It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

You assume God considers our affairs petty

God designed the universe to work perfectly, and it does. By contrast, from 40,000 ft, our affairs seem petty to me.

Maybe you're right. I might be projecting my own feelings onto God; and, I would admit, that's quite dumb.

edit on 14-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Check what is said on that corn twitter you just showed us. Note what it says.............Millions of 2016 Trump voters are not racists.........etc.

plus the 'Now is the time', phrase....... That alone explains a few points ref'; present protests, does it not ?????

Just a curious wonder ,

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Genesis is largely symbolic, but it is possible it had reality... who knows.. it doesn't matter.
But Adam & Eve ate from the tree of knowledge and were given the understanding of life and death. This was for a reason.
God put that tree in the garden, not out of reach. Everything that follows, even the snakes part in the play is to help us grow.
I'd find it impossible to think that God is cruel... but understanding the meaning of life/death is a difficult lesson that would seem cruel when it can only be learned by going through it.

If Adam and Eve were innocent, naked, no cares, then they were children. One day, the eating of the apple would be inevitable. To sink into sin (sine, the wave) is growing up. Now, we're the rebellious teens on a soul level, struggling to take responsibility for our selves and actions. Satan acts as a ring leader, the adversary, rebellion!
To move onwards, upwards, that is the lesson to be learnt.. but not blindly. We all go through the rebellion.

Hopefully, now, this is where we move into sovereignty... a prize only gained by taking responsibility for our own thoughts and actions, while respecting others, not sinking into the trap of manipulating others for our own sake or some goal benefiting tribe.

The Q catchphrase is interesting, because it encodes this notion, and that of unity.

This is also why I try to promote bridge building over attacking those that seem lost. Signposts not baseball bats.
People make mistakes when they are in a void of knowledge and understanding.
If you can't learn the ideas through thought, then you need to be shown. If you still can't accept it, then that is the freewill choice.

Speaking of biblical... I find it interesting that the churches were closed. They represent the whore of Babylon. The true church is within us, or perhaps the world itself.

On a personal level, I rejected God and my Christian upbringing long ago, was atheist, then agnostic, then more gnostic, and now find myself almost full circle, but understanding how Rome inserted itself into the narrative... the part that brought me to reject it all in the first place.

Also of interest, and what also became part of my circular journey is that I study geometry, and the whole of Genesis can be derived through the compass and an edge. Some say that Genesis is written as an interpretation of that.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I like it anyhow. I have faith in it.

edit on 14-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ATS Chazistan Thread is a good reminder.

This thing is NOT a thing that DJT or the Feds need to get involved in.

In fact, at this point the Feds need to stay the hell away from anything not DC/White House related - protection of White Hats.

It was really obvious to me that the GF "looting" was an attempt to create a perfect storm of blame. First a child who wanted only to be a nurse dies from a errant Fed shot (think that idiot old man falling). Then others die. Viola. Epic FF justifying removing DJT.

This isn't a game of chess, this is a game of galactic chicken, only the Controllers DO NOT FIGHT to loose and care nothing of the entire group of humans/animals/plants etc. let alone any one person. It is really really hard for folks to get that there is a collection of Jason Voorhees' who think of humans as needing to be put down as needed.

Their final move has always been annihilation. Sorry, but true. They are not leaving peacefully. There is no where for them to go, so they are here to fight.

These minor eruptions are NOT the thing, do not loose sight of this. Syria happened and this thread erupted with hundreds of "here we go a again, trump is just..." posts. Endless experts thinking Syria was it - they were all wrong, to a post. All.

The Controller MO is to get folks creating a manifesting demand of hell on earth over garbage reasons. Anything to create a justifiable infiltration of freewill. People blowing up their own city is ON THEM! Tragic, criminal, immoral, inexcusable, but not a reason to blow up the plan over.

What part of This Is War is confusing?

For now, Anons are need to refuse vibrational entry into these faux outrage scenarios at any level. Stop thinking "geeeeee trump needs to step in." NO. Learn. LV, George, Pulse, Sandy Hook, Thousand Oaks, Walmart, and on and on and on. It's One Playbook. Refuse to engage.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Check what is said on that corn twitter you just showed us. Note what it says.............Millions of 2016 Trump voters are not racists.........etc.

plus the 'Now is the time', phrase....... That alone explains a few points ref'; present protests, does it not ?????

