It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nashville riots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Anarchist have been around since the birth of our country, why wouldn't they and other arsehats not use this as a chance to be themselves?

Yes the local population is at blame as well I'm sure, but the arsehats are not localized to one area, extremists are abound, we're the land of the free, that goes both ways, free to do awesome, and be an arsehat.

Just think, our 2nd amendment, gives these arsehats the right to bear arms, and be arsehats with inflated egos.

It's a wonder worse hasn't happened honestly.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: Gnawledge

Where did I say that there is nothing to the cop killing a citizen? A protest would be valid. There is nothing wrong with protest.

The whole protest against white on black killings and cop killings is a facade. The real goal here is destabilization.

That's where.

I'm not sure there is any goal here anymore. I don't see any purpose in any of this.

I'm not really here to argue with anyone, but I think you need to brush up on your reading comprehension.

What you've just done is take two sentences out of context and attempt to say that despite me having stated that there is nothing wrong with protesting what transpired that I think there is nothing there.

Let me try and make what I said a little easier to understand and after this I won't continue this line of discussion, as I think you may be trying to cause my thread to drift whether you mean to do so or not.

You ready?

The people have a right to protest.

There are groups using this incident and protest as a means to incite riots and destabilization.

Done. That's my response to your issue. I will continue to respond to you as long as it is conducive and pertains to this thread. If you again try to say that I don't think there is "nothing to a cop killing a citizen" I will either ignore you, report your comment, or refer you back to what I have just stated.

I have no ill will towards you, and this isn't a personal attack towards you. I would like for you to continue to contribute in this thread, but please instead of accusing me of something I didn't say at least ask me to clarify.

I'm not above admitting that I may have not been clear or didn't do a good job in composing my thoughts.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I'm a bit touchy on the subject, so I apologize. I feel the whole beginning of this (Floyd's murder) is being lost. When you call it a facade it rubs me wrong.

I get what you mean now. Thanks for elucidating.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Update:

I've just searched around and it seems there hasn't been any updates from any of the media outlets since the curfew was out in place.

The only message from the government is that anyone caught outside after curfew will be arrested.

There is some discourse on various social media platforms, but it's all trash.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Peaceful protest should be protected and allowed. When the first brick is thrown or fire is started then a well placed sniper should terminate the individual right then.. You would only have to pop a few in a few cities and the word would get out and all of a sudden no bricks and no fires.. wow simple really.. By the time this is over I would expect the death toll will be larger than popping a few idiots or agent provocateurs, not to mention the property damage.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The last time something like this happened was 2016 right after Trump was elected. Soros, bless his heart, paid for charter buses to bring 'protesters' to big cities like Portland.
MSM is reporting out-of-state anarchists like White Supremacists and 'other radical groups' are creating the major chaos.
It seems telling that they won't say ANTIFA, and nobody mentions the coordinated effort it would take to get that many demonstrators placed in such a timely manor.
It sure looks like we're at war, and my feeling is Pelosi is leading the charge.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
All I know is Atlanta Mayor and the Police chief both said half of those arrested last night were from out of town some were from out of state. If true sounds like organized mayhem to me.
edit on 31-5-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Unless fire is returned, and we have a slope of which we can't run up fast enough, before more violence is had, and then it's outside your window as a full blown civil war.

That's what the cops are trying to prevent, so I really hope, no one else loses a life, one cop already was shot Friday.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I'm a bit touchy on the subject, so I apologize. I feel the whole beginning of this (Floyd's murder) is being lost. When you call it a facade it rubs me wrong.

I get what you mean now. Thanks for elucidating.

You know what? Your sentiments are valid, and I actually agree with you.

When I used the word facade it may have been better to have used the word cover.

I will say that with some of the evidence surrounding this particular case I feel it's pretty shady— almost as if it were set up. But, in general I'm not for cops killing citizens they have detained and in custody.

If there really isn't anything shady behind this incident then the arresting officer should have been more quick to arrest Floyd, move him to a sitting position or directly into a police vehicle for transport.

But, as much as the killing of Floyd is important to you, this thread isn't about that. This thread is about the riots in Nashville, TN. I'd actually prefer it if people would consider not making light of the situation and only posting to make jokes.

If you want to discuss how riots are planned and enacted we can discuss that here too since that's informative, and I don't think I will hear much about the riots in Nashville unless something major happens. The strategies haven't changed much in a decade.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The last time something like this happened was 2016 right after Trump was elected. Soros, bless his heart, paid for charter buses to bring 'protesters' to big cities like Portland.
MSM is reporting out-of-state anarchists like White Supremacists and 'other radical groups' are creating the major chaos.
It seems telling that they won't say ANTIFA, and nobody mentions the coordinated effort it would take to get that many demonstrators placed in such a timely manor.
It sure looks like we're at war, and my feeling is Pelosi is leading the charge.

