It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this cop even racist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

I don’t know if is a racist and I personally don’t think he is. He was doing his job but went over board by not protecting a citizen from harm.
It was an accident yet still murder.
Sad truth

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: sprockets2000
..... If black people want to be treated like adults they have to act like them you cant throw a temper tantrum just cause the media got you riled up. What if a majority of white people decide they dont care about laws either...

For the first post of a thread called "Is this cop even racist", that is one hell of a racist passage. Bravo.

I guess people find it racist to think black people are capable of acting like adults. Sorry guess I am racist, if I am I could care less. I don't base my life on what people on the internet say and I don't sensor obvious truth when its right in front of you. Its not uncommon for people of all races to die to this police state but because white knights like you have to protect those poor dumb blacks we never get to fix the real issue.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

..... If black people want to be treated like adults they have to act like them you cant throw a temper tantrum just cause the media got you riled up. What if a majority of white people decide they dont care about laws either...

For the first post of a thread called "Is this cop even racist", that is one hell of a racist passage. Bravo.

I guess people find it racist to think black people are capable of acting like adults. Sorry guess I am racist, if I am I could care less. I don't base my life on what people on the internet say and I don't sensor obvious truth when its right in front of you. Its not uncommon for people of all races to die to this police state but because white knights like you have to protect those poor dumb blacks we never get to fix the real issue.

"Protect those poor dumb blacks" have you people lost your god damn mind? Have you gone full retard? We are all one species you idiot, humans. Guess you didn't make it that far in school?

Jesus Christ where is a moderator............

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I completely agree, being racist goes both ways. Some cops got that superiority complex and treat everyone the same. Thank god there are not too many of those kinds of cops where power has gone to their head. I have known some like that, but there are lots of good cops out there too. I would say about one in five is on a power trip, the job attracts people like that.

edit on 30-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ricky, read the whole of the thread, it's out of control.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

"Protect those poor dumb blacks" have you people lost your god damn mind? Have you gone full retard? We are all one species you idiot, humans. Guess you didn't make it that far in school?

Jesus Christ where is a moderator............

Quoted for irony.

I understand why you are not going to understand that.

Other people that read this will though.

Perhaps you should try to evolve...

(post by Helious removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I completely agree, being racist goes both ways. Some cops got that inferiority complex and treat everyone the same. Thank god there are not too many of those kinds of cops where power has gone to their head. I have known some like that, but there are lots of good cops out there too. I would say about one in five is on a power trip, the job attracts people like that.

My problem is that I watched the video.

I saw a cop that went WAY overboard and should be charged with murder.

Then I had my wife watch the video (she's the lawyerly type so I wanted to get her opinion.)

THEN we discussed the possible ramifications... she was pointing out that if the two knew each other or had some kind of history then there COULD be the possibility that "premeditated" could come into play which would change the degree of the murder charge.

Which it turns out there was...

THEN.

I looked at the news, I read some ATS posts, I read some news feeds and everyone way going batsnip crazy about another RACIST cop killing.

And there is my problem with not only this current issue, but with a lot of other issues in America.

A lot of people watched the video and watched a white guy kill a black guy.

If the majority of America are still seeing people by their color, then we are not advancing as a species.

It would be the same thing as me noticing that the blonde guy killed the brunette guy and suddenly needing to loot and burn and destroy things because nobody understands the plight of the brunette victim when all the blondes are out to kill us all.

~sigh~

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

No cop is trained to do what Chauvin did.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

And they are the same nihilistic a-holes that flip cars and light stuff on fire after a football game or at a pumpkin festival = worthless (mostly white BTW) kids running wild for the sheer hell of it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Should the mandate to use force to arrest some one be questioned ?
It is likely in most cases, that the application of force is often applied in accordance with the perceived need for it.
In my experience, bad/board cops are often itching for a fight.
Does this remove culpability in the outcome?
How can we make police less afraid of those they are trying to arrest.
How do we weed out psychopaths and control freaks from a profession that may well attract them ?
edit on 0000005080858America/Chicago31 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

In the 90s we were told we were not supposed to look at people and see color. Since then the PC progressives have won, and we are not told if we do NOT see color we are racist.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

And they are the same nihilistic a-holes that flip cars and light stuff on fire after a football game or at a pumpkin festival = worthless (mostly white BTW) kids running wild for the sheer hell of it.

Those people are equally worthless human beings.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
www.newsbreak.com... well for what its worth this is his wife so if he was a racist he didnt seem to have a problem with Asians,guess her brother was one of the other officer's in the video? shes divorcing him but i think that has more to do with shielding assets if there is a civil case then any thing else

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: sprockets2000

If black people want to be treated like adults they have to act like them you cant throw a temper tantrum just cause the media got you riled up. What if a majority of white people decide they dont care about laws either, when people stop following the law, things fall apart very quickly.

I dont know what you are seeing but it is not just black people rioting. at some of the protest i have been seeing it seems that there are actually more white people.

I checked out the "protests" last night with a co-worker as her way of giving me something to do on my birthday. It got a little nuts, not even going to lie about it. Colorado Springs, lol. That's where I'm at. The majority of the "protesters" were white. I saw like 3 black people.

The cops caught word that the "protesters" were planning to set the police station downtown on fire at 9pm. We circled the block about 15 times just to see the action. I was actually amazed to hear a flash grenade go off, and witness tear gas, which sucked and made me cough and get all runny nosey, but it was COOL at the same time. I've never seen anything like it here in this city.

The COP who murdered that guy was wrong, but he was arrested, and will hopefully have the whole book thrown at him, along with his stupid cop buddies who did nothing. But this has NOTHING to do with Colorado Springs, or CSPD, OR your local Big-O-Tire store.

People need to get a grip.
edit on 31-5-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It was majority white in Denver last night in both the legit protesters who were begging people to stop causing trouble and trying to discredit their protest and in the group(s) who were throwing stuff, burning things and looting.

Because of course it was. Denver city and county is almost 70-percent white.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join