Just a curious wonder ,

Funny, I have never supported or given a rats butt about a single "politician" - not one. For me there is no such thing as political, never has been. I support The Plan and overnight I'm a Racist. Weird how that works.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust
We should take a poll.
Who's head would you most like to see on a pike (figuratively speaking, of course) before the November election?
a. Hillary Clinton
b. Obama
c. Brennan
d. Comey
e. other(s)

James Clapper. As Obama's Director of National Intelligence (DNI) from 2010 to 1/20/2017, Clapper had a bird's-eye view of everything. And, he said in 2018 on CNN that President Obama gave the order to spy on candidate Trump.

Dickin around with the little cogs is a waste of time, if Obama's DNI said Obama ordered the spying.

As Q says, get to the "WHY". Obama knows the WHY.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
😂🤣💥

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

"For now, Anons are need to refuse vibrational entry into these faux outrage scenarios at any level. Stop thinking "geeeeee trump needs to step in." NO. Learn. LV, George, Pulse, Sandy Hook, Thousand Oaks, Walmart, and on and on and on. It's One Playbook. Refuse to engage."

Roger that.
Getting people to disconnect from the "Matrix" is always the hardest part.
I've disconnected from broadcast media (television/cable, radio, netflix, etc.)
I've cut off myself off from all but 3 mediums of social media. Stopped using my yahoo account. Changed my homepage to here.
I interact with ATS and YT. That's it.
The other is for informational purposes and I have no interaction (Twatter).
I keep my own mind, and most of my thoughts to myself. I remain focused.

edit on 20Sun, 14 Jun 2020 20:04:03 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoSundayb20206America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That sounds fascinating, SF123456! I'd like to hear more about that. Do you have any reading material to pass along?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

"For now, Anons are need to refuse vibrational entry into these faux outrage scenarios at any level. Stop thinking "geeeeee trump needs to step in." NO. Learn. LV, George, Pulse, Sandy Hook, Thousand Oaks, Walmart, and on and on and on. It's One Playbook. Refuse to engage."

Roger that.
Getting people to disconnect from the "Matrix" is always the hardest part.
I've disconnected from broadcast media (television/cable, radio, netflix, etc.)
I've cut off myself off from all but 3 mediums of social media. Stopped using my yahoo account. Changed my homepage to here.
I interact with ATS and YT. That's it.
The other is for informational purposes and I have no interaction (Twatter).
I keep my own mind, and most of my thoughts to myself. I remain focused.

GB, I've had to remind folks in my sphere to get the hell off those things you mentioned. They look at their "feed" (funny word --- FEED!!!) and they become despondent, angry, and worked up all that the same time. They fail to connect that looking at endless posts of hate actually influences where the energy goes and only makes the problem worse in them and us. By design. Cause and Effect right there.

This is the strangest thing to me. Folks living in abject FEAR over The Rona weeks ago, are now living in abject rage over BLM - and some at the same time right now. Folks used to be institutionalized for that. This is a nightmare for the cause.

We need to rise up and above, to that POV that inspires others.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Allow me, please.

It's formatted like that to cause you to wonder if there isn't something more to be said. Everybody loves a 'fill in the blanks' puzzle. People trip over themselves to get onto game shows like Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune. Its a 'hook' to keep you reeled in.

Understood. 94 and dk are not good hints, lol.

Regarding this Q post, qmap.pub... , did anyone ever figure out the rest of the words that AG Barr uttered in digust?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

This ^^^^, Exactly!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Did you know...
Top 10 Successful Communist Countries...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: saladfingers123456

That sounds fascinating, SF123456! I'd like to hear more about that. Do you have any reading material to pass along?

Thanks.

www.amazon.com...

A very interesting book!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Just replied , sent you a message ok ..

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I believe the missing word in brackets starts with 'p'.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

5 spaces followed by 11 spaces. I thought Rel or MBSC came up with something reasonable but damn if I can remember what.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

God does exist.

But what makes you believe God cares what happens on this planet?

Do you think God gets involved in our petty affairs here?

Asking on behalf of Deists.

That matters not to me on the petty affairs participation. That God exists and there is good and evil of which God is good means something is why I am ok with something will happen to evil one way or another. Like antimatter cancels matter there will be a day of reckoning for evil. I can live well knowing that even if I can't be one to make it right, I can live my life right and be content that judgement day is going to happen to all.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join