized groups. They are just people like me, with opinions. Who share them. Just illustrating how easily theyā€™ve garnered sympathy for their ā€œcauseā€- even here in the Deep South conservative country.

I wonā€™t write anymore for now.
Chatty Cathy
Over and out.
Keep safe everyone.
edit on 1-6-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Freddie Gray

Prosecutors/politicians made a scene about charging them -- only they chose crimes whose elements they could not prove with evidence. And nearly everybody saw it as pandering to the audience and overreach at the time.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join