It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Minneapolis City Council votes Unanimously for Closing the Police Dept entirely.

Forbes 2 hours ago

Just like that they killed;

- future commercial development
- future government contracts
- housing values
- population growth
- small businesses
- tax revenue
- law & order

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes, Mr. Sowell, yes we have.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

We have Bike Week in Daytona. It overlaps with Daytona Rolex 24hr, so it's kinda fun.

Fun on the beach with bikers. I am sure it is rowdy. Daytona police are seasoned to the party crowd I am sure.I had an old college buddy that lived there and was a Dean of a local College a few years ago and he showed me around. Parks is a good restaurant if it still is open.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I wish he could be in his 30's again. He is a brilliant mind.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Can we unleash the military or militias yet?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I spent some time today at the Mercedes dealership. Staff wore masks, but customers were split 50/50...I did not wear one since I forgot it, first time in a while going rouge.

Strangely enough, the car in front of me at reception had a colorful Mason emblem on it, and a black couple swapping into a loaner car. In line, the woman was complaining about her mask, I scoffed at wearing one, so she took it off. She was nice, saying it didn't match her outfit, etc...lol. I told her I liked her car, the highest complement I can give.

So her and her husband were inside with me briefly, and Fox News TV was covering the Flynn story. The commentator Tyrese was on, a big black dude. I said to them, he's good. They were like yup, we know who he is. I tried out my approach where "bad cops" were to blame for "lots and lots" of things going on. They were like "for sure" "mmm-hmm". I left it at that.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Justoneman
Minneapolis City Council votes Unanimously for Closing the Police Dept entirely.

Forbes 2 hours ago

Just like that they killed;

- future commercial development
- future government contracts
- housing values
- population growth
- small businesses
- tax revenue
- law & order

Absurdity is really astounding. Rodney King was decades ago (and dozens since including the last "I can't Breathe,") which begs the question: After a Half White man was elected President, how come they didn't do it during his tenure?

Caving to the ignorant mob demanding the end of cops just seconds after said goons rioted and looted = inmates running the prison at every point in history but this.

I really cannot imagine the mind that thinks this makes any sense at all, even in a fit of misguided rage this makes no sense, but I'm all for it. Good on them. The self correction is going to be very very expensive.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We should have seen this coming when criminals were released for no reason.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

twitter.com...

/end internet.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Can't make this up...🤪

Even by the standards of an often graphic trial the evidence given by Harvey Weinstein's victims about his deformed genitalia was jaw-dropping.

According to aspiring actress and accuser, Jessica Mann, her first impression was that the disgraced movie producer might be 'intersex.'

Indeed, he appeared so abnormal – scarred and apparently without testes – that she felt 'compassion' for the man on trial for sexually assaulting her. And naked photographs of the fallen mogul were distributed among the jury rather than shown on the large screen as Manhattan's Assistant DA Joan Illuzi did not want to 'humiliate' him.

DailyMail

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

We should have seen this coming when criminals were released for no reason.

No Police = no criminal courts = no prosecutors = no defense attorneys = no money. On the plus side, all the contracts for the cops (bullets, training, coffee cups etc.) are still valid and must be paid.

The burning question is: Can they do an App fast enough?

Woman: hello my ex is pointing a gun at me.
Phone: ms, this is a courtesy phone, have you used our App?
woman:What's an app going to do?
Phone: provide you with tips on defusing the situation.
Woman: are you effing nuts, he has a gun.
Phone: Profanity is cause for ending the call. Good bye.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
With all of the "Follow the white rabbit" parts to this, has anyone looked into Brian Rabbitt.....the soon to be new assistant attorney general of the criminal division of the DOJ, and was Barr's right hand man?

He is white....and his last name is Rabbitt.

www.reuters.com...

White - Origin Meaning

white (adj.)
Old English hwit "bright, radiant; clear, fair," also as a noun (see separate entry), from Proto-Germanic *hweit- (source also of Old Saxon and Old Frisian hwit, Old Norse hvitr, Dutch wit, Old High German hwiz, German weiß, Gothic hveits), from PIE *kweid-o-, suffixed form of root *kweit- "white; to shine" (source also of Sanskrit svetah "white;" Old Church Slavonic sviteti "to shine," svetu "light;" Lithuanian šviesti "to shine," švaityti "to brighten").

Brian Rabbit

Brian Rabbitt is the Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the U.S. Department of Justice’s Criminal Division. In that role, Brian supervises more than 600 prosecutors who investigate and prosecute crimes involving securities fraud, money laundering, Bank Secrecy Act violations, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations, health care fraud, public corruption, cybercrime, intellectual property theft, organized and transnational crime, gang violence, child exploitation, international narcotics trafficking, human rights violations, and other crimes.

Shine "Rabbit" Shine !

