It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minn. gov mobilises National Guard, suggests protests being manipulated by 'domestic terrorists'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm not talking about him. Other officers in similar situations got arrested and charged too. Then got off.

a reply to: ketsuko

edit on 5/30/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If Chauvin is aquitted.

What are they gonna do?

Burn down the city again.

IT's already in rubble.

edit on 30-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
What is more uglier then seeing the people you pay taxes to protect, kill innocent and get off Scott free?

Who is that exactly?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

When Pearl Harbor got attacked was the US response with atomic weapons wrong or right?... To you.

I'm trying to understand where you are going with this as we all understand your point just not were you are taking it.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I'm not talking about him. Other officers in similar situations got arrested and charged too. Then got off.

So you're just assuming before it even happens that it will happen this time too?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If Chauvin is aquitted.

What are they gonna do?

Burn down the city again.

IT's already in rubble.

Rape and pillage the suburbs. Already got a few on film wanting to take it to whitey in the burbs. "Kill the white people.".
Yet these numpties want you believe it was the huwhite supremacists... idiots.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Consider how profile it is.

A jury can't even be selected by voir dire.

Peoples minds are already made up.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

They can try.

Country boys will survive.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Did you even watch the video? Tim Pool is an independent journalist who left Leftist media outlets because he has integrity. Try watching the video before criticizing.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I’m sure white supremacists, a tiny group whose collective IQ measures around 75, are capable of such a conspiracy on a national level.

Not sure how cartels benefit from this either.

Just seems a way to blame everyone except their own incompetence.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Castle Doctrine/Stand your ground.

Might get a workout soon.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am really hoping Trump declares martial law.

Obviously the leaders of these cities are cowards and rudderless. Allow thugs to cause millions and most likely when it is all said and done billions of dollars. Why? Because they are a bunch of American hating communists, and they could care less to watch their cities burn and their citizens live in fear.

Keep this in mind the next time these clowns bring up gun control! They have obviously proven thru their toothless handling of terrorists in their cities that THEY and the POLICE are not going to able to protect you or your family.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You can go to the grocery store.

You can riot.

But come next election You have to vote by mail.

You WATCH this snip play out.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Did you even watch the video? Tim Pool is an independent journalist who left Leftist media outlets because he has integrity. Try watching the video before criticizing.

Really? Left leftist media to join Daily Mail because of integrity? Yeah, okay.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAA

....and yes I watched it, well, as much as I could stomach.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yea, along with gun control, how in the hell could they look anyone in the face and say we have to vote by mail for our safety. lol

Walking memes.

China has to be laughing their ass off. Watching the National Guard retreat from a bunch of lunatics. No wonder China is ramping up their hostilities.

edit on 30-5-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yea, along with gun control, how in the hell could they look anyone in the face and say we have to vote by mail for our safety. lol

Walking memes.

They’re good at looking people in the eyes and lying their asses off. It’s what they do.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I am really hoping Trump declares martial law.

Obviously the leaders of these cities are cowards and rudderless. Allow thugs to cause millions and most likely when it is all said and done billions of dollars. Why? Because they are a bunch of American hating communists, and they could care less to watch their cities burn and their citizens live in fear.

Keep this in mind the next time these clowns bring up gun control! They have obviously proven thru their toothless handling of terrorists in their cities that THEY and the POLICE are not going to able to protect you or your family.

Martial law? Really?

Tell me, what exactly is the 2nd Amendment for? Why is it so important that we are able to own guns? Is it so we can keep the government & local authority in check in case of corruption, or when they get too big for their britches and start working against us instead of for us? That's what the hardcore pro-2A people tell me. And what exactly would that hypothetical situation look like? Would it look like innocent people getting killed by corrupt authority figures, while the president sends in the military because everyday citizens had the audacity to be upset about it? Hmmmm.......

This is what drives me mad about conservative 2A people.
If # hit the fan you'd have every gun-wielding rightwing nutjob out there fighting in support of the federal government in the name of law & order. They've found you out, guys. No matter how corrupt things get in this country, your 2A will never be used against the government and they know it. You'll be the Republicans army of useful idiots, fighting against any real patriot fighting for their fellow Americans against corruption.

"My Fellow Patriots... America First, to Hell with Americans. Law & Order Above All Else" - The Trumplican Motto

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

He is not with the Daily Mail. He is an independent journalist. He reads articles from different sources and often criticizes them for getting the facts wrong (or flat out lying.)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

We had 53 prisoners released from Illinois prisons because the Chicago police commander had confessions "coerced" out of them. (Like General Flynn was)

A lot of (mostly) Black men were murdered by police. Taken in for "questioning" and never seen again.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This certainly looks like a GMan or military in action.

EDIT: Appears this was SEATTLE

twitter.com...

edit on 30-5-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join