It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Wow, no kidding! Smart, pretty, serious, Q clearance I assume and probably fast tracked. Wouldn't want to be a tango in her Administrative cross-hairs.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

8+4+6 = 18 = 6+6+6

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, that first "sky event" clip appears to be over Oldbury, in the BLACK COUNTRY, which is between central Birmingham and Dudley... here's a map of the general area.

Two factors make me deduce this:
a) The buildings are the social housing architecture typical of that area,
b) The girl saying repeatedly "Oh My God" has a broad Oldbury accent - I know because she sounds exactly like my son's girlfriend... in fact, it took me until 2 mins into the vid to decide it wasn't actually her.

Some references:
Oldbury,
The Black Country; famous for coal mines.

A family friend, a while back, was the Director of Social Services for that area and used to stress the problems with child services in the deprived area.
edit on 16-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, no kidding! Smart, pretty, serious, Q clearance I assume and probably fast tracked. Wouldn't want to be a tango in her Administrative cross-hairs.

Wonder if she's part of the team? Lot of "nuclear" chatter from Q and mostly about Iran. Wonder if she knows something?

Also..even more badass.

Gordon-Hagerty has trained with Navy SEALS and Delta Force.

source

šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I just can't see those idiots lasting much longer. Taxpayers will be footing the bill to clean up the mess probably be designated a SuperFund site.šŸ™„

Rocketman style

NK inter-Korean embassy no more.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Wonder if she's part of the team? Lot of "nuclear" chatter from Q and mostly about Iran. Wonder if she knows something?

Also..even more badass.

Gordon-Hagerty has trained with Navy SEALS and Delta Force.

source

šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Where do females like her come from, wow. And yet still alittle better...

Gordon-Hagerty trained with Delta Force and SEAL Team Six and organized the Nuclear Emergency Support Team (NEST), a U.S. Department of Energy team, according to Richard A. Clarke in his 2004 book Against All Enemies: Inside America's War on Terror.

Sourcewatch

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If I mathed right, January 31, 2018 was 846 days before Monday, May 25, 2020, when Floyd was shot.

Just for fun, headlines on that day:

www.cnn.com...

A lot of our usual suspects show up such as Mattis and Pelosi.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

846 123
Expand your thinking
8=17 4=22 6=33

8 4 6 expanded is 17 22 33

17+22+33=72

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

President Trump signs order on safe policing

Moments after he met with families who have lost loved ones to violenceā€”many involving deadly interactions with the policeā€”President Trump took historic action today to deliver safety and security for Americans of every race and background.

Todayā€™s executive order pursues common-sense reforms to public safety while rejecting fringe, anti-police demands. ā€œI strongly oppose the radical and dangerous effort to defund, dismantle, and dissolve our police departmentsā€“especially now when weā€™ve achieved the lowest recorded crime rates in recent history,ā€ the President said.

ā€œMany of the same politicians now presenting themselves as the solution are the same ones who have failed for decades on schools, jobs, justice, and crime. Theyā€™re all often, unfortunately, the same politicians running the cities and states where help is most needed.ā€

Follow the pen: The Police have šŸ¤” blackhats as well whom instead of being fired or prosecuted get promoted/moved etc. Parkland FF shooting the officer stood outside and demanded other officers/EMT to not enter. This recent Floyd murder scenario is interesting to say the least.

EPSTEIN didnā€™t kill himself!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Keep it classy, yo.

inquirer.com/news/columbus-statue-black-lives-matter-krasner-philadelphia-marconi-vigilantes-20200616.html
www.inquirer.com...

Videos shot by his friends appear to back the claims of Joseph and half a dozen others who say police allowed the Columbus ā€œdefendersā€ to swarm around them, punch them, push them to the ground, kick and stomp on them, burn them with lighters, cigarettes and cigars, sexually assault them, and shove them into busy Broad Street traffic.

Looks like the looters got the treatment they had coming with a couple of over the top asshats in the mix for the patriotic ones. That city is not likely to get burned to the ground after that. They chased the soy boys out.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
"The Mysterious Case of RAZ from CHAZ ā€“ BLM Warlord Owns Multiple Guns (including an Uzi), a Tesla, BMW and Jaguar XJ, Millions in Properties, and Is Supported by Dubai Government."

