It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who would [be] suicide[d]?
How does the queen prevent disclosure of other royal links to crimes against children that Andrew might reveal in an FBI interrogation? Will it be called a suicide, assisted or not, or claimed to be a heart attack?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

All good questions pteridine... I'd suggest probably Prince Phillip (99) because, as previous posts theorised, it was his bloodline that did most of the nasty procuring stuff:

I believe his uncle Earl Mountbatten, was the first, probably followed by Prince Phillip. (It was the Earl who introduced Prince Charles to Jimmy Saville). The procurer role then went down to Prince Andrew and then, I assume, Prince Harry.

Not forgetting that Prince William's wife, Catherine, is the granddaughter of Earl Mountbatten's mate who flew him around Peru, for a few months, in the 20s or 30s.

In each generation, a non-royal "fixer" working for a royal Procurer/receiver.
edit on 13-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

So the future king would still be untouchable. Figures, curious though why Harry and not Willy?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Because the procurer appears to be the illegitimate child in each generation:

Prince Harry thought to be sired by Major James Hewitt (posted on in this thread)
Prince Andrew (and Edward) thought to be sired by Lord Porchester, who managed the Queen's horses (posted on in this thread)

I think we also discussed rumours of Prince Phillip being illegitimate in this thread too?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jun 12th
0 Q Posts, 38 POTUS tweets of which 22 retweets and 0 self-retweets.

Note that 6.12.20 sums to 38 and today, 06.13.20 sume to 39.

Q V17.99 20200612 to 4459 incl. DECODE tools

Most linked Q posts from decodes:
7 Q4, Q7
6 Q2, Q57
5 Q1, Q6, Q8, Q31, Q51, Q52, Q78, Q100
4 Q5, Q12, Q16, Q49, Q50, Q67
3 Q9, Q26, Q30, Q42, Q44, Q45, Q46, Q47, Q54, Q58, Q61, Q65, Q87, Q89, Q104, Q105, Q214, Q2400, Q3939

NEW Functionality
1) Two new tabs are WORK in PROGRESS:
"POTUS day in MORSE",
"Q day in MORSE"

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
846 - code for human sacrifice?

I already posted extensively about 846. I went down this particular rabbit hole after reading a post by RelSciHistItSufi stating:

Interesting connection made on /qresearch:

a) Chauvin's knee on George Floyd's neck 8:46 minutes,

b) First plane hit the WTC at 8:46 am.

During my initial research I repeatedly noticed pictures of bottles of olive oil prominently displaying the 846 but I decided to look into that at a later time as I didn't quite see how it could be connected.

March 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CHO AMERICA, a leading single source producer of premium extra virgin olive oils and specialty oils, is proud to introduce Origin 846 its new unfiltered and unprocessed organic and conventional extra virgin olive oil. 
link

March 15 ? Beware of the Ides of March!

Origin 846 is named in honor of the Phoenician Queen Dido, daughter of Mattan I and the sister of Pygmalion who was born in 846 BC.

After a long voyage, Dido arrives at the coast of North Africa and settles in Carthage.
link

Got it? 846 is the birthday of the founder and first queen of the Phoenician city-state of Carthage.

Jan 23 2014
Ancient Carthaginians really did sacrifice their children

After decades of scholarship denying that the Carthaginians sacrificed their children, new research has found 'overwhelming' evidence that this ancient civilisation really did carry out the practice.

A collaborative paper by academics from institutions across the globe, including Oxford University, suggests that Carthaginian parents ritually sacrificed young children as an offering to the gods.

And the practice of child sacrifice could even hold the key to why the civilisation was founded in the first place.

'If we accept that child sacrifice happened on some scale, it begins to explain why the colony was founded in the first place.
'Perhaps the reason the people who established Carthage and its neighbours left their original home of Phoenicia – modern-day Lebanon – was because others there disapproved of their unusual religious practice.
'Child abandonment was common in the ancient world, and human sacrifice is found in many historical societies, but child sacrifice is relatively uncommon. Perhaps the future Carthaginians were like the Pilgrim Fathers leaving from Plymouth – they were so fervent in their devotion to the gods that they weren't welcome at home any more.

846 starts looking a lot like 322 but I digress. Putting the pieces of the puzzle together the question arises: was the death of George Floyd a deliberate public human sacrifice?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Great find on Queen Dido born 846 BC!

Re George Floyd being a deliberate human sacrifice, I think yes.

It raises, for me, another question...

Is there a ratio, or equation, that determines what power the sacrificers believe they draw from their sacrifice?

If the sacrifice is "only 1 person", does the public ackowledgement of the event have to be larger? (read implicit consent).

In example, let's say the ideal power/energy/juju received from a sacrifice is 100... then:

1 victim (George Floyd) requires 100% coverage/implicit consent of the event,
10 victims (a school shooting False Flag) only requires 10% coverage/implicit consent,
100 victims (plane crash False Flag) only requires 1% coverage/implicit consent?

