It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd Protestors attack Hooters, march on Beverly Hills

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Rioters are destroying the Reno City Hall and the Tennessee city hall was set ablaze.

This is not about anyone getting killed by the cops. This is a coordinated terrorist attack on the United States.

Be ready.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: Liquesence

Are you black? Because if not, wtf are you talking about?

He isn't.

He is just white 'plaining to you how to virtue signal.

Funny, isn't it?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Heads up. A little PSA to mull over.

I will be very upfront. Racism is one of those things that just simply will not fly on ATS. Certain terms and words will find you without the privilege to post until the matter is corrected. I have both experienced it and fought against it at levels that I hope no one else ever has to do themselves.

Fair warning, you do not really want to work through a posting ban with me or a few other staff members that I will not point out. Your personal opinions can be as ugly as you want yourself to be. Just don’t post it here for others to deal with it.

Thank you.

edit on 30-5-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

They protested and defamed,

Explain what was defamed.

Pence did the exact SAME THING BACK..

Maybe a VP should stand up for Americans, instead of a stupid political stunt when black athletes kneel.

This isn't kindergarten, "Well he did it BACK to them." Grow up.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Thank you.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
I was just watching as the CBS studios were attacked. That security guard did the right thing.

And CNN building was attacked in Atlanta last night, which is completely counter productive to any kind of "protest" to get ones message across, because the media are carrying their message.

i just now read that apparently there was a police department in the CNN building???? so, the more you know, i guess

They weren't attacking the CNN building for any GD message or because there was a police station there. They attacked it because that was where the police set their line and it was a target of opportunity. They would have looted the hell out of it except the officers from the small precinct there was waiting inside once they smashed the doors they used tear gas and arrested the few who tried to enter.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

First you need to separate the peaceful protesters from the criminals in your mind. Remember most protesters are not involved.

easy enough the peaceful ones are like cheer leaders. the captain says it first then the others chant it.
the criminals are the ones throwing bottles,bricks, carrying alcohol, cigs and scratch off tickets from the burning liquor store. some might have a shopping cart full of shoes they got from walmart, tv's and toilet paper.

these are the ones that need to have a couple of caps busted directly in the buttocks and a lengthy jail term in solitary confinement.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I see. So those Americans who did not agree with Kaepernick, many of them veterans of the armed forces who fought for the flag and country he was disrespecing, should not have anyone represent them and their opinion and voice because Kaepernick's protest was more important?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: butcherguy
A Tweet reporting the looting of a Nike store.
Might be a bit of irony there for Nike and their spokesman Kaepernick.

Or how Pence tweets "We support peaceful protests" but stages a walkout at an NFL game when they kneel in peaceful protest.

Hypocrites.

so only protests that you approve of are OK? Typical.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join