It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
My last decode of the night... Q4482

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a8d3dd No.9663491 📁
Jun 18 2020 18:09:27 (EST) NEW
www.breitbart.com...📁
www.foxnews.com...📁
Difficult truths.
This is not another 4-year election.
Q

1) Timestamp of 18:09:27 both:
a) resolves to 27:27 = 3x3x3:3x3x3, and
b) resolves to 2x9:1x9:3x9 = 999999 = doubled and MIRRORed 666 and
c) a DIVERSE MIRROR

2) Post number of 4482 is the 83rd SAROS 54 yr cycle, 8+3 = 11, 5+4 = 9, => 911 reversed.

3) Timestamp2Acronyms includes III which could reference Godfather III.

4) MIRROR timestamp is 09:18:27:
Q918 POTUS Made Deal with Kim in Nov, 2017

Q1827 Comfy? Previews are over. Showtime!

5) CAPS only simple gematria gives 24 and 50, CASTLE Chess Move also gives Q24
Q24 Draining the Swamp: Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

Q50 BIG DROP: How did NK obtain Uranium? How did Iran obtain Uranium? Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran?

6) CHESS MOVES method Using Queen and Castle results include:
Q24 see above
Q29 Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc. The pedo networks are being dismantled. The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody). We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

Q946 Boooom! BOOM! Boooooooom!
Q1170 BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM!!!!!
Q1947 GOOG TO BE REGULATED. TWITTER, FB, YT…..? >>>THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID. CENSORSHIP WITH NO CONSEQUENCES? HOW DO YOU SET A TRAP? OPEN THE DOOR AND WE SHALL ALWAYS WALK THROUGH AND TAKE CONTROL.

Q2120 FREEDOM Flag picture
Q2430 Eyes On, Patriots! History books.

7) Other Usual decodes give:
Q609, Q909, Q918, Q927, Q1809, Q1827, Q2309, Q3009, Q3321, Q3509

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, I put a lot of effort into populating the players and categories too. A good working week's worth.

Literally 2 days before they went quiet Jan was asking for someone to buy a domain name and was considering getting his work to host for the interim... this may be why he went quiet, Boss says stop?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This looks interesting:

UDC President to kneel for 8:46 at 8:46 pm for 9 days while school's lights are dimmed

Starting Friday night, President Ronald Mason Jr. will begin a nine-day journey he hopes will ignite change. President Mason will take a knee and the university’s lights will dim for 8 minutes and 46 seconds at 8:46 pm.

I am not really interested in the politics of this - just the symbolism and synchronicities. So far I noticed:

dark/light duality
black/white
Mason (name)
"Masonic" pillars (see pictures in article)

Yes, I am aware of confirmation bias and still think there is more to it. Parts of the article sound highly ritualistic to me. Mason describes a

nine-day journey

“The first eight nights will honor the 8 minutes and 46 seconds that the knee was on George Floyd’s neck, but then the last night will be a candlelight vigil 

Please do not interpret this as anti this or anti that or anti anything.

This symbolical multi day journey from dark to light reminds me of an older thread I made in 2015:

Putin's Return from Underworld, Russian Fleet in Total Solar Eclipse and a Warning to Lithuania?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I hope I didn't come off as having a go at you.

You didn't. You took exception to a Q-theory I regurgitated, and I probably mangled it by trying to express it in a compressed paragraph. It wasn't my idea. Another member here (I forget who) linked to an intriguing article a while ago that expresses it much better than I ever could:

Q The Revolution

I believe the following portion of this guy's argument is what I attempted to put into my own words to Dashen (with a dash of *failed* humour), but I think I might have butchered it, rendering the very important point of his theory moot. 'That wasn't my intention.

I don't agree with his entire assessment of the situation but, the general thrust of it makes sense to me.

Why, it's almost as if the whole thing, on all sides and in every detail, has been planned, and that Trump is not only the desired outcome of so-called white nationalists, but is in fact the product of a collusion of both sides of the aisle. The Democrats appear to be falling on their swords to create a single-party system with all the trappings of a totalitarian regime. And thanks to Q, the right-wing conservative resistance is waltzing right into it thinking they are patriots every step of the way.

When I am working on a puzzle, I know I am on the right track when the pieces start to form a coherent image. In this case, all the pieces don't seem to add up until one imagines it is completely staged on all sides to herd people in a very specific direction while subverting all their normal cautions and reservations.

Q has successfully merged religion, politics, militarism, commerce, and social engineering into a tight little package. It has people around the world spouting slogans, while deriding people who spout slogans. I has people praising the use of logic and reason, while accepting unconditionally everything they are told. It has framed a political leader as a quasi-religious figure appointed by God to clean up all the injustices of the world and save us from damnation. It has gotten people who previously would have panicked over the Chief Executive threating to use the military on US soil cheering for it - even begging.

