It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Lethal Force by Authorities Stop Riots and Murder Epidemics.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Saturday June 20, 2020

Already this weekend in Chicago, 31 people have been shot. Most of them Black. A 3 year-old kid was murdered 2 hours ago while riding in the back seat!

www.nbcchicago.com...

President Trump continues to offer Federal "help" with getting rid of gang-bangers who continue murdering innocent people.

But the city's mayor and police commissioner keeps saying, "We got this. Stay out of it Trump!"

Isn't it worth getting rid of known gang-banger/murders by ANY MEANS NECESSARY, ASAP, in order to save mostly Black Lives? Black Lives Matter....RIGHT?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It will stop the current one and start a dozen more.
This is why Trump is waiting for the governors to beg him since they were part of bringing it on.
They backed Trump in to a corner now they (and unfortunately for the innocent) have to stew in it.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It will stop the current one and start a dozen more.
This is why Trump is waiting for the governors to beg him since they were part of bringing it on.
They backed Trump in to a corner now they (and unfortunately for the innocent) have to stew in it.

When it comes to the Chicago shooting epidemic, the perpetrators are already known. What's needed is for the Feds to come in and scoop them up.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

A People that Cannot Rule Themselves Deserve to be Ruled by the Few , or the One . It's Called Tyranny , and it Works to well Around the World Except here in America . For Freedoms Sake , the Rule Of Law Insures the Peace , when that is Attacked , for the Good of All , it Must Respond in Kind with the Majority of the Peoples Blessing .

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My 2 cents: rioting and murder are 2 different animals of different stripes.

I'll flat out say that the death penalty does not work, other than clearing out the cost of imprisoning those people. Folks who do things like murder in general are not prone to having bad behavior diverted. That lack of self control is why they are who they are to begin with. With that said, im going to seem like a hypocrite....

....property owners should have every right to shoot looters and thieves. 100% firmly believe that. Its not about putting the value of property over human life, its about preventing future issues. My assumption will be that anyone willing to break into my property to steal my stuff also would cause me harm. The one thing I will not be is an easy mark.

I do not believe police should shoot someone to protect my property, however. I should not be allowed to outsource violence against a person to a party that the person im calling for violence against has paid taxes to support. The police are supposed to be a mutual benefit to society, not thugs on behalf of property owners.

Now...would it work to stop rioting? yup. Because rioters are not there due to a lack of self control. You can divert their behavior with violence.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't really get all this looting and rioting.

Didn't Gandhi already show a powerful example of how peaceful non-compliance (nonviolent resistance?) can be more effective than a big war?

Did all these people just suddenly forget this historical example of influencing power structures?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So far in Chicago 63 people shot this Father's Day Weekend.

Chief of police just made this plea to citizens, "Help your Chicago police stop these senseless murders...PLEASE!!"

He's just playing the public for fools, because most shooters are 1.) Repeat offenders and 2.) Were caught on one or more of the 10,000 cameras, in the act.

If he wants help, President Trump will gladly send in Professionals to clean up the South and West sides of Chicago. It will not take long at all.

But, the ACTIONS of Chicago Police and city/community leaders demonstrate that they see these shootings as ACCEPTABLE LOSSES.

Despicable!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Id be willing to bet that just about all of those were gang related. Soldiers who choose to serve in their units of crime. They know the deal.

If i have time later ill dig up the articles discussing how the police created the violence in Chicago

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
I don't really get all this looting and rioting.

Didn't Gandhi already show a powerful example of how peaceful non-compliance (nonviolent resistance?) can be more effective than a big war?

Did all these people just suddenly forget this historical example of influencing power structures?

I don't think that they would be too interested in taking lessons from a man whose views on black people were, how shall we say, less than favourable.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes, 110%. If people know they may be shot for looting and rioting then they wouldn't do it, and if a few examples had to made then so be it. Several innocent lives have already been lost in the riots. Why not set an example with a worthless life?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yes, 110%. If people know they may be shot for looting and rioting then they wouldn't do it, and if a few examples had to made then so be it. Several innocent lives have already been lost in the riots. Why not set an example with a worthless life?

104 people shot in Chicago over Father's Day weekend, yet the liberal media pretends like everything is fine. Even the Chicago police chief is thanking his officers for doing such a good job over the Father's Day weekend.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Here we go...its a series of articles in The Intercept:

theintercept.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I would say so too. But if you think about these rioters, a lot of them are just looking for an excuse to burn #$%@. I am sure if some of them were wounded by rubber bullet fire that they would stop seeing the Gucci shop downtown as an easy target. But I am not personally for lethal force, unless, of course, they are shot first or given a good reason to.
a reply to: smurfy

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Auryx

Antifa and black lives matter are planning for major unrest at Mount Rushmore during the fireworks display that President Trump will be attending on July 3rd.

The North Dakota National Guard and State Police need to be prepared to thwart it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join