I believe this is going to be the Rabbitt everyone is talking about.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
My next FaceBook petition

LOL but then I probably have more gun then most american

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I finished watching Chappelle and 8:46 on that thugs neck was crazy BS that was way over the top . He has some good points to make but misses the big picture of love your neighbor. He thinks street justice is coming and all that is left is rat a tat tat.

Finding out that the gov won't prosecute bad cops is the BLM argument and Dave had a few cases. Well is this only happening to black folks? I think hell no it isn't.

People who attack cops and citizens get killed sometimes and it is tragic. Victims have a right to live and so do the cops. Shame on Dave for not seeing all sides and having the racist blinders on that MLK would want him to take off. He should have the balls to look for Hispanic, Asian and White mistreatment if he want's to actually see this resolved without race wars.

I don't expect him to be smart enough to detach himself and see the divide by racial lines is bad for mankind. I do expect someone in his entourage to help him figure it out. Candace Owens is a b to his thinking. She could be President one day and he will be eating crow if he doesn't drink himself to death.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
UPDATE: Ukrainian Law Enforcement Arrest Suspect, Seize $6 Million Cash Allegedly Used To Force End To Investigations Into Burisma And Hunter Biden

This evening Ukrainian investigators seized $6 million in cash and arrests were made in an alleged bribe to Ukrainian prosecutors to halt investigations into the Burisma group of companies and involvement with Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden, CDMedia has learned. The bribes were allegedly to the Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) and the Office of the Special Prosecutor (SAP). This information was posted on official NABU social media. We are told the operation had been under way for 2 weeks and is still ongoing.

This headline was buried 10 pages deep, after hundreds of "2019 Trump withholds..." links.

Pentagon resumes military aid to Ukraine

The US Defense Department announced Thursday it was resuming military assistance to Ukraine after a freeze forced by the scandal at the heart of President Donald Trump's impeachment. The Pentagon said $250 million will be released to assist with Ukraine's defensive capabilities, air and sea surveillance, communication and cyberdefense, the latter "to counter Russian cyber offensive operations and misinformation. "

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

TULSA is an interesting choice...

1921 TULSA RACE MASSACRE - May 31 - June 1, 1921
- Tulsa had an affluent African American community, the Greenwood District.
- The thriving business & residential area was referred to as “Black Wall Street.”
- Rumors about an incident between a black man/white woman sparked the riot.
- In the wake of the violence, 35 city blocks lay in charred ruins.
- Over 6,000 held at the Convention Hall & Fairgrounds, for as long as 8 days.
- In 2001, an official Race Riot Commission was organized to review the event.
- 11-member panel set up by the Oklahoma Commission
- Found it was one of the worst cases of racial violence in the nation's history.
- But the panel's call for reparations was largely ignored.
- LIGHT TO DARK : Burning down of Black Communities TODAY = 99 YEARS AGO.
- FUTURE PROVES PAST.
- PRAY.

1921 Tulsa Race Massacre

Panel Calls for Reparations in Tulsa Race Riot
edit on 12-6-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Now watch, they will start crying that this was Trumps "payoff."

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't think we've covered this date proximity-synchronicity yet:

POTUS birthday: Jun 14th... Sunday,

Queen Elizabeth II Official birthday: Jun 13th... Saturday

THE DAY BEFORE!

The Queen's actual birthday is April 21st (4.21 = 25 = 5by5).
Her official birthday this year forms a MIRROR with her outgoing age! She became 94:

Official birthday: 6.13.20... sums to 39
Outgoing age:............................93

On her official birthday there is usually the TROOPING OF THE COLOUR at Buckingham Palace; followed by a fly-past.
This is the act of rallying your troops around the FLAG:

Trooping the Colour is a ceremony performed by regiments of the British and Commonwealth armies. It has been a tradition of British infantry regiments since the 17th century, although its roots go back much earlier. On the battlefield, a regiment's colours, or flags, were used as rallying points. Consequently, regiments would have their ensigns slowly march with their colours between the ranks to enable soldiers to recognise their regiments' colours.

Since 1748, Trooping the Colour has also marked the official birthday of the British sovereign.[1] It is held in London annually on the second Saturday in June at Horse Guards Parade by St James's Park,[2] and coincides with the publication of the Birthday Honours List.

This year a smaller event will be held, at Windsor Castle, with no fly-past.

This is all looking very SYMBOLIC and SYNCHRONISTIC... it could almost represent the passing of the COLOURS (flag) to POTUS?

Is the reduced Trooping of the Colour a surrender?
Could this be a SUICIDE WEEKEND with a twist?

ETA - A further synchronicity... The Queen's husband, Prince Phillip, was 99 last Wednesday! All 3s and 9s in this...

ETA2 - It's just struck me that the TROOPING of the COLOUR has changed from a PUBLIC event to a PRIVATE one within the Royal residence!
Symbolically this means a change from rallying the British public around the flag (allegiance), to rallying just the Royal family around the flag!
edit on 13-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join