You tell me if this seems normal in the cold light of reason.

Is the revolution a left-right battle? Or is it the final push for something much more nefarious and frightening?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Rel, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I linked to that article but I think one or two other members may have brought it up independently. Which is why I got quite a chuckle out of you referring to yourself as the only resident Q sceptic.
I find Q as a phenomenon super interesting but I also remain on the fence. I don't often bring it up because I don't want to disrupt the flow of these threads.
edit on 19-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

referring to yourself as the only resident Q sceptic.

I honestly don't recall saying that about myself. I couldn't have really meant it if I did, because I know for a fact I'm not the only member here who is sceptical of the Q movement. In what context did I say that? I remember saying I miss Daskakik at one point fairly recently, and I also recall asking if I was the only Mason here to defend against anti-Masonic conspiracy theories. Maybe that's what you are recalling. In any case, it's not important. You don't have to respond.

Your synchromystic musings regarding 846 and UDC's President Mason doing a 9 day journey starting tonight (from dark to light) was intriguing enough that I looked up a bit of info about the history of the university. It turns out that one of its past presidents, Cleveland Leon Dennard, the founder of the school's predecessor, the Washington Technical Institute, may have himself been a Freemason judging from the handshake in this picture of him with President Ford (who we know was a Mason):

Also, in October of 2017,

the two Grand Lodges of the District of Columbia’s Masonic Order have come together to establish a $400,000 scholarship to support the education of students at the University of the District of Columbia (UDC). The announcement and presentation of this historic gift will be made as part of the annual Masonic Day of Thanksgiving on Saturday, October 21 beginning at 12:00 noon. The occasion will be marked by the dedication and placement of a bronze plaque on UDC’s Cleveland Dennard Plaza on the Van Ness campus, located at 4200 Connecticut Avenue, NW.

There's definitely a Masonic connection there.

The two Grand Lodges that teamed up to donate almost half a million dollars are also black (Prince Hall) and white (F. & A.M.).

So, yeah, good observations on your part.

And, I do see the "Masonic" pillars there, too.

The connections you make between the 9-days journey and Putin's underground journey are also remarkable.

Nice work.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It turns out that one of its past presidents, Cleveland Leon Dennard, the founder of the school's predecessor, the Washington Technical Institute, may have himself been a Freemason judging from the handshake in this picture of him with President Ford (who we know was a Mason):

LoL ... that is not Not President Ford it is #37 LBJ

on another note - Curious how Fords VP died though The Messy, Mysterious Death Of Former Vice President Nelson Rockefeller

After all, Nelson Rockefeller and his wife, Happy, were supposed to be just that – happy. How would it look for such a man to have spent the last moments of his life with the 22-year-old blonde whom he had been financially supporting?

Unfortunately for Morrow, and eventually the Rockefeller family, the truth eventually came out when the press realized that the official story didn’t quite match up with the police report. It turned out, for a spokesman, Morrow was pretty careless when it came to lining up the details of the evening.
The true story was laid out in the official police report.

Shortly before 11 PM, on January 26, Nelson Rockefeller collapsed at his townhouse in Midtown Manhattan. He was found with a 22-year-old blonde whom Rockefeller had been with, in circumstances that were deemed “undeniably intimate.”
“I don’t know what Megan’s role was exactly,” he said, “but if she was involved with Grandaddy, I hope she did the best she could and that she was instrumental in some of his success.”

TGIF
edit on 6192020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LoL ... that is not Not President Ford it is #37 LBJ

That's right . . . Ford was the one who held up the hound by its ears

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

President Johnson caused a storm of protest when he lifted Him by his ears
His Dogs were named Him & Her
peace......

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I don't think dog comms were a thing back then.

Yeah, a cruel thing to do with a dog. LBJ wasn't exactly smooth.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

hit that #37 LBJ link LoL

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I vote CM is not a troll and you know by know how I feel about this one.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Troll?

No.

I don't derive any amusement from posting opinions that are unpopular in this forum - as a bona-fide troll would.

On the contrary, I am sometimes subjected to derision for my contrarian opinions, which doesn't make me happy.

I take the *abuse* lightly, like a gentleman; then, I simply carry on.

Anyway, might I ask you, why are you surprised I'm "not a 4 yet" and, despite that, I still defend Masons?

That's quite a curious statement.

As to the rest, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one here (yet) who doesn't see a gun in Jackie's hand.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

LoL ... that is not Not President Ford it is LBJ

Woops, yeah, you're right, lol.

But...

