It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Trump OKs sanctions against international tribunal employees

The U.S. has never been an ICC member.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo denounced the tribunal as a “kangaroo court” that has been unsuccessful and inefficient in its mandate to prosecute war crimes. He said that the U.S. would punish the ICC employees for any investigation or prosecution of Americans in Afghanistan and added that they could also be banned for prosecuting Israelis for alleged abuses against Palestinians.

2:20 clip:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Hey folks. I'm just wondering... and this is more a question to anyone who has followed these threads from the beginning... has the time travel aspect been discussed much here? Were there any conclusions if so?

Hope everyone is well.

SF, FWIW, Q approved this post on the topic in a reply to Rel. HERE

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Just identified a POTUS 2-part tweet TYPO:

Original part 1 at 14:32:01:

Congratulations to @KarenHandel on running a great race and terrific primary victory - 75%, despite tough competition. Previously beat Jon Ossof who, after his 2017 Congressional failure, is now running against a GREAT Senator, David @PerdueSenate...

Corrected part 2 at 15:04:21:

Congratulations to @KarenHandel on running a great race and terrific primary victory - 75%, despite tough competition. Previously beat Jon Ossoff who, after his 2017 Congressional failure, is now running against a GREAT Senator, David @PerdueSenate...

Original part 2 at 14:32:02:

...We need Karen in Washington badly! She loves Georgia and the USA. Has my Complete and Total Endorsement! November 3rd, a big day for us all! #GA06 t.co...eofq

Corrected part 2 at 15:04:21:

...We need Karen in Washington badly! She loves Georgia and the USA. Has my Complete and Total Endorsement! November 3rd, a big day for us all! #GA06 t.co...vZE0

1) Ossof becomes Ossoff gives:

F to FF... False Flag?

2) Part 2 URL changed from 5JOaLleofq to 5JOaLlvZE0 gives:

eofq to vZEO... End Of Q? to vZ Exec Order? (vZ=2226?)

The URLs lead to the same page as far as I can see, so this must be to do with the differences above!!

edit on 11-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
FYI: The Oral Arguments FOR and AGAINST keeping Michael Flynn's case alive, will be very interesting, IMO.

They can be heard LIVE, beginning at 9:30am E.T., on Friday June 12, 2020

HERE: www.youtube.com...

Source for above link: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authority_bias
en.wikipedia.org...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Authority bias is the tendency to attribute greater accuracy to the opinion of an authority figure (unrelated to its content) and be more influenced by that opinion.[1] This concept is considered one of the so-called social cognitive biases or collective cognitive biases.[2] The Milgram experiment in 1961 was the classic experiment that established its existence.

Humans generally have a deep-seated duty to authority, and tend to comply when requested by an authority figure.[4] There are scholars who explain that individuals are motivated to view authority as deserving of their position and this legitimacy lead people to accept and obey the decisions that it makes.[2] System justification theory articulates this phenomenon, particularly within its position that there is a psychological motivation for believing in the steadiness, stability and justness of the current social system.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Off and on was discussed in past threads. Conclusions? Everyone has their own opinion & belief on that topic.

MindBodySpiritComplex has a thread worth reading...

"Time Traveling Trump's Peculiar Pleasure Paradise Remark and other Trump Anomalies"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, I ask, because I happened upon this video the other night. In a sense, I am still a bit of a newbie in the sense of following all the Q posts and seeing it play out from beginning to end. But... and this is a big but for me... so much of what is happening right now relates to strange experiences I had (life changing) in 2014/2015.

I am here more to make sense of that, because I feel it is all connected. The following video only furthers that belief.
The connections made in the video are very interesting. If you want an interesting break for an hour, then this vid will certainly get you thinking. As a late comer, I hadn't realised (though I should have) that this was an aspect to the Q tale.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share it as I haven't seen anyone mention it in the time that I have been chatting to you all.

Thank you for the pointers regarding Crankys post, i'll see if I can find it. [Edit- I see you posted a link, thanks Cranky]

One final thing I will say, is that if all of the internet is archived, and can be accessed in the future... then millions of people researching, cross referenced could be used as a way of understanding the past. Events seen as markers.
I also think the mandela effect could be evidence of alterations.

If time travel or viewing is involved, I could get quite annoyed at that, but only if it is used for bad manipulation. If we were fighting evil that hid this possibility from us, and were using it against us.. then I'd like to think that it would be used to balance the scales also. Crazy stuff... but I was questioning this possibility 5 years ago.

Anyway, hope you enjoy. From my own experiences, this is central to what is happening and worth putting more thought into.
edit on 11-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

... and this post is the spooky Q time travel bit.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Donald Trump is John Titor

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Thank you for the link to this video.

The first guy blew my mind with the looking glass technology description. This is almost exactly what I had in my mind when imaging the technology.

Ever notice how the letter Q looks like a looking glass?

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

John Titor was one of my first conspiracy obsessions.

I literally wouldn’t eat beef for a whole week because I was terrified of mad cow. I was like 17. LOL.

Those. Were. The. Good. Old. Days.

Fear and paranoia was more of a thrill ride stemming from the idea that one was someone special to have accidentally stumbled upon secret information no one else around them was privy too.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
2 yr delta of missile helo launch.

