It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The fact that Amy Klobuchar passed on prosecuting Chauvin sort of announces him as an asset, doesn't it?

Reminds me of Epstein getting the sweet deal his first arrest.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
I really don't want to get my hopes up - yet again - but is it just me or does it feel like somethings about to happen...

We're at a point where something MUST happen, or Patriot Michael Flynn will be railroaded a second time. Those who were responsible for framing Flynn the first time must be indicted ASAP. Preferably right after the oral arguments on Friday morning. If Judge Sullivan doesn't immediately drop the case against Flynn, he too should be arrested as a traitor.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
As I had to endure learning about the backstory to a dear friends foster placement today, the entire systemic abuse of children issue came rushing back into my mind..... and it’s been something I can’t get back out of my head....

and I just felt the need to come somewhere and say it.... somewhere where maybe it can be impactful....

Have we lost sight of the goal?

It’s a damn crying shame that the deeply systemic and ignored abuse of our most vulnerable lives can’t light up the conscious awareness of the planet and activate a REAL movement of desperately needed change and justice for those with no voice and no platform at all.

We get to see statue after statue fall in corona riot wonderland, but is that ‘temple’ on the island still standing?

Symbolism will be their downfall.... sometimes I feel like channeling the strength of a murder hornet.... sailing away and taking that idol out my damn self.

I think that’s the most disappointing part of this entire thing. Once you realize the real lies....
You’ve gotta see the world through real eyes.

It kills my spirit to know that it’s all true.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
All of this wreeks of a big event happening. What if whatever city is "occupied" is treated as a terrorist threat because it would include Antifa and whomever else. Wouldn't this kind of action heavily warrant a military action?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Maybe it's time to surround those 8 " occupied " blocks in Seattle, allow anyone who actually works and lives there ( the folks being terrorized ) to evacuate safely and then IT'S ON.... We send in the American Military to defend the Homeland from Domestic Terrorists...I know this seems harsh, but we can't let this go unchallenged.

At the very least just cut off all services until all these Rats come crawling out of the squalor they created...IDK ....
It's so complicated when our Freedoms are being used against the very fabric of the Country that makes these freedoms possible. Yeah, you have a right to say how much you hate our Country, but you don't have a right to wage physical war on our streets and steal and terrorize our communities.

They've occupied territory not theirs. They have "demands" though unclear what the "or else" is.

Evidently the are shaking down local business for cash or bitcoin. They are not terrorists??? Orwell just threw up.
How are they keeping people out? Walls of course.

They're out of vegan food. I say cut off wifi/cells and lock them in until they crawl out.

Wow, I guess Extortion is the New Justice ? Yeah, cut off the wifi/cells and every other comfort their wicked privileged American lives allow them to have ! Better yet, those that refuse to stand down get a choice between 20 yrs. in jail or relinquishing their citizenship and are Banished from America Forever ! Sigh....

We have to make sure President Trump wins in Nov. 2020 !
edit on 10-6-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The people of Seattle (King County right?) have to decide if they want to turn this around. All of us outside of the area get to watch and critique.

I’m done with cities/states allowing chaos and calamity just to either demand Federal help/money or blame others for their self induced misery.

If ________ wants to be a $heet $how then they must be allowed to make the complete transition.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
DJT

Radical Left Governor @JayInsleeand the Mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before. Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!

stopped misspelled
edit on 10-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
DJT

Radical Left Governor @JayInsleeand the Mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before. Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!

stopped misspelled

Well, NOW, IMMEDIATELY, and MOVE FAST certainly stood out in that one.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
DJT

Domestic Terrorists have taken over Seattle, run by Radical Left Democrats, of course. LAW & ORDER!

Is there some kind of comm attached to the amount of times he tweets 'LAW & ORDER ' ?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Be ready and Wait for the Calvary bugle or TRUMPet call.

Stolen valor. You'd think those commie panther posers could at least get the patch right.

The other interesting aspect is with all these open carries and display of arms from both sides not one mass shooting has occurred. No lone wolf going on a shooting rampage which right now the conditions are ripe. Seems like what is going on now is all organized controlled chaos. The MKULTRA borgs haven't been released, yet.

St. Paul's Cathedral, London - Memorial To Americans (1958)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

13th police precinct office in Seattle abandoned by police, now occupied by Antifa.

connected to the 13 comms from the other day?
edit on 10-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Re Q1461 - I think I've just worked something out

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 22318c No.1703795 📁
Jun 11 2018 16:37:22 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cf9364 No.1703606 📁
Jun 11 2018 16:25:22 (EST)
NowComesTHEPain061118.jpg

>>1702926
I think I came up with the 11th….(pic related). But it was just decoding/guessing. None of us were sure about it. There were a lot of theories being thrown around that night, I remember. Also, I never posted it ANYWHERE on social media, only here on this board.

