It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

ETA - my local paper
UPDATED: Nursing home COVID-19 cases make up 47.9% of St. Clair County deaths, health dept. says

After Clarice Squillace drove past the Medilodge of St. Clair this spring, she said she was taken aback by the volume of vehicles in the parking lot compared to the hospital next door.

The Macomb County resident said her 55-year-old niece was a resident there and had been diagnosed with the coronavirus. She said she was concerned about the proximity among COVID-19 patients....
“The actual numbers are less important than the meaning behind them. Is St. Clair County experiencing more deaths in nursing homes, or deaths in general, than expected?" Dr. Annette Mercatante, the county's medical health officer, said in a statement late Wednesday. "Our local death rate is 9.2 percent with the regional data indicating a 10 percent death rate, so it appears we are not experiencing a higher death rate than our region. However, nursing home residents account for 47.9 percent of our deaths, and that does alarm and concern us."

edit on 6182020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
A slightly different perspective on what the hell is going on that I found very interesting.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

ETA - I'm wondering if MAGA has alternate meanings... for example MISSION ACCOMPLISHED GEORGIA?

MAGA - Make ATS Great Again.

Well, I am not in give up mode. I am sad to see what is probably inevitable. We do need to help fund this place. It has become one of the few places we can have raging debates with polar opposites and not get banned for life.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Still half-asleep, but recognized something about 846.

8 4 6

8 - 4 = 4

4 - 2 = 2

Another occultic number.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

8x.5=4
4+ 4(.5)=6

5:5

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

8x.5=4
4+ 4(.5)=6

5:5

You've obfuscated the message by adding components not included in the basic number.

8 - 4 = 4

4 + 2 = 6

The next president (?).

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The next president will be Ivanka Trump. You might think the left is nasty, now...

Just wait until she takes office as the first female Republican president.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Wow, I sure wish you'd post more often. Thanks for weighing in on this issue.

I recently bought a new Subaru. Until then, I'd never noticed just how many people drive the same make, model and colour as mine. Funny how that works, eh?

I think Q is a high calibre psyop run by a clandestine faction of Trump's political opponents, maybe foreign.

Anyway, people should take the time to re-read what you wrote.

originally posted by: zvezdar
a reply to: CanadianMason

The 846 thing demonstrates observational bias; when you look for something you'll notice it a lot more, and as the brain is designed to recognise patterns will often "see" things that aren't there.

You could almost any time, date or similar number and come up with a bunch of random events that you could then connect together in some way. As soon as 846 started popping up on signs you had people connecting it to all sorts of events and trying to "decode" it.

I do wonder whether "Q" knows this and the whole "decode" thing is just a pattern establishment game to make it seem as though the drops are more sophisticated than they actually are. It's a great way of increasing people's engagement with the whole deal...and hence getting them invested in the Q movement.

Bernays figured that out decades ago, people are more invested if you can get them to put a little effort in. It's why packet cakes require you to crack an egg; the early packets just needed water, but weren't successful as it was too easy...adding the egg allows a person to invest in the process, and they feel happier with the outcome and hence buying the pre-mixed recipe.

If it was all laid out on a web-page or a document, it would be too easy and be passed over like millions of other pages/books. If you work for it...different story. I just wonder whose side "Q" is really on.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Half of eight is 4
4 + half is 6

Half & Half is .5,.5 or 5,5

More than one meaning
edit on 18-6-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Half of eight is 4
4 + half is 6

Half & Half is .5,.5 or 5,5

More than one meaning

Again, you've unnecessarily complicated a simple equation to suit your own purposes.
edit on 6/18/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Aren’t you also?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Subaru, eh. How mighty occult of you.😎

Origins of Subaru logo

My daughter has one, sporty model with rally shifter. Forgot the exact model.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: zvezdar

The 846 thing demonstrates observational bias; when you look for something you'll notice it a lot more, and as the brain is designed to recognise patterns will often "see" things that aren't there.

You could almost any time, date or similar number and come up with a bunch of random events that you could then connect together in some way. As soon as 846 started popping up on signs you had people connecting it to all sorts of events and trying to "decode" it.

I do wonder whether "Q" knows this and the whole "decode" thing is just a pattern establishment game to make it seem as though the drops are more sophisticated than they actually are. It's a great way of increasing people's engagement with the whole deal...and hence getting them invested in the Q movement.

Bernays figured that out decades ago, people are more invested if you can get them to put a little effort in. It's why packet cakes require you to crack an egg; the early packets just needed water, but weren't successful as it was too easy...adding the egg allows a person to invest in the process, and they feel happier with the outcome and hence buying the pre-mixed recipe.

If it was all laid out on a web-page or a document, it would be too easy and be passed over like millions of other pages/books. If you work for it...different story. I just wonder whose side "Q" is really on.

Very true and I am piggy backing here. The human brain has what is called the Reticular Activating System(RAS) which it's main function is to seek out and bring into your awareness items/ events related to your current thoughts/ etc. In Neuro Linguistic Programming it is taught that our "external reality"(which is created inside of our brain) on average contains approx. 2-2.5 million bits of information.

Our brains; through our Values, Beliefs, Thoughts, etc. become the Filters of what information is used to create our reality. Currently, it is believed that we are only able to consciously utilize 25-50(out of the 2+ million) bits at any given moment. We see this same example when we deal with groups of data, in which case the average human brain can handle 3-7 Chunks of information at a time, which we can recognize with multi-tasking. When we function at a given task at the level of Unconscious Competence the better we may perform it simultaneously with another such as driving while eating, singing, talking, etc.

As others have mentioned, that is why you notice the same model car much more once it is in your RAS. You can easily test this for yourself, think of a vehicle type that you don't normally notice around and then pay attention as you are out driving, it will not be long until you're spotting them all over. Lol

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Aren’t you also?

By using the available integers?
edit on 6/18/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
17 days left in this countdown...

To what I have no idea.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

um... the Fourth of July maybe.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Right you are. A sure sign of Ivanka's growing stature is a former (i.e. washed-up) Ethics advisor is hitting Ivanka hard today for something in her E-mails.
www.huffpost.com...

---------------------------

P.S. Bob Mueller tried to entrap/coerce this Trump advisor too, according to John Solomon.

justthenews.com...

Trump-Barr-Durham need to nail all these ObamaGate/SpyGate criminals nailed to the wall...including Mueller himself.

----------------------------

P.S.S. From the DOJ: Government Employee who leaked to media has been caught and sentenced.

twitter.com...

edit on 6/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If the loosing left combined with the elites NWO plans double down.. the 45 may well be the last.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

um... the Fourth of July maybe.

Yea, that did cross my mind but I'm just not in a celebration type mood today. I got up too early.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Wasn't it just last year that "Q" had made some kind of weird statement about the Fourth of July and certain people with Trump over at Mt Rushmore or something like that?

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join