It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibility of foreign influence in Chauvin/Floyd riots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: drussell41

Rubbish!

Just rubbish, pack mentality running wild, why are the races mixed in the crowds.

Nothing more than opportunists letting of steam on the back of what was a just cause.

This doesn't look organized to you, then, I take it?

Answered already, no need to go around in circles repeating the obvious.

It's not as obvious as you think or I wouldn't