Lyndon B. Johnson was initiated into the first degree of Freemasonry – "Entered Apprentice", October 30, 1937 in Johnson City Lodge No. 561, at Johnson City, Texas, but did not advance any further and did not become a full member of his lodge

If he was only first degree though, his thumb is on the third knuckle in the picture which is the third degree grip; first degree is the first knuckle. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

As for Rockefeller's mysterious death, I'm not sure what you mean by "curious". Was he a Mason, too?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Care, I put a lot of effort into populating the players and categories too. A good working week's worth.

Literally 2 days before they went quiet Jan was asking for someone to buy a domain name and was considering getting his work to host for the interim... this may be why he went quiet, Boss says stop?

Ya would off been a awesome back up

edit on 19-6-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

hit that #37 LBJ link LoL

Yeah, and that behavior, only 50 years ago. If Trump pulled some of those stunts, the media would go even more insane than they already are.

That might make for an interesting thread -- compare LBJ and DJT. LBJ overruled his Army chief of staff three times (who did not want to commit forces of any size to the war in Vietnam), but back then no one cried that the Republic was in danger because a POTUS disagreed with his military advisors. But to treat Trump fairly, the MSM would have to violate their Hypocritic Oath.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I vote CM is not a troll and you know by know how I feel about this one.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Troll?

No.

I don't derive any amusement from posting opinions that are unpopular in this forum - as a bona-fide troll would.

On the contrary, I am sometimes subjected to derision for my contrarian opinions, which doesn't make me happy.

I take the *abuse* lightly, like a gentleman; then, I simply carry on.

Anyway, might I ask you, why are you surprised I'm "not a 4 yet" and, despite that, I still defend Masons?

That's quite a curious statement.

As to the rest, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one here (yet) who doesn't see a gun in Jackie's hand.

Reread the post again
I called out that particular post as being a troll
Not him
Trolls are low level as was his post
Again not him as he is not low level

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
FAO: Can Mason

Interestingly, bringing a few things together (whether true or not, I do not know)... but regarding the pillars, the tree of life, single party governance.

So, the Tree of Life that I brought up a good few pages back...

The two uprights, left and right are representative of the kabbalic pillars. The trunk in the middle, the middle pillar represents harmony. 9-11 are both numbers that run the stem of the harmonic pillar. The twin towers... they are also the two pillars. They collapsed the two pillars and replaced them with one singular tower.

Destruction of the left right paradigm isn't bad if in its place there is a system of representation. Tyranny is only that if you have a Tyrant who holds on to power at all costs. To be fair to Trump, he makes no noises with regard to clinging on to power. In fact, on the Trump/Trump Jr interview, he seemed quite at ease in hoping that future leader will keep the US in good stead.

Trump Jr: "If you don't run for a third term, when you're done in 5 years, what do you do after this?"

Trump: "What I'll do, is sit back, relax, and enjoy watching a great country, and hopefully we'll have someone in that's going to keep it great."

So, a couple of takes from this exchange.
1: I was a bit confused by Jr's talk of a third term, I thought there was a 2 term limit? Are there any conditions that would allow 3? Party to treasonous acts/sabotage of first term?

2: He does say that hopefully we'll have someone in that's going to keep it great. I'd be expecting that to be JFKjr... but we'll see.

3: But certainly, I've not seen much evidence of Trump being a tyrant... but I do acknowledge the risk. Sadly, in the current state, if the only opposition is the N W O, then personally, if having to accept a Trump autocracy... I think that would be the safer option. The important thing would be for the people to be pushing for fairness.

The military use is unfortunate, but again, put in the context of a one world government... a one world army could have troops from anywhere descend upon a country... they wouldn't care about the populace. The use of your own military at least has some boundary in that it is your own people ...mothers/fathers/brothers/sisters/children.

It is a very hard call to make. Quite honestly, i'm more concerned about what is going to happen here in the UK. At least in the US, it is known who you are dealing with. Here, that is far from clear. I imagine the same could be said of Canada, or anywhere in the "commonwealth".

Just to be clear (and I appreciated the reply) I'm not arguing a point or viewpoint, merely exploring it. Hope everyone is doing well today!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Just a quick word regarding the Southern Border - Notice the Migrant news has fell off the cliff ... no more caravans .... Notice the antiwall chant and border arrests no longer are peddled by MSM - Notice the uptick of Border (Customs & Border Protection) seizures and arrests for trafficking of Humans and drugs ... I noticed .... Something also that may have flown under the radar is this

God Bless America !

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting.

Violent leftists have been allowed to riot and destroy for weeks with little restrictions but people looking to participate in America's political conversation are treated as criminals.

I've about had it with the modern Democrats in this country. I almost think CWII would be a welcome escape.

Tulsa mayor declares civil emergency ahead of Trump rally, stragglers face arrest
edit on 19-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join