He owns the RAZ fashion line, the Aurora Smoke Shop, a social club called ā€œThe Spotā€, the Black Umbrella Corporation. All this came from funding in sweetheart deals.

Razā€™s public relations team has done a lot of work to portray Raz as a gangstaā€™. Oliver Darcy from CNN has helped him in shaping his image.

Finally, and most importantly, Raz is connected to Islamists. He is involved in the manifesto, Washington State ā€“ the first black Muslim independent state. He also is being sponsored and has been hosted by the Dubai government.

Gateway Pundit

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Iā€™m 5 days back. And I know many of you donā€™t Facebook. But this is a great video.

www.facebook.com...

ā€œ A MUST WATCH video of the day from Seattleā€™s 'autonomous zone'.ā€

I heard this audio for the 1st time to day. Thanks for sharing the video there are small things that are really important to this story in that videao. There was a moment she looked at a black guy with the Antifa people getting the lecture and said he knew what she meant and that man agreed with her. Powerful stuff here.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, that first "sky event" clip appears to be over Oldbury, in the BLACK COUNTRY, which is between central Birmingham and Dudley... here's a map of the general area.

Two factors make me deduce this:
a) The buildings are the social housing architecture typical of that area,
b) The girl saying repeatedly "Oh My God" has a broad Oldbury accent - I know because she sounds exactly like my son's girlfriend... in fact, it took me until 2 mins into the vid to decide it wasn't actually her.

Some references:
Oldbury,
The Black Country; famous for coal mines.

A family friend, a while back, was the Director of Social Services for that area and used to stress the problems with child services in the deprived area.

What oddball town names it seems. Wendesbury and Tively but that Cradley Heath sounds distinguishing. I am sure we Yanks wouldn't understand that but we do get that accents can be very local. I can tell a Cajun or a Chicago native in one sentence. I can't understand the Cajun. They would be like Scots to you English. Missing consonants like the T mess with me. Scoh land a buddy from there says. Not a t in the vocabulary unless it starts with one usually. Hillbillies get every consonant and drag the hell out of the vowels. You'ens (you all) in the Applachians and Y'all (you all) the rest of the south. I am sure there are some Cajuns folks from near Nah-'lens Lou ee zee ana on here that would be happy to clarify but i bet is is Y'all.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
June 23 = PAIN...

NXIVM leader Raniere sentencing is re-set, firmly, for June 23

Senior U.S. District Judge Nicholas Garaufis set the June 23 date, according to a court filing Wednesday that said the proceeding will be held in the judgeā€™s courtroom ā€or by live videoconference as the circumstances require.ā€

"No further adjournments will be granted," the court filing said.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The circus on the Bolton book escalated today with the DOJ looking to stop it, with DJT and Barr playing it up (that's suspect right there)

What I find really fascinating is nothing of the book has leaked.

Dems wanted Bolton for impeachment but never bothered bringing him in.

Vindman part two was allegedly vetting his book and Vindman part one was a leaker.

Why not stop the book back then?

DJT hired Bolton, knowing full well who he was from day one, hell everyone and their brother claims to know who he "really" is.

If the book was "devastating" I'm pretty confident the juicy parts would have leaked, as has happened in the past.

Follow The Pen hints that this book of revelations might not be what folks think it is going to be. If it exposes DJT, then leaks. If it is Bolton sandbagging, then how did the get it published at all?

Follow The Penn intrigues me.

Turley On The Topic
edit on 16-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

Link

MOAR

...impose a constructive trust for the benefit of the United States over, and require an accounting of, all monies, gains, profits, royalties, and other advantages that Defendant and his agents..or others acting on his behalf have derived, or will derive, from the publication..ā€

Now, I wonder if that might include exposing that renOgade style payment scheme? Would be very interesting to expose that aspect.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
POTUS has done 7 self-retweets today and they link some posts in new ways that give insights:

Self-ReTweet #1 DELTA = 02 04:41:08
Self-ReTweet #2 DELTA = 02 04:28:53
Self-ReTweet #3 DELTA = 01 22:22:33
Self-ReTweet #4 DELTA = 01 12:34:19
Self-ReTweet #5 DELTA = 01 11:50:07
Self-ReTweet #6 DELTA = 01 11:16:07
Self-ReTweet #7 DELTA = 01 11:04:31

Note how, despite seemingly random times of tweets/retweets, the DELTAS come out in groups with similar days/hours? I take Days/Hours as Q post SUBJECT AREA, that Q posts given by rest of the delta inform on!