We got a hell of a lot of people across the country out of work, with some states harboring some high percentage pockets of it like mine (22% unemployment, I believe)

Keeping that in mind, it's not hard to sit online with like minds & get a bunch of fellow unemployed youngest Millennials and...whatever the hell the 20-somethings are (Gen Zers? Something else? I lost track) all pissed and riled up. We gripe & moan on here plenty. If a poster ever tries to organize local stuff, I'm sure plenty of people on this forum would show up & bring their equally angry, unemployed friends along for the show. Because it makes them feel better, instead of having to face being,well, unemployed/broke on one side of the coin, and rather unimportant regardless of their Instagram follower count on the other side of it. The short of it is, in their twisted logic, they feel less useless.

Not saying a CT forum would actually plan a riot in the flesh, just ultimately using it for an example that's easier to identify with. You have to stop kicking the blame can around at some point & demand responsibility from the people out doing this s#, not the people you'd prefer to blame.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Just call them Zoomer Nyiah. They absolutely love it.

But you're right. That's actually one of the ways of attracting the youth and disaffected to join "the cause."

Tell them all about their problems, tell them where their problems stem from, get them all riled up, and tell them they can make a difference. You build up their anger, and redirect it where you want it to go. Then, you get them to do a little fundraising on their own or give em all bus tickets and tell them where to meet up for the show to start. Then, they're off to cause a scene, put their own lives at risk, and they're the ones who get arrested. All the while the person who set it up is watching the show on the livestream, unless they actually choose to be on scene.

That's why they're called useful idiots. They are so mad at their parents, their teachers, their bullies, or whatever else makes them mad they are easily manipulated into doing another's bidding.

Race is damn near the easiest way to set any one of them off. Say it those evil, rich, old white people causing all your problems and off they go.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

You nailed it a LOT more succinctly than I did
Between being extremely tired (3am here) and still looking around the streams still running, I should have hit the mute button and taken my time to type out thoughts better.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If they could just direct their arsons to the local news stations peddling cabal garbage, than maybe we can accomplish something!!

Btw the way suitcase city drug gangs got their orders today. They burned down the champs next to university mall and tried to loot the mall before hcso launched the tear gas.

Finally got to see them do that

Feels like guavaween out here again

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
If they could just direct their arsons to the local news stations peddling cabal garbage, than maybe we can accomplish something!!

Btw the way suitcase city drug gangs got their orders today. They burned down the champs next to university mall and tried to loot the mall before hcso launched the tear gas.

Finally got to see them do that

Feels like guavaween out here again

Lol, Champs, of all the places around there to loot, they picked Champs. Says WAY more about the looters than the think there.

I figure it's just a matter of time before a bunch of losers try to storm Busch Gardens' gates. Stupid is as stupid's probably gonna try to do. THAT, my friends, would be worthy of installing theater seats in my living room & getting a pull-down projector screen.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I have a... 14' (?) or something like that projector. You bring the theater seats and I'll handle the rest.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: Gnawledge

I'm not really worried about my safety.

As for as the widespread nature of the "protests" I know it's just another push for destabilization.

I used to work pretty closely with several different activist groups in my youth. A lot of people thought I was going to be a rising star in those circles as I had a way with words and getting people amped for the cause.

But, as I started becoming trusted with more information and invited to take part in the planning phases of various events I began to see it was all BS.

Your talking to a guy who had helped organize several smaller events and had been expected to help plan parts of the OWS events. That was about the time I started finding out where the money was coming from. When my support of Bernie started to waver, and when I started seeing who was really supporting the causes I cared about. "Social Anarchists" are pawns and tools, an ends to a means, a group that those who sit at the top can place blame upon.

I know the tactics being used. I know the strategy.

The whole protest against white on black killings and cop killings is a facade. The real goal here is destabilization.

Thank you for coming forward with this information!! Very valuable insight

Wish I could give it more than one star

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Oh they were in front of bush gardens too and burned down the mobil gas station at the corner on bush. Check out wfla.com for the updates if your curious.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Flesh699

Yeah, it's nuts. I don't get it. It seems put in place...but, really? By who? How could this be organized?

By who and why?

Maybe critical mass has been reached, maybe there's enough people out there sick of the institutional cuffs and are acting out, maybe the catalyst was a potus that winds up the population instead of trying to calm and unite them.

There's a bunch of reasons why this may have happened, being stuck at home and so many losing their jobs because of covid likely also is playing a role.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
And who put those people under house arrest in their own cities and states?? It was not the potus that orchestrated that psy-op . using street gangs is not going to save the previous power structure from prison and witness eliminations and disappearances. The irony is, the very cabal funding this operation of national drug gang riots in urban areas are the same ones responsible for the supposed crime of institutional racism.

Who was in power for the last fifty years??? Certainly was not the president trying to route this foreign global cabal that has been responsible for these decades of oppression. But even though you refuse to see it, he will succeed in saving this country.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Your country is a powder keg ready to blow, the blame game is part of the reason you all find yourself here in this mess, good luck you're going to need it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join