It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

twitter.com...

edit on 18-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
At least I might get to stop making Q threads.

OK lads and ladies Do we have a alternative Objective Rally Point (ORP) in the works?

Or am I gonna have to buy a URL?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Donald Trump jr. Interviewed his dad. The interview will be broadcast online tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern. A big question had to do with intelligent alien life.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM4U2

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Bagsy you call your site Da' 8shen!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Great idea...ask him about Nixon’s UFO Time Capsule! 🛸😎

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The guy analysing the video of JFK getting shot speaks as though a gun is clearly visible in Jackie's hand. Did you see a gun in that grainy film? I didn't.

Does anyone else NOT see a gun in her hand, or am I the only one here not seeing things?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Don't waste your money. Q will fade away shortly after Trump's re-election - along with the virus, the masks, the lockdowns and the riots. The Technocrats are using him to bring in the NWO. Their Plan seems to be working. TRUST THE PLAN!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Who?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: MetalThunder

The guy analysing the video of JFK getting shot speaks as though a gun is clearly visible in Jackie's hand. Did you see a gun in that grainy film? I didn't.

Does anyone else NOT see a gun in her hand, or am I the only one here not seeing things?

No gun
Some "theories" are meant to cast doubts on others by association

On your next post
Great Awakening is WW
Your post is basic Troll
I prefer your posts well thought out
And based on your defense of Masons I'm surprised your not a 4 yet?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Screw Q Mason bro .
I was doing serious research here before Q ever came along.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Damn, speaking of which.
I better start archiving some of my old threads

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: butcherguy

Who?

Check your messages.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
New from q. More motivation!

qmap.pub...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Watch the driver. Even in this version you can still sort of make out what appears to be a shiny pistol come around from his left hand side up near his head/face. It’s very quick and almost looks like it’s been edited over. A very strange “jolt” seems to occur and the “gun” and front seat passenger become very difficult to discern.

Might be a shadow, might be nothing. But if you freeze at just the right second....

can anybody else see a shiny pistol shaped anomaly?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I cant recall whether the book "The fourth turning" has been mentioned in the Q threads, There have been a couple of ATS threads/mentions but it doesn't seem to get the attention it deserves, and it is very relevant to understanding Trump and the Q movement.

The book details generational cycles that appear to repeat every four generations, just as we have four season in nature. It is based on human nature and mapping historical events alongside societal change across generations. The last of those seasons, the "turning", coincides with the periods of greatest upheaval in Western history. We're in the second half of the current "turning". Here's an excerpt that should sounds familiar:

“Soon after the catalyst, a national election will produce a sweeping political realignment, as one faction or coalition capitalizes on a new public demand for decisive action. Republicans, Democrats, or perhaps a new party will decisively win the long partisan tug of war. This new regime will enthrone itself for the duration of the Crisis. Regardless of its ideology, that new leadership will assert public authority and demand private sacrifice. Where leaders had once been inclined to alleviate societal pressures, they will now aggravate them to command the nation’s attention. The regeneracy will be solidly under way.”

When reading that passage, consider that the book was released in 1997. There is a lot in there that is relevant for the current times and this thread.

Trump may be the technocrats choice, or he may simply be the result of a human-nature induced cycle that demands a crisis at this time. Same goes for "Q".

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

We seem to be on the same page and oddly enough I just made a video about it before coming on here.

In short, I think POTUS is pushing people to read Boltons Book. As soon as he starts tweeting its all lies, made up stories, pure fiction, and all trying to make me look bad, you know people are going to run over themselves to go out and buy it.

So Why does he want people to read it so bad? What is in it he wants seen?

What if he and Bolton have been in on this together the whole time. Make a big show of the Firing. Let that become the ongoing "issue" between them.

Lots of time to write a book when you dont have a job. I figure Bolton is as good as anybody to know where the bodies are buried.

What if his book is the actual Tell All Book?

Bolton appeared in the picture of Trump crossing the Delaware. He was sitting right on the Bow iirc.

Not to mention he has made some timely cameo appearances down along the line. Just enough for a camera capture. Being the kind of guy he is, most would see him as a wallflower. Much like Sessions really. Both smart men. With his little off and one appearances most wont think much of it. Man like that can blend in well and be overlooked.

The Q Drops seem favorable to him.

I could go on, but I sure you get my idea of thought on this. Now Im trying to think back of more instances.

One other thing while Im here. The last thing I read last night was about ATS maybe closing the doors. I know a lot of us feel this one. Been an old friend for many years for some of us. Evolved with her over time.

The good news it sounds like there is still time. Maybe something great can happen to turn the ship around.
IF not though, just something to keep in mind for this thread to continue on, there is always my site we can use. IT can easily handle this. The Door is open.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Cogidubnus

I presume you've seen the video posted on /qresearch last night that purports to show JFK being shot by his wife? At 4:17:

Has it been debunked?

I have an unusual story to tell.

That appears to be the Zapruder film.

Well, I have studied this in slow motion/ We went frame by frame. My College received one of three copies at the time to review. We watched it for two days in class. We watched it frame by frame to pinpoint where the shots came from. I saw a crossfire and the shot that this video claims was Jackie pulling the trigger was the bullet from the "grassy knoll".

In frame by frame mod you can see it when it leaves the gun in the brush behind the gassy knoll. There were shadowy figures of 2 People there. As a side, there are some reports of who those people appeared to be in the book JFK Assassination.
So, As the bullet moved thru the air it disturbed the air in a straight line right to the top front of his head and that part split. As it split brain matter was splattered backward and Jackie claimed to be reaching for it. It was found the next day, I think with a bullet in it. That was lost..... But I will swear on a my mothers grave that this shot highlighted here was the famous Grassy Knoll shot. I can't unsee that frame by frame stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Wow. Thank you for the superb words of logic and reasoning.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join