For those who have no idea what this drop was about > Info-graphic

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

And "Q" is Astr0. What next...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Are we sure he's not closet MAGA? I could barely write such good script.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
In the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean, he speaks about the ability to not time travel, but to see alternate realities based on the actions we take through astral projection.

Every single choice we have ever taken requires a binary outcome - we either choose to do something, or we do not. And both outcomes require a dimension to be spun off into existence by God the Creator. Hence the name of God literally is 'He causes to become'.

It's like Bill Murray says in Groundhog Day: "Maybe the real God uses tricks. Maybe he's not omnipotent. Maybe he's just been around so long he knows everything."

Nothing is inevitable.

I know the DIA/CIA explored astral projection through Project Star Gate. The conclusion of Project Star Gate was that "remote viewers can be used as collectors in conjunction with other intelligence sources throughout the DoD intelligence community".

www.cia.gov...

Just because they closed Project Star Gate as an independent project doesn't mean they aren't still using astral projection in other fields. Kind of like how MK ULTRA was terminated.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Many years later after I first watched The Matrix ('99) I was finally able to understand why Cypher wanted to go back in the pod no matter the cost.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
2 yr delta of missile helo launch.

For those who have no idea what this drop was about > Info-graphic

Starting to think that Iranian like economic sanctions on China is a really good idea.

Those idiots really think they can get away with anything. They remind me of Cohagen in Total Recall.

www.youtube.com...

Actually, this movie could easily be a metaphor for China vs US. Communism vs democracy.

Red planet = communism. Totalitarian regime. As long as the money keeps flowing, China can do anything it wants. Anything. The only thing they worry about is that one day, if the rebels (pro Democracy protests in Hong Kong), it all might end.

Cohagen = CCP

Richter = Biden

Kwato = Trump

Quaid = people who have flipped and turned re: investigations into Trump

Blue sky on Mars = democracy in China

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies. Very interesting stuff, and some more rabbit holes to look down. That missile launch also interesting "Certain events were not supposed to take place"... according to the future?

I've held this theory that the present is like a focus of a lens. When you hold up a magnifying glass to the sun, and all the light is refracted to a single point... I see that as the present.We are in the convergence point between past and future, so I think both can change depending upon the now (the lens(us) and its focus).
The convergence point (going back to the magnifying glass analogy) ...if you could see that convergence point floating in mid air, as opposed to the ground, you'd see a cone... one in and then one out. Future/Past.

I think we have the ability to shift our own focus.When we see clearly, we alter our path to avoid obstacles. If our concentration is distorted by distraction, or fake information (news) then we help direct the future based upon that reality.

If someone is feeding us actual true information, if we focus on understanding our actual reality, not a manufactured one, then we can change the focus. Changing the focus changes the future, the past reinterpreted and understood moves the lens, altering the cone (the future). Different timeline.

SO all time exists at once (a refraction of the present), and the true movement within time is actually the focusing of our lens, the current point of reality (present).

We have more than we know... and I am beginning to think that this might be inferring an understanding... pointing to an inherent ability that had been hidden from us... subverted through manipulation of history and information. Points of information designed to distort the focus point. This would also explain the obnoxious nature of "authoritative academia" which shuts out independent thinking and evidence that disproves their narrative... controlling the future outcome.

The narrative is key to everything. Paint a false narrative and you get a future projection that reflects that narrative path.
Correct the narrative (get to the truth) and you correct the future.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There was another POTUS tweet TYPO, yesterday, which I've only just caught:

Original at 20:36:28:

...And the Trump family didn’t ask the Federal government for money to carry this and many other very expensive to carry properties! t.co...5ByzgNuF7Z

Corrected at 21:36:23

...And the Trump family didn’t ask the Federal government for money to carry this and many other very expensive to carry properties! t.co...IakI8RiWfj

1) t.co...5ByzgNuF7Z = twitter.com...trumpdoral/status/1270727401857789952
(since deleted)
to
t.co...IakI8RiWfj = twitter.com...
(a tweet about Trump Doral)

The latter is an Eric Trump tweet:

We are incredibly excited to be reopening all hospitality at Trump Doral, Miami on June 18th!! The courses are impeccable and our teams are waiting for you! To reserve your tee times / hotel rooms simply visit TrumpHotels.com... or TrumpGolf.com... @TrumpDoral 🇺🇸🇺🇸

It has 4 pictures attached; one of which is of a golf hole sign that reads:
BLUE MONST(...ER? Dems?)
PAR 4

3+4 = 7 = in a week?

2) Although not a TYPO, the top tweet also doesn't read right - should "very expensive to carry" be in quotes?
I think he's saying "We didn't ask for state handouts to keep the business afloat"?

3) Some interesting anagrams for:
a) BLUEMONST:
Stumble on, Untombs El, Tumbles on, Molest bun, Unbolt EMS, Molten bus, Motels bun, Subtle nom, Melons tub, Mount bels.

b) BLUEMONSTPAR
Patrolmen bus, Marlstone pub, Templars boun, Temporal snub, Bluesman Port.
a
edit on 11-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join