It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd Protestors attack Hooters, march on Beverly Hills

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
I was just watching as the CBS studios were attacked. That security guard did the right thing.

And CNN building was attacked in Atlanta last night, which is completely counter productive to any kind of "protest" to get ones message across, because the media are carrying their message.

Attacking the media, whether CNN or the Fox crew who was run out, serves no purpose, but even LE is firing rubber and pepper projectiles at media.

There is something else going on to instigate the tension.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Its interesting the parallel's that can be drawn between the Black Communities in both Australia and the USA, the first response is to turn to violence when they see something they don't like. Then systematically burn down the community and then after realising what they have done demand the Authorities rebuild it for them.

Please provide a link where black communities have burnt down cities in Australia.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Couple years old, but still relevant.
edit on 30-5-2020 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Maybe stop trying to white 'splain.

But the nation is certainly watching it burn.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

This kind of violence has nothing to do with the killing of a black man in Minneapolis.

Nope... Literally everyone agreed what happened was messed up. Every site and forum of any ideological leaning right after it happened denounced that officer.

The rioters are hurting any cause there was/is for what happened.

One man did something horrible. Everyone feeling the brunt of this had nothing to do with it.

I expect more of this in the future now if there is such a coordinated assault on our communities like this. There were protests and almost a powder keg in the small city I live in on the east coast.... WTF?!?!?! Everyone I know here thinks what happened was wrong, but none of them think going and tearing up our community is going to do a damn thing about it.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Couple years old, but still relevant.

they're protesting you saying it's ok for them to be killed senselessly just as long as they comit crimes against each other.

they're protesting why it's ok for this to continue happening..., why exactly?

I wonder if your dilan roofs or any killer cop ever used that excuse in court?

that's what people are sick of.

and Trump is just itching to 'hurt' them
edit on 30-5-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
Vandalizing CNN makes sense if your goal is to trash capitalism and corporations.

Forget legit protest of an issue of abuse of force by police.....think anarchy.

edit on Sat May 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I think the answer to who is a multipart answer. I don't think any one group is involved in the mayhem.

Some are agitators from outside, anarchist groups.

Some are locals seeing an opportunity to loot. Not because they give a damn about the protest one way or another, they just want to party and hopefully come home with some booty, maybe a nice new microwave. A lot of that is caused by poverty.

It only takes a few people to incite. A dozen people from an anarchist group can easily incite violence and riots in a group of thousands. The techniques for doing that have been with us for a long while. The Weather Underground and the original Black Panthers showed how. Stay in the background, agitate a bunch of impoverished adolescents and young people to confront the police, and then use them as shield while you throw projectiles and start fires. The common thieves follow behind and loot.

We / I have seen all this before in the 60s and 70s. I had the good sense to walk away when the people who would become the Weather Underground started showing up. Anarchists come in all colors and for them its about power. Power is a drug.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Maybe some are protesting that.

But destroying property of people who had nothing to do with the incident only validates racists. And why would anyone support people looting and destroying stuff?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Awe, that's cute.

Is that the new woke word cnn is telling you to parrot?

link   
I just heard a report that 5 of the first 6 arrested in Cleveland were out of state agitators.

link   
When is this baby gonna make it's first appearance.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Vandalizing CNN makes sense if your goal is to trash capitalism and corporations.

Forget legit protest of an issue of abuse of force by police.....think anarchy.

Or if one has been trained/brainwashed that CNN is fake news and the "enemy of the people."

Of course the bottom line is anarchy. But not by legitimate protesters.

edit on 30-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Gotcha ... data is now "white".

Are facts white superiority and "The Man" now too?
edit on 30-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Awe, that's cute.

Since this isn't the pit. I'll let your reply slide.

But continue to white splain as you wish.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Awe, that's cute.

Since this isn't the pit. I'll let your reply slide.

But continue to white splain as you wish.

How who uses loaded terms like "whitesplain" to delegitimize and dismiss the words of others should not be offended when he's called "cute" and "woke".

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No, they're rioting because they've been programmed to by the media. Like good little sheep

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I fully believe they're angry. We all are, and I also believe they're being manipulated by those who know how to set that anger off into what we're seeing, feed it, and keep it going.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Gotcha ... data is now "white".

Are facts white superiority and "The Man" now too?

What?

It's funny how white folks think they have to tell black folks "how it really is" when the former aren't living or experiencing that of the latter: hence, white splaining.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

No, they're rioting because they've been programmed to by the media. Like good little sheep

The rioters are opportunists.

They use the protests for their own selfish ends.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join