Here's the story they give:
ReTweet #1 DELTA = 02 04:41:08
ReTweet #2 DELTA = 02 04:28:53
Subject: Q204 We are winning bigly.

Detail:
Q4108 Perhaps Ghidra Will Be Used to Unlock a Future (Unknown) Gift

Q428 Why is EM provided BIG WW subsidies? No subsidies = ? Clown contribution in exchange for access code? Why relevant? Amazon Echo? Google Home? Clown contributions? Apple Face ID Tech? FB Face ID Tech? Catching on? Bombs Away.

Q453 List out all who have foundations. Why is this relevant? How can donations be used personally?
Analyze the filings. Who is charged w/ overseeing this? IRS? Corrupt? Politically motivated? The level of corruption in our country (and most others) is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY. Alice & Wonderland.

ReTweet #3 DELTA = 01 22:22:33
Subject: Q122 What does money buy? How do you prevent tampering? Why are most forms of media left-wing? Why is H-wood left-wing? Why is the narrative so important? Why do liberals defer to racism w/o proof? No proof. Who is HRCā€™s mentor? What party was he affiliated with? Proof. What party formed the KKK? What party formed the Confederacy? What party abolished slavery? Why are Dā€™s attempting to erase history? Is the black pop truly free today or enslaved by the D party? Refer back to black pop crumbs. ...

Detail:
Q2222 Are we Alone: No. Highest classification. Consider the vastness of space.
Q2233 1 Minute Delta (Q Proof): Thank you, Anon.
Is this indicating alien Anons help with Q?
1 light-minute = 1.799Ɨ10(to power)7 km... No coinkydinkys!!!
As the Sun is 8 light minutes from earth, that would make 1 light minute be a planet in the solar system; Mars, Mercury, Venus being roughly in 1 min range!

ReTweet #4 DELTA = 01 12:34:19
Subject: Q112 Why the Chans?

Detail:
Q1234 AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN! 11.11.18.
Read in reverse this means 1 person on 8chan exponentially increases message to 2,4,8.... 4096, etc.

Q19 Why do Dā€™s want to control the black pop? Why do they intentionally keep poor and in need? Why do Dā€™s project racism on a daily basis against Rā€™s? Why do black elected officials do the crazy talk on behalf of Dā€™s? How do Dā€™s cover the historical facts of forming the confederacy, KKK, and oppose all things pro black re: legislation? What happens if Dā€™s lose the slave grip on the black pop? Why do Dā€™s, through the funding of the CIA, prop up and install Hollywood/media assets? Does this fall within Operation Mockingbird? What were the historical advantages Dā€™s gained by having MSM and famous people peddling narrative? Who exposed the pedo network within H wood? You canā€™t answer the above but will laugh once disclose details. The network which controls this false narrative which in turns keeps the black pop under control is being dismantled. False local and national black leaders will be exposed next as shills for the D party. Follow the money. Maxine W has a $4mm home and cash assets in excess of $6mm. How is that possible? One example. All of these questions help to paint the full picture.

ReTweet #5 DELTA = 01 11:50:07
ReTweet #6 DELTA = 01 11:16:07
ReTweet #7 DELTA = 01 11:04:31
Subject: Q111 Important Context: What have you learned about HUMA? What organization is HUMA? Which US President is affiliated w/ HUMA? Why is this relevant? What year(s) did this occur? Who funded on behalf this President? Why is this relevant? What year(s) did this occur? What just happened in SA? Who was arrested? Funds frozen. Why would this former President be funded pre-political days? Repeat. Important. Why would this former President be funded pre-political days? Why is the relevance? Was the MB affiliated to any of these organizations/people? Fast forward. Why are the events in SA so important? Why was JK in SA recently? Why was POTUS' last Tweet re: SA prior to the happening? Why was POTUS' Twitter taken down days before under cover of a rogue employee? Refocus again. Who was arrested in SA? Any ownership stakes in US co's? Why is this relevant? Twitter. Las Vegas. Recent events. Why would investment be made in a former President pre-political days? What year(s) did this occur? What faith does HUMA represent? What faith does the MB represent? What faith does Huma represent? Who are the bad actors? Who funds majority of US 'senior' politicians? Fantasy land. Fantasy land. Was the former President of the United States groomed to be Command in Chief? Is this possible? Is the US political / election system corrupt? Who owns poll machines? Soros? Why is this relevant? They never thought she would lose. They never thought she would lose. Fantasy land. Fantasy land. The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital. POTUS is our savior. Pray. Operators are active. We are at war. Goodnight BO. Snow White. Godfather III.

