It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this cop even racist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I see videos of cops needlessly killing people of all makes and colors all the time, its a police problem.

All making it a race problem does is make it so this is never changed. Instead of reducing the police state, it will increase with more bureaucracy. But with the media preaching that all white people have a virus that makes them racist dare I say its the end of the country, maybe not today but someday.

Further, is there any evidence this cop hated black people, maybe he was just a royal dick? Probably the most likely. If black people want to be treated like adults they have to act like them you cant throw a temper tantrum just cause the media got you riled up. What if a majority of white people decide they dont care about laws either, when people stop following the law, things fall apart very quickly. Sure there are white rioters/state combatants too, my point is mainly our country is screwed because we will never get passed the slavery thing, the media/left will not allow it. So I just dont see how the country doesn't split up into like 5 different countries.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

If black people want to be treated like adults they have to act like them you cant throw a temper tantrum just cause the media got you riled up. What if a majority of white people decide they dont care about laws either, when people stop following the law, things fall apart very quickly.

I dont know what you are seeing but it is not just black people rioting. at some of the protest i have been seeing it seems that there are actually more white people.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Perhaps you’re brain dead. The cop obviously didn’t care and thought “it’s just another black guy, who cares?” The cop killed this man. The cop is a scumbag, and I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. Too many racists in this country.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
..... If black people want to be treated like adults they have to act like them you cant throw a temper tantrum just cause the media got you riled up. What if a majority of white people decide they dont care about laws either...

For the first post of a thread called "Is this cop even racist", that is one hell of a racist passage. Bravo.

+12 more 
posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Perhaps you’re brain dead. The cop obviously didn’t care and thought “it’s just another black guy, who cares?” The cop killed this man. The cop is a scumbag, and I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. Too many racists in this country.

So you are just assuming he was a racist.

Because he was white.

Meaning you are judging him according to the color of his skin.

Which is the definition of racism.

So now that we have established that YOU are a racist....

Would you care to link any evidence that the cop had a racial motivation to kill the other guy?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Sounds like you have some windows to smash or a building to burn.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Perhaps you're brain dead. It's a real shame that you don't realise that the vast majority of racists are not white men. SMH

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Perhaps you're brain dead. It's a real shame that you don't realise that the vast majority of racists are not white men. SMH

Can't argue there.

The Chinese, for example, are notoriously racist.

They get a pass for some odd reason.🤷🏾‍♂️

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: RMFX1

Can't argue there.

The Chinese, for example, are notoriously racist.

They get a pass for some odd reason.🤷🏾‍♂️

The Chinese are racist but that's not whats going on here. The situation that's going on in America right now is anti White. Trouble is on its way.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I find it interesting that you assume a lot about that cop without knowing the facts, the cops are trained this way to subdue the arrested person whether they are white, black or green. Forget the guy had a rap sheet a mile long and was known to the police, forget he had just committed an offence pushing counterfeit money but just jump straight to the conclusion the cop is a racist and offed the arrested person out of black hatred.

I lost all sympathy for this protest when the rioting started even after the cop was arrested.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Being "brain dead" is in the "eyes of the beholder" .
Ignorance is blatantly visible by its very nature.
Attack anything that does not follow one's own beliefs.
Keep an open mind.
A closed mind , closed due to one's own prejudices , is a terrible thing .

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

We've been watching the protests in our city via live stream. The protests here actually began several weeks ago due to the death of a woman during a "no knock" warrant and originally were not connected to the Minnesota case but that has changed. Before the George Floyd case the protests were peaceful and without incident and were attended by a good mix of people of all races. Now the protesters are majority white and there has been some shooting, vandalism and looting.

Protesting and starting riots is the new "in" thing for the modern white social justice warrior. It's a big plus for their virtue signalling resumes.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

If black people want to be treated like adults they have to act like them you cant throw a temper tantrum just cause the media got you riled up. What if a majority of white people decide they dont care about laws either, when people stop following the law, things fall apart very quickly.

I dont know what you are seeing but it is not just black people rioting. at some of the protest i have been seeing it seems that there are actually more white people.

