It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Else Getting Sick Of The DemocRATS Blame Game?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
this tactic is getting less and less effective.

each time there's racial tension, the tale-between-the-legs move is to say Dems are the real racists or dig some obscure photo to prove Dems are racist or claim that the KKK is made of Dems... back in the real world, today, it's the exact opposite.

edit on 30-5-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Proof? Cite your source.

Mine: history book.

Its a historical fact. Until you PROVE otherwise, the fact remains established and true.
edit on 5/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The psychological projection is off the charts here. Pro tip: any time someone disgusts you this much, especially someone you've never even met, its because you are seeing aspects of yourself that you cant accept and you hate about yourself so in order to deal with them, you project them onto other people who you see as the ones with those qualities when really you just hate yourself and cant handle it. This explains Trumpists and their obsessional hatred for "liberals" which is really just a catchall word for their own projected self hatred.

The more you know.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The problem there is that when you apply this statement to Trump, everyone knows you are lying and deluded because of your hatred of Trump,

Your response is the reason he gets away with it , it's also a bit delusional.

Your response is exactly what the OP is referring to about the democ-rats. Thanks for another example that proves his points.

Because anyone who is critical of the Dear Leader automatically supports the Democrats , also delusional.

You aren't very good at politics

Neither is Trump , which is worse.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

True that Trump isn't a very polished political statesman, but that's why he's the perfect choice in these current times. Trump is exactly what is needed to deal with this generation of wishy-washy wimps that we have over here for politicians and put them down and call them out on the carpet like he's fond of doing.

I have never seen you condemn a lying cheating democrat, nor have you been known to even know when they are lying, it's always Trump who did wrong for you.

So you keep defending those who hate on Trump and pretend you don't support democrats. IT's what they all do anyways.

Say you are for one thing, while doing the opposite.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You know what I am sick of? People brainwashed and being completly played by these parties. It's the same in the UK! Pretty much the same everywhere.

And there is a pattern! These parties always disagree with eachother, yet they all go to the same parties, are all filthy rich and powerful, and most of them are members of the same societies.

It's all an illusion! You think you have a voice, a vote, but you are pretty much voting in the same thing every time!

We never learn!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
RepubliCONS will resort to anything to keep that senile, incompetent, perverted fool in the White House.

Gosh change one word, and it totally keeps the meaning exactly the same.

Well, two words technically ... but still.
edit on 31-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

The psychological projection is off the charts here. Pro tip: any time someone disgusts you this much, especially someone you've never even met, its because you are seeing aspects of yourself that you cant accept and you hate about yourself so in order to deal with them, you project them onto other people who you see as the ones with those qualities when really you just hate yourself and cant handle it. This explains Trumpists and their obsessional hatred for "liberals" which is really just a catchall word for their own projected self hatred.

The more you know.

You’re always posting nonsense. You don’t know jack about me smart guy, nice projection.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Curiously, your argument turns on the same crux that their’s does: projection.

2nd.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

2nd.
Touche and BS, show me where I said something about the dims that’s untrue.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

2nd.

Nah. Anyone who uses the word “Dims” as much as you do probably isn’t interested in facts.

2nd

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

2nd.

Nah. Anyone who uses the word “Dims” as much as you do probably isn’t interested in facts.

2nd
So just more projection from you? I actually rarely use them term but yeah okay
Besides the # I read often coming from the left does make y’all look DIM AF. Truth hurts sometimes I know.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Trump is the blamer in Chief, a scapegoat farmer.
He represents what you hate.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have never seen you condemn a lying cheating democrat, nor have you been known to even know when they are lying, it's always Trump who did wrong for you

That's because Trump is the guy in charge , I was critical of Obama when it was deserved but Trump attracts criticism like a magnet , if he was a half way decent President (or person) it would be different but as it is he's a joke so I continue to laugh at his foibles.

So you keep defending those who hate on Trump and pretend you don't support democrats. IT's what they all do anyways.

I don't support a political party in my own country so why would I support a second rate party in yours ?

Say you are for one thing, while doing the opposite

I'm true to my own beliefs and political view , I don't need a box to define me.
edit on 31-5-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You know I have to admit it is so entertaining to watch you Trump supporters point out all the gaffes of Biden despite the fact that Trump not only did it first but more frequently.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
- Make thread about the other side blaming others
- Spend entire post blaming others

Nice. Cult45 in full flow.

If anyone thinks donnie is of greater moral and ethical character than Biden, then you simply are either:

- Incapable of doing research
- Dim
- Lying

Those are the only possible options, regardless of political leaning.

Biden is far from perfect, but the mere suggestion that he's a worse person than donnie just isn't even worthy of anything other than a snort and sharp exhale through the nose.

It's about as rational as that pic of the two boomer rednecks wearing pro-communism t-shirts ("I'd rather be a communist than a democrat" I think it was).

Lemmings the lot of you.
edit on 2-6-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This is the same tactic they used in back in 2006, but it's much more dramatic because they have less time to do it. Democrats haven't won on policy since the 90's. They know they can't win unless they make the other side look worse so we end up with what we have now.

A president who has done more for minorities and women than any other president, but is vehemently called a racist and misogynist by the party that can't beat him on policy. I think it's the most childish tactic, but the dems have nothing else so we have to deal with children. And I think most of know how annoying a child can be when they don't listen.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

This is the same tactic they used in back in 2006, but it's much more dramatic because they have less time to do it. Democrats haven't won on policy since the 90's. They know they can't win unless they make the other side look worse so we end up with what we have now.

A president who has done more for minorities and women than any other president, but is vehemently called a racist and misogynist by the party that can't beat him on policy. I think it's the most childish tactic, but the dems have nothing else so we have to deal with children. And I think most of know how annoying a child can be when they don't listen.

I'm sorry - are you insinuating that it's only democrats that play dirty in the run up to an election? Did you seriously, sincerely, intend to make that point as a serious thing?

Because if so, your entire argument is instantly labelled "partisan" and easily dismissed. If you're not capable of being honest and authentic about the reality, then what's the point of this? We may as well all just shout "NO U!" at each other.

Democrats won on policy after Bush Jr given the car crash of an economy he left. And they'll likely win this time because of the trail of destruction donnie has left.

If you spend even 5 minutes scrolling trump's twitter feed, then come back and still say "democrats can't win unless they make the other side look bad", again you're an instant irrelevance here.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Most educated is debatable.

We can't breach a 50 on the nationwide Math and Reading proficiency scores anymore, and that's out of 100.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I was being sarcastic.

We all know we live under an idiocracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join