Detail:
Q1150 The Plan for Supreme Court: Think timing. LL remains AG HRC. HRC appoints new AS replacement. RBG steps down. LL steps up. New AG. ā€˜The Planā€™.: Where are the autists?!?!

Q7 Why wasnā€™t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OKā€™d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

Q1607 Anthony Kennedy Retiring from Supreme Court: His choice? Remember, Kennedy was the swing vote. No more. Locked & Loaded. RBG next.

Q431 Cleaning House (SC style): We are moving fast. Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples. House cleaning (TOP). Restructuring (1 to 2). Operations 24/7. Speed.
edit on 16-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I note that the pens in latest Catherine Herridge pic, from your post, are both pointing at the clock 5 minute position = 5by5, Eyes On.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jun 16th
0 Q Posts, 29 tweets; of which 21 retweets; of which 7 self-retweets.

Q V18.03 20200616 to 4474 incl. DECODE tools

Most linked posts in decodes:
7 Q4
6 Q1, Q3, Q12, Q16
5 Q44, Q115
4 Q8, Q111, Q118, Q815, Q818, Q1414, Q1914, Q2015, Q2018, Q3215, Q3218
3 Q2, Q7, Q20, Q33, Q45, Q57, Q59, Q78, Q87, Q117, Q204, Q214, Q2020, Q2614, Q3114

Also:
1) POTUS last tweet of the day was the 11th occurrence of "96% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Thank you!", 3 of which are self-retweets,

2) Tomorrow, Jun 17th is on the 23 min position on the 17th layer of the Q clock.
June 17th ALSO adds 6+17 to 23 = PAIN

3) Some 2yr deltas on Jun 17th:
Q1520 (adds to 17) "http://w ww. foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/17/gop-will-hit-fbi-doj-with-full-arsenal-constitutional-weapons-if-dont-comply-with-subpoena -gowdy-warns.htmlDo you believe in coincidences? Have faith.

Q1521 CONFIRMATION post: Nunes calls out Wray and Rosenstein

Q1522 GOOG OP provided undeniable proof. How do you share what you already know (legally)? Those who donā€™t act now know they cannot hide the reasons why. What a wonderful day.

Q1523 CONFIRMATION post: Rod Rosenstein knew about Google Gmail drafts

Q1524 Track Sohale Siddiqi's History (=Susan Rice?)

Q1525 What will this week bring?

Q1527 Proof Coming that Rod Rosenstein Altered the IG Report

Q1528 Barcelona. The World is watching. Truth. Light.

Q1529 Obama @ Bilderberg - Ordinary Men & Women Must Surrender Rights to All Powerful Sovereign

Q1531 Obama Bilderberg Exit: "Thank You Very Much"; no Acknowledgement of God

Q1532 @2:20 Itā€™s coming.

Q1534 For a LARP we sure do get a lot of coverage. Must be all the original pics. [7] Delta today. Word for word. +7 POTUS How many days in a week? Enjoy the show.

Q1538 Public learned today. ... When will records be unsealed? SHOCK AND AWE. Projection. ... CF Foundation [Nightmare Awake] [slush fund / children].

edit on 17-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Excellent op-ed thread on the current insurgency and COIN operations.

@NicAtNigh
Thread: What youā€™re seeing isnā€™t new, and is bigger than just grievances with the police departmentā€”taking shape is a communist-style revolution disguised as protests.

We must view it from a strategical perspective so that we may understand, contain and ultimately defeat it.

I'll be presenting some of the COIN tactics that the general population can use to neutralize an insurgency. Remember, both Military and Civilians efforts is needed to defeat an insurgency and violence isn't the first or second option.

ā€œThis is guerilla warfareā€

Thread

Unroll

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

As you have said;

www.youtube.com...

This link gives an oops
edit on 17-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join