They are all rioting against racism though, as if cops only kill black people and no one else.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Why did he think 'black guy' .. where's your evidence? Black people are about twice as likely to be in contact with police, and twice as likely to be killed. That means the per contact odds of being killed by police are about the same for both whites and blacks. Over 50% of homicides are committed by black people.

So if white and black people are both EQUALLY likely to be killed by police during an encounter, where does racism come into play?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
I see videos of cops needlessly killing people of all makes and colors all the time, its a police problem.

All making it a race problem does is make it so this is never changed. Instead of reducing the police state, it will increase with more bureaucracy. But with the media preaching that all white people have a virus that makes them racist dare I say its the end of the country, maybe not today but someday.

Further, is there any evidence this cop hated black people, maybe he was just a royal dick? Probably the most likely. If black people want to be treated like adults they have to act like them you cant throw a temper tantrum just cause the media got you riled up. What if a majority of white people decide they dont care about laws either, when people stop following the law, things fall apart very quickly. Sure there are white rioters/state combatants too, my point is mainly our country is screwed because we will never get passed the slavery thing, the media/left will not allow it. So I just dont see how the country doesn't split up into like 5 different countries.

So, you are comfortable with generalizing all "black people" together? Got it. Let me be the first to say, I'm glad your not a cop and I hope you get banned from ATS.

Disgusting rhetoric like yours are how we ended up here in the first place.
edit on 30-5-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

It's total BS what the media and the democrat heads are doing.

I'm 100% behind justice for George Floyd... But... I don't even know what the hell happened that lead up to it. I tried to search for an answer but the MF Media is riddled with BS. The democrats are blaming Trump for inciting a riot when he is doing nothing of the sort. He's telling it like it is and holding back no punches. That doesn't mean he's pushing for a riot. He's trying to do exactly what should be done. He's telling people that the issue is treatment by police. He is condemning the riots because that's the dumbest thing they could have done.

They're only hurting themselves because by rioting, all they're doing is taking the attention off of what happened and making everyone focus on the destruction they're leaving behind. There is a reason for peaceful protests. Not Riots... One works, the other does not.

Again... I'm all for justice but I'd like to know what the hell happened before I say who's to blame. I can't because the MF Media is too focused on Black man Murdered by White man. Are they the F'n jury? No... They're just stirring the pot. They're the real reason for this BS. They're the real reason there can't be peace between races in America. They only want to focus on one side.

No one said a damn thing about the old white man who got the crap beat out of him by a young black guy in an old folks home... BS happens on both sides. They need to stop focusing on color and focus on the issues.

Democrats are just as bad. They've got such a hard on for Trump that they're blaming him for the riots and division when he's doing nothing of the sort.

I will say this... Keep pushing those riots, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of you BS one sided networks. When people start coming to burn down my home, I WILL NOT stand down like these cops are in MN. Shots will be fired. Lives could be lost. That has nothing to do with nor ever had to do with racism but only my own protection and the protection of my friends and family.

The media AND the democraps should be held responsible to the utmost! This is no one's fault but theirs and only theirs. Yes.. Cops should NOT be bullies. We should NOT have a reason to fear police. Police are supposed to assure safety and well being for not only themselves but for others FIRST. I'm an Xcop and I despise other police officers who puff their chests out and believe that the badge their wearing should give them super powers and the authority to become judge, jury and executioner. Police officers should NOT be believed more than any other person. They should NOT be the final word and the final judgment. Police officers should NOT instill fear, be it with a ticket, cuffs or a badge.

This is why I feel that the National Guard should be the police. Sure they're young adults but you don't hear about your every day soldier pushing their weight around. They KNOW there would be consequences and military law is a hell of a lot more harsh.

Police officers are harassers. Harassment is illegal. Lay the hammer down. Law Enforcement NOR politicians should be immune from the law and they should always ALWAYS be held to a much higher standard.

What's happening right now is total BS on all sides. We don't need riots. We need a damn revolution.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: American-philosopher

They are all rioting against racism though, as if cops only kill black people and no one else.

No they aren't. They're rioting for free $#!&. It's Rodney King all over again. You give them one ounce of room to riot or protest... those thugs would rather riot for the sake of looting and burning.

Protests work. Riots do not! Riots don't do a damn thing for the people, the protests or the country.

ETA

Sorry.. I may have missed your sarcasm.

edit on 30-5-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join