It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nashville riots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well, the idiots have struck here in TN.

It started out peaceful with some odd thousand amount of people standing around with their cliche signs and cliche chants. Waving their signs around as if saying look at me and my lack of intelligence. The mayor and several other government officials were present with messages that it's important to listen to the messages of the local black folks. But after about an hour the crowds apparently became tired of standing around and began to march.

It didn't take long for the bricks to start flying. With a police cruiser being the first casualty.

Nashville police responded with force and arresting as many of the useful idiots as they could. Shortly after the first skirmishes an unsurprising event unfolded. More people began to arrive at the scene of the courthouse flexing and displaying whatever signs of affiliation they claimed to represent.

Suffice to say it did not take long for the courthouse to become set aflame.

As it burned people were still running up to it, acting hoodlike and tagging the usual cliche verbiage such as "F Trump" and whatever else.

The calvary arrived horseback and donned in riot gear. They also got pelted with rocks and bottles.

As downtown Nashville had just began to recover from the shutdowns it was soon set to become destroyed and pillaged.

The mass of rioters made their way down Broad Street smashing windows and setting buildings on fire.

The "protestors" who made it to the city hall and were met with law enforcement clad in more riot gear, where the "protestors" and police as the media likes to call it "communicated" while rioters were still committed to smashing the windows.

Around that time a state of civil emergency was announced and Governor Bill Lee mobilized the National Guard.

The rioters had returned to Broad Street and joined again with those who had remained to continue destroying local businesses and pilfering whatever they saw fit to take.

There is some resistance from local residence and vigilant business owners have hired armed security to protect their property. The security are ready to shoot to kill.

The Governor is backing local businesses and their right to protect their property.

The message has been passed to the National Guard and any private security companies that all outside agitators are to be stopped.

vanderbilthustler.com...

www.tennessean.com...

www.news4jax.com...

www.wkrn.com...

mighty990.com...

Apparently events are still unfolding, and some stories are conflicting as the various media sources are working out their narratives. The social media accounts are pretty hit or miss as well.

I was thinking about taking a trip up there to do some documentation, but there is now a curfew in affect. I just got off of work, and don't particularly feel like putting myself at risk of being arrested. I haven't been cuffed in almost a decade, and don't really care for it now either.

I'll post any new turn of events as the situation unfolds.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It's nuts. All over. I thought this would be focused on my city in Minneapolis. I hoped Chauvin being arrested would help.

No dice. Sh!t is crazy right now. Stay safe.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
SHTF!

line 2: SHTF!

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I'm not really worried about my safety.

As for as the widespread nature of the "protests" I know it's just another push for destabilization.

I used to work pretty closely with several different activist groups in my youth. A lot of people thought I was going to be a rising star in those circles as I had a way with words and getting people amped for the cause.

But, as I started becoming trusted with more information and invited to take part in the planning phases of various events I began to see it was all BS.

Your talking to a guy who had helped organize several smaller events and had been expected to help plan parts of the OWS events. That was about the time I started finding out where the money was coming from. When my support of Bernie started to waver, and when I started seeing who was really supporting the causes I cared about. "Social Anarchists" are pawns and tools, an ends to a means, a group that those who sit at the top can place blame upon.

I know the tactics being used. I know the strategy.

The whole protest against white on black killings and cop killings is a facade. The real goal here is destabilization.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I don't see any goal here. I don't see tactics or any such thing. This is emotionality littered with some criminality.

There is nothing organized about this. No strategy. Just anarchy.

But to say there is nothing to the cop killing a citizen is not right. That is a valid protest. This has all gone way out of hand and has nothing to do with Floyd anymore...but, don't dismiss it entirely, please.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Is there some coordination going on with these events? I mean what happened in Nashville happned in a dozen other cities.

There is some type of intelligence to this, I dont know what to call it or how to phrase it it seems coordinated.

its almost as if the rioters know some of the tactics that law enforcement will use.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You're Governor made the prediction that it would spread to other cities. I didnt buy it but wow.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

I don't see any goal here. I don't see tactics or any such thing. This is emotionality littered with some criminality.

There is nothing organized about this. No strategy. Just anarchy.

But to say there is nothing to the cop killing a citizen is not right. That is a valid protest. This has all gone way out of hand and has nothing to do with Floyd anymore...but, don't dismiss it entirely, please.

It's organized anarchy. When have Americans ever came together over anything, especially in the last years?

And now all the sudden we tolerate each other enough to somehow show up in a seemingly organized fashion in cities across the country with very targeted attacks on law enforcement because one of many civilians murdered by police matters? Suddenly america actually cares about police brutality? We care enough to burn down police stations? Right after one of the craziest events in the last 40 years?

Nope. Not buying it.

Dude we're under siege by foreign actors. I'm 90% certain we've been under an extremely sophisticated psychological attack by china and we have been since around 2010. I think our government had an "oh #" moment and had to use the virus to shock the population awake. Mark my words here today. Social Justice is done. The Chinese were not dumb, they infiltrated our universities first.

These riots are phase 3 of the attempted complete destabilization of our country.

