It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wut?! Your synchronicities are starting to scare me. Stop. No more.

Sorry, but there's also this:

Is 846 an Illuminaughty calling card?

Trumpets Of The Apocalypse And The Hawaii False Missile Alert

False Alarm / Weird Emergency Broadcast Watch 2018

TGIF
try and Laugh a Little
and FIGHT HARD - EYES ON

Today it really doesn't sound like a comedy sketch ... NOW does IT

2 men , 2 assassination attempts in 6 months

edit on 6122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I’m trying to figure out why the media thinks we need to know various opinions on events or politics from supposed celebrities.

Their opinion (same or different) holds no more value than anyone else’s.

This is where the media fails and falls into a trap. _______ celebrity thinks _________ so they assume their ##### followers on social media think the same way OR will shift to that way of thinking.

Half the time I see the article and I think; who is that?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Dave Chappelle - 8:46
for curiosity

“I can’t get that number out of my head because it was my time of birth on my birth certificate,” Chappelle said. “I was born at 8:46 in the morning and they killed [Floyd] in 8 minutes and 46 seconds."

What were the Dems Kneeling towards ? I forget ?
hmmmm Why not yell out 13 too

edit on 6122020 by MetalThunder because: Do You Believe in COINCIDENCE ?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Projects don't end, they just go black under other names.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian
One of my Fav's !

RIP Kent ! - Thoth Tablets

Tablet VI: The Key of Magic

Hark ye, O man, to the wisdom of magic. Hark to the knowledge of powers
forgotten. Long, long ago in the days of the first man, warfare began
between darkness and light. Men, then as now, were filled with both darkness and
light; and while in some darkness held sway, in others lights filled the
soul.
Aye, age old is this warfare, the eternal struggle between darkness and
light. Fiercely is it fought all through the ages, using strange powers hidden to
man.'''''

Now, I leave thee, my children. Down, yet up, to the Halls shall I go. Win
Ye the way to me, my children. Truly my brothers shall ye become.
Thus finish I my writings. Keys let them be to those who come after. But
Only to those who seek my wisdom, for only these am I the Key and the Way.to those who seek my wisdom, for only these am I the Key and the Way.

edit on 6122020 by MetalThunder because: took me a few minutes

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

No, it's pro-Stalin if anything. You have to feel sorry for him if Hitler is getting the last laugh.

It's actually more about their followers. Stalin would not be pleased with the current crop of recruits.

edit on 12-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
SaladFingers,

Thanks for posting that Looking Glass video. 👍🙂
edit on 6/12/2020 by Creep Thumper because: FIXED SOMETHING.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
We could play 'Guess the Gender' all day with that bottom set of photos.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: FlyingFox
We could play 'Guess the Gender' all day with that bottom set of photos.

Took the words right outta my mouth. 🙄

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Revelation 8:4-6
“and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel. Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth, and there were peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake. Now the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to blow them.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭8:4-6‬ ‭ESV‬‬

These are the last verses before the Seven Trumpets.

Calm before the storm.

It’s going to get biblical

Edit: wrong reply to, added MBSC to my post
edit on 12-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Thank you for the pointers regarding Crankys post, i'll see if I can find it. [Edit- I see you posted a link, thanks Cranky]

One final thing I will say, is that if all of the internet is archived, and can be accessed in the future... then millions of people researching, cross referenced could be used as a way of understanding the past. Events seen as markers.
I also think the mandela effect could be evidence of alterations.

If time travel or viewing is involved, I could get quite annoyed at that, but only if it is used for bad manipulation. If we were fighting evil that hid this possibility from us, and were using it against us.. then I'd like to think that it would be used to balance the scales also. Crazy stuff... but I was questioning this possibility 5 years ago.

Anyway, hope you enjoy. From my own experiences, this is central to what is happening and worth putting more thought into.

Thanks for posting this video, perfect timing.
Throughout this Q thread and really even before this, maybe my whole life, lol...there have been piece's to the " puzzle " revealed to me that I Know , at some level at least, are important to pay attention to and this video is one of them !

Today I woke up about 4:30am ( normally get up about 5:30am ) it's been one year today since my Beautiful Sister Tara left this Earth / Dimension ? I lit a candle by her picture, and also Matt's picture, the house was quiet and I just sort of paced around, put on some water for tea. Then my mind went into all the things that needed to get done, NO TIME to cry, my niece is graduating tomorrow from UCLA and she's already accepted a 6 figure signing bonus to work for Microsoft and move to , OMG, SEATTLE ! I'm feeling worried, stressed, trying to full-fill my duties to my sister's daughter and honor her wishes. LOL....at this point, now mumbling to myself... " wtf Tara, I can pull off making making " our girl's " Graduation celebration the best possible under the circumstances, but What, if any advice do I give her ? " Do I trust that Tara raised a Great kid, and maybe she'll bring some common sense to Seattle ? My niece told me once when she was about 8 yrs. old that she had dreams she flew in spaceships over the pyramids ?! Do I tell her this mess in Seattle is her " get out of jail free " card and that she should reconsider her career path ? IDK...

Anyways, decided to catch up on Q / ATS / News ( yup, we are the news ) and drink my tea, watched the video you posted and a lot of it made perfect sense to how to interpret Q drops, WOW....does Trump team have the Yellow cube ? Is that the " middle ", " shortcut "....lol....been thinking about this all morning........AND then the obvious synchronicity hit me like a ton of masked protester's bricks... Seriously, I swear, I just painted our front door mellow Yellow, had actually bought red paint originally ( looked cool in design mag ) but just felt wrong, we needed a yellow door !

The symbolism is this video are friggin spooky....even the Beatles looking out of different windows ( computer screens ? ) Holy Moly !

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

Q3702 - THIS IS NOT ANOTHER 4-YEAR ELECTION (could mean many things)
- I am not going to attempt to guess how the movie plays out.
- While the article downplays this, it actually gives a legal way to delay it.
- Another reason... Why is the Senate important?

Can the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election Be Postponed?

- The Presidential election date is fixed, by law, and can only be changed by law.
- So it's highly unlikely they'll come together to put off the presidential election.
- The Constitution states: a sitting president's term must end = Noon on Jan 20
- If National election postponed beyond a certain point, there won't be a HOUSE.
- No election, No House -> it then falls to the SENATE to pick the President.
- SENATE WAS THE TARGET.
- They are legally boxed in = THIS IS THEIR LAST STAND.
- Buckle up.

Thanks for this BT. After laughing at another mindless drivelogue from Biden it occurred to me the Victim Class might just claim "hey, our candidate is looney toons, we've got to delay the election."

Followed by "it is unprecedented that DJT won't delay the election, showing he's a threat to our democracy." Followed by me pulling an Elvis and shooting the computer, and everyone with a mask on.

Never underestimate the Victim Class and their devious stupidity.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Head of the WHO celebrating?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Check your PMs

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Curious tweet. A link to the Linick story, with "hello!" hmmm.

Loads of interesting retweets today. Including a couple of hopeless Joe with his masking hanging of his face. And another provocation related to the Seattle mess.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Check your PMs

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Cannot unsee.
CWM, is a bad man.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Cannot unsee.
CWM, is a bad man.

Re: twitter.com...

But you think that's really TEDROS? I get guidance from Smart, Level-Headed members of this thread before running off screaming, "Look at this Sh'it!".

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt that is really him, but it sure does look like him!!

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join