>>1703606
Past statement was directed @ confirmation statements, not assumptions (+JA throw in).
These are spread to discredit knowing will not materialize.
Good decoding.
Technically US 11th = SING 12th, correct?
What else might (23) refer to?
Dash v Minus?
Military.

Q

This post discusses when Q let people see the "Nowcomesthe PAIN—-23" password. The Dash and minus are between the PAIN and 23:

1) We already use EmDash in gematria decodes and it appears fairly frequently in tweets,
2) Dashes are longer than minuses, Emdash is longer than Endash is longer than minus,
2) There are a lot more tweet2tweet 0 and 1 MARKERS,
3) It is therefore easier to comm a meaningful size MORSE code message using tweet markers than posts,
4) but how do you separate the letters and words?
How to separate Morse letters and words

There’s a pause between letters. There’s a longer pause between words. How long those pauses are in relation to the length of each element (dots or dashes) is less important than that the difference be detectable and consistent.

5) I think that:
A minus sign in a tweet marks a break between LETTERS formed by the 0/1 tweet markers, and
A Dash sign in a tweet marks a break between WORDS formed by the 0/1 tweet markers

May take 24 hours but I'll build another tab to generate and check if this gives viable messages.

ETA - Today's Q Posts give the MORSE message Q0 and ASCII message BAD.
edit on 10-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What is really funny to me is that I am reading theories on Twitter about motherships and Watchers and Guardians all entering our solar system and ready for something....videos are popping up with fast moving light orbs from tonight....and the funny part is that at this point it would not shock me if it were true....LOL!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good catch cherokeetroy from POTUS tweet:

Stooped should be stopped, giving OP (operation) or P.O. (Post Office - think flag).

(decode id 27RSH200610002D)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes cherokeetroy, I posted on it about a week ago. It is one of the most commonly self-retweeted tweets.

This is the 8th time POTUS has tweeted "LAW & ORDER" (gematria 96) and 3 of those have been self-retweets of previous instances.

3 + 8 = 11 = Thursday

Previous self-retweets had deltas below pointing to Q posts:

00 22:16:20
01 01:43:58
02 02:16:10

It is likely he will self-retweet this instance in next 24 hours!

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

HOLLYWOOD, CA—Matt Damon's Jason Bourne series isn't finished with him yet. A prequel has been announced featuring Damon reprising his starring role as secret agent Jason Bourne, only this time he's a fetus. The story follows Jason Bourne before he was born, revealing the backstory behind him being a baby.

The Unbourne Identity is due this summer.
Follow the Bee

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
With all of the "Follow the white rabbit" parts to this, has anyone looked into Brian Rabbitt.....the soon to be new assistant attorney general of the criminal division of the DOJ, and was Barr's right hand man?

He is white....and his last name is Rabbitt.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I'm sure President Trump would have your attitude/belief if he didn't take an oath to safeguard all Americans.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

As-if I don't already have too many different forces tugging at my psyche, I was born in the summer of '64 in West Philly, in the midst of the race riots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Philadelphia_race_riot
en.wikipedia.org...

Exactly nine months after JFK's passing. Did my parents have assassination sex? I never got a strait answer where dad was on that day.
edit on 11-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: From the family archives...

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

MIRROR: GENERAL FLYNN = GEORGE FLOYD
GF CASES = OUR KEYS TO UNITY ON JUSTICE REFORM
THE FIRST STEP ACT => LET'S TAKE THE NEXT STEP.

GENERAL FLYNN PROTESTORS
- Real criminals were prosecutors & should be held accountable for their actions.
- Prosecution withheld evidence from defense lawyers.
- Prosecution threaten to go after family to extract a confession.
- We can all see this is WRONG.

GEORGE FLYNN PROTESTORS
- Real criminals use lawyers as a revolving door/ back on the streets within days.
- Good people make mistakes with no resources /Pressured to extract a confession.
- Good people carry this mistake & shame with them for life, while others don't.
- We can all see this is WRONG.

- GEN FLYNN should be FREE & eligible for compensation. Are there others like him?
- Can POTUS flip the GF CASES to shine light & bring UNITY FOR JUSTICE REFORM?
- Can the FIRST STEP ACT leaders expand their focus (without demands)?

We want nothing.
We want nothing.
Just tell THE FIRST STEP ACT leaders to do the right thing.
THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ANOTHER AMERICAN AGAIN!
This is the final word from WE THE PEOPLE of the United States.
edit on 11-6-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join