We may read the declassified files about this in 60 years.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3612699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2712699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Yeah, it's nuts. I don't get it. It seems put in place...but, really? By who? How could this be organized?

By who and why?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hearing & reading from several sources that after arriving, protestors are being directed to different street corners where pallets of bricks were dropped off, ready to go.

Some person or group definitely planned this, and put $$ behind it.

A certain old, shriveled former Nazi collaborator who has bragged about toppling governments and collapsing economies is a damn good suspect.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Its been going on longer than that, and the CCP is only one head of the hydra.. But yeah.

Important to understand though.. There are plenty of domestic hostile entities too. Think everything from Gates to politicians.

@Gnawledge: Here is a good place to start looking.

Media, facebook, twitter..

Just prime people to go over the years, wait for the right event with extreme enough emotions (The Virus), then use a pre-established trigger (race).

Plenty of other tricks up their sleeve..

ETA: Ah, and its for Agenda 21 and all that jazz. Gotta destabilize things so people'll actually buy into their DoubleSpeak.
edit on 31-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Good for Nashville, and Tennessee in general. Dont allow the street gangs that have figured out how to exploit the non profit front for that soros money to burn down your cities. And because the very employees on some of his boards are also career connected with the same big media that is stoking these flames, in several cases dually employed at both we shoyld really start sending names to the president and justice department to investigate all cross related activities.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Where did I say that there is nothing to the cop killing a citizen? A protest would be valid. There is nothing wrong with protest.

I enjoy a good protest.

Rioting has it's uses as well. But where my principles differ from the leftist BS is the wanton destruction of other citizen's personal property and livelihoods. That does nothing. That's not sticking it to the man. That's causing suffering upon our fellow men and women.

In all actuality I have little disagreement with burning down banks, courthouses, and police stations, in the right circumstances, and in most cases only if lives aren't put at risk. That is more aligned with "sticking it to the man."

The problem is that in modern times burning down a bank has very little effect as money is, for all intents and purposes, digital. That's not the problem I have though. The issue with that is the destruction or theft of people's valuables in safety deposit boxes. Which does more harm to our fellow men and women.

Destroying a city hall or courthouse, will also potentially destroy a lot of people's important records and valuables. Again, which can cause more harm to our fellow men and women.

Destroying a police station? Couldn't care less.

The usage of rioting need to be clearly defined in goal and execution.

What we have here in select cities across this nation is wanton destruction that does more harm to our communities than good.

I've seen the planning stages of events like this, and I will again say with certainty that the goal is destabilization using a facade of social justice.

The Floyd murder is already rather spurious with the evidence there is, and again I'm not saying it's right, but there should have been peaceful protests for those who wish to display their concerns. If it transpired that the cops who were involved were found not guilty when clear evidence proves otherwise, then it would be appropriate to escalate.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Police tactics are well known, and countermeasures are taught to would-be rioters.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yeah, it's nuts. I don't get it. It seems put in place...but, really? By who? How could this be organized?

By who and why?

When the red scare happened the communist countries nor their ideals were actually a threat to us. We pushed the communist narrative for military funding and research.

Fast forward to today and you have a communist country quickly approaching super power status, not just regional anymore. It's not the same game. The USA are the dogs that attack, and I suspect all those old farts were caught completely off guard by the Chinese because we're not especially well versed in counter attacks because no other country has been financially capable to attack us in any meaningful way until now. You don't bring down a country like the USA with bullets or bombs, that'll just get you killed. They played the long game and damn near almost took our country out without having to do anything but spend some major cash. Probably with the help of Soros and cool bribes to Republicans and Democrats.

This is just my wild opinion, though. So who the # knows what's actually going on, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Lol.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Is Nashville the city where a big 5-foot high pile of bricks were placed on the sidewalk last night, (presumably) for tonight's rioters to throw? A citizen reporter filmed the stack and put it on Twitter, but I don't remember the city.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

By who and why?

I'd really recommend looking into these activist groups and who publically supports them. Look into politicians and who donates to them.

Almost all of our politicians, "experts," and scientists are guilty and receive money from all over the world.

Practically every study that is done and every bit of research that is done is biased in favor of who is providing the funding.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Where did I say that there is nothing to the cop killing a citizen? A protest would be valid. There is nothing wrong with protest.

The whole protest against white on black killings and cop killings is a facade. The real goal here is destabilization.

That's where.

I'm not sure there is any goal here anymore. I don't see any purpose in any of this.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is Nashville the city where a big 5-foot high pile of bricks were placed on the sidewalk last night, (presumably) for tonight's rioters to throw? A citizen reporter filmed the stack and put it on Twitter, but I don't remember the city.

I think that was Dallas, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that they were placed in Nashville as well. Although, if that were to happen I'm pretty sure the LEOs woukd have been quick to get rid of them.

The kicker is that the protests did in fact start out peacefully. The mayor and other politicians were even there in support of the protest and stating how important it was to give those present an avenue for their voices to be heard.

But once the useful idiots mobilized it was all over.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Yeah, that's a hell of a stretch. But as crazy as everything is, I can't disregard it entirely.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join