If this is the case then we need to not only reduce the sacrifices but also reduce the acknowledgement/implicit consent of them?

The equation could also include a prevalence of symbolic numbers as a weighting too?
E.g. Victims X Coverage X Symbolic numbers must be greater than 66/99/100?

In the first year we heard about the cabal betting on the outcomes of sacrifices - wouldn't one have to have a SCORE to bet on?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Good questions. I think there are a lot of factors playing into this. Dates and planetary constellations among them. In Tibetan Buddhism for example there is the belief that meditation on certain occasions amplifies intention and desired results a million times.

Chris Knowles of The Secret Sun also thinks that George Floyd 's murder was a human sacrifice. Now that I found the 846 link supporting his theory I am giving it even more credit. On June 08 he wrote:

The Rites of Spring

A while back, Gordon White and I were talking about the new mass ritual phenomenon and the implications of it all. I asked him how long before we see actual human sacrifice on television. He said we were about 10 years out, and I agreed.

But now I'm starting to wonder if that timetable hasn't been moved up.

it's all taking place during what is now called ''the Great Reset" (by Prince Charles, no less) and a major effort to disengage from China, if not the dawn of a new Cold War. 

And throughout human history these kinds of major paradigm shifts always drag high ritual in their wake, if you know where to look for it.

I find his blog posts difficult to summarize but to those who think there may be something to the idea that Floyd was killed as a human sacrifice I recommend reading it.
edit on 13-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
If the sacrifice is "only 1 person", does the public ackowledgement of the event have to be larger? (read implicit consent).

Makes sense, after all Jesus got a lot more power in death then say Theudas did. Martyrs have more power over peoples hopes than regular living people do. Compare Alexander the Great to say Blackjack Pershing, or George Patton to Lionel of Wandomme. There's something inherit about somebody that dies while at a healthy point in their lives. This Floyd guy though makes no sense though, since he had no greatness, no importance, and no claim to fame. Weird sacrifice to say the least. In fact if it wasn't for the hype by the media would any one even care? Could a martyr be the actual false flag, and everything afterwards be the result of it succeeding? There was an old saying, "Remember the Maine". It was used as a call to war for the US in WWI, but the truth is that we may have sank our own ship to justify helping out the Europeans in their efforts.

Is George Floyd just the modern day USS Maine?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Yet another 846 synchronicity

846 is often given as the year of birth of Viking Rollo who became the first Duke of Normandy.

Rollo
St. Clair
Sinclair
Knights Templar
Rosslyn Chapel

Mirrors:

Dido 846 BC - Rollo 846 AD

8:46 "I can't breathe " - 846 5 Chedvah breathing meditation

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, do stronger dates perhaps work on a space/astrology equivalent of ley lines on earth?

On earth ley lines have more energy...

In Space, planetary alignment causes stronger magnetism/energy influence on earth?

Our astrological calendars inform us of when these influences are at their strongest?

I'm intrigued by this because I spent the whole of my teens literally living on top of a ley line; with Sarsden stones in the garden.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Ice Cube telling people ‘Do not give money to the DNC.’

Twitter

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The reduced Trooping of the Colour has just started at Windsor Castle and being shown on BBC news:

The Queen is wearing a TIFFANY BLUE/green outfit!

There is no sign of ANY others of the Royal family! Usually the extended family all attend.

Watching it, one does get a feeling of reduced power, watching 50 soldiers + 50 musicians, marching in patterns rather than the usual:

1400 parading soldiers,
200 cavalry,
400 musicians.

1800 down to 100 is more than "decimated".

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

There is no sign of ANY others of the Royal family!

Corona Clowns Crown show.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

As above, so below.
Angular momentum.
Rotation, rotation, rotation...
Torsion fields.
Hyperdimensional physics.
Sufi derwishes dancing.
Prayer wheels spinning.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The video in this Tweet purports to shoe the director of the WHO. Does anyone know if it is really him?
Link

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I wonder what Hunter is up to these days? Anybody seen RBG?
edit on 13-6-2020 by LurkNoMore because: Where they at doe?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Cue more outrage. California.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Cue more outrage. California.

Cheers

I would hope there’s ample security video footage in that area to validate if suicide or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What do you make of these symbols?

Left arm tattoo:

Right arm tattoo:

I see left sun, possibly black sun and right half moon on pyramid under sun or star doubling as a humanoid female(?) figure.

What does it mean?

Context: one of the murdered sisters.

Two sisters found dead in a London park after a birthday party at the weekend were the daughters of the Church of England’s first female archdeacon from a black and minority ethnic background.
Police launched a murder investigation after the bodies of Nicole Smallman, 27, and Bibaa Henry, 46, were found in Fryent Country Park in Wembley, north-west London, on Sunday afternoon.
London sisters found dead were daughters of C of E’s first female BAME archdeacon

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join