It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, re Q4483... Above the blue line = 50 white stars + 3 white lines = 53 - does this reference the senate 53-47? Or Kavanaugh vote?

Also, below the blue line = 2 white lines, 3 black lines = 23 = PAIN!

Lastly, the filename ends in an underline! I think we found some connection last time that happened but don't recall what it was.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

JBurns is Q....WoW

Never saw that one coming..How's the Bourbon stockpile..

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Seeing how FB removed Trump Ads and along with the WaPo commies ignoring this context to drive a particularly dishonest narrative about the Trump campaign using it in support of Nazism.

Going on their leftist logic I guess that would include...

Ignorant commie hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The "thin blue line" is a term for the police that is used to assert that they are the line which keeps society from descending into violent chaos.

The term began as an allusion to the British infantry regiment The Thin Red Line during the Crimean War in 1854. The regiment of Scottish Highlanders — wearing red uniforms — held off a Russian cavalry charge. The "blue" in "thin blue line" refers to the blue color of the uniforms of many police departments.

Thin Blue Line

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I wish I had more time. More energy, more words but maybe in the morning after coffee.
Life has gotten BUSY but I still come and catch up because I find wisdom and authenticity here.

I Mean Sabre said it best it’s you people.not necessarily 17

How ironic as we get the news on what day? The 17th

Cranky I hope you elaborate on the next 3 days being important.

The summer solstice has always since I was young been intense time for me. Sometimes enlightening and sometimes downright painful.

My darkest moments and my brightest have come during this timeframe.

Dash, find us a place! 🥰 and invite icy geez us

I’ve enjoyed you guys. Nothing but love, respect, growth, wisdom, teamwork, humor, and genuineness.

Even the trolls played the perfect roles
Even if it’s psyop. Like someone mentioned the yin/yang _ even the darkness has a little speck of light in it.

Those of us on that wavelength of consciousness are that speck of light.

We won’t burn out 😉

I’ve enjoyed ATS since I was a kid and though I never felt comfortable (it’s ran by the gov rumors! Lol(

or smart enough to join and post, I’m glad this thread series sucked me in

Thanks fam. I wrote more than I thought and since I’m sleeeepy it may be incoherent.

But I love ya. 😘 stay safe out there and know that if anything Q has ever said is true * it’s this my spirit is sure of

GOD WINS

edit on 18-6-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Someone shoot me some PM's on where this is all going since ATS might be in the pits. I wish I had the resources to set up a phpbb or something. I know there's free hosting out there but it would be a dump and max out the bandwidth easily. Anyone trying to set anything up? Just for Q threads? Start with that then expand into other topics?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

National Institute of Mental Healthy and the clowns in america used prisoners in MK ULTRA research here in Lexington KY.

link

Not directly related to your post, just more info for those interested in Q and MK ULTRA.

Check your mail please.

MK ULTRA used children as young as 5 years old in their experiments which are honestly just torture techniques with the end result being dis-association of the child's mind.

P

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Former (temp) DNI Ric Grenell explains John Bolton to Laura Ingraham Thursday evening.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

It's too bad Senate Democrats forced McConnell to rush John Ratcliffe's approval as DNI. Grenell was on a Declassification roll!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Check your messages

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Charles De Gaulle's WWII radio transmission from the UK, that started the Vichy government in exile.

Rel, minor quibble. The Vichy government was the de jure government of France following the armistice with Germany in June 1940. There was no "Vichy government in exile".

"Free France" was a de facto government in exile, but was not recognized as such for years:

With the Vichy leaders gone from French territory, on 23 October 1944, the U.S., Britain and the Soviet Union formally recognized the Provisional Government of the French Republic (GPRF), headed by de Gaulle, as the legitimate government of France.

A messy history.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes EMN, I was aware of the derivation but a useful reminder thanks.

I should have been more explicit. What I meant was, due to the number symbolism I pointed out, does the flag picture symbolize the Senate or Supreme Court getting involved in protecting The Thin Blue line?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Maybe it's time for JamAmosComenius/Tigertatzen to return and restart the QWiki we had lined up to go public.

I believe he was on the verge of adding Chat/message board functionality - meaning that our posts would be able to auto populate the metadata and lookup pages!

No reason, with the right hosting/bandwidth, that it couldn't expand into a ATS-Wiki with a Q-subforum.

Perhaps we should be asking Skeptic overlord whether the brand name ATS could be transferred to such (in the worst case); subject to distancing any legal responsibilities from this site?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers for the correction Cavv! I was a bit rushed but should have checked first.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Are we thinking that Trump is letting them run wild in order to put their own madness on display?

Just like the covid crisis, impeachment and other TDS-related events, what else is there to do other than let it play out?
The Wuhan flu was going to be weaponized one way or the other, nothing could really stop it from happening. Same for BLM, who blew up overnight. "Triggered" by a fake bad cop, staged.

I have a feeling that most of these scenarios were already in-play for an apocalyptic HRC presidency. I have to say, the deep state playbook has depth, it's not just the same thing over and over. It's a serious Gladio type situation. Think about it, what will it take for Americans to fight back? They won't, they never have. Same for the refugees in Europe. No-go-zones. Attacks on beach goers for not covering up..?! Resettlement.

From America, we watched Europe get ground to dust....cucked. Zero resistance, not even against rape. We thought, no that can't happen here. Well, if you watched some of the vids of innocent people being attacked, never ending race crimes galore, we are in it now. This is after de-education of a few generations, who I won't single out. Participation trophies, mom's basement, school loans, helicopter moms, ghetto dads, unchecked immigration....we are reaping what has been sown.

idk what could possibly be the endgame at this point. MAGA? Sure, how?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Call it W.A.S.

Way above secret!

P

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jun 18th
3 Q Posts, 45 Tweets, of which 3 retweets and 0 self-retweets:

Q V18.05 20200618 to 4483 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v18.05 20200618 from QPost 3601 to 4483

Most linked posts in decodes:
8 Q1
7--------
6--------
5 Q2, Q14, Q24, Q41, Q55, Q77
4 Q5, Q6, Q8, Q10, Q13, Q15, Q25, Q50, Q54, Q56, Q108, Q117, Q1711, Q1712, Q2210, Q2912
3 Q7, Q9, Q12, Q16, Q20, Q26, Q43, Q62, Q70, Q73, Q115, Q139, Q145, Q147, Q150, Q202, Q221, Q1714, Q1715, Q1724, Q2914, Q2915, Q2924,

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If your a fan of UK 1970s saturday morning TV, it could be:

TISWAS - This Is Somewhere Way Above Secret.

Also represents moving from the WAS Deep State/MSM propaganda to "T'is the Truth".

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sigh.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I remember that project. We can donate $$ for their maintenance/oversight, if it's not too taxing on them.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's a serious Gladio type situation.

Heh heh. Wonder how many know what you're referring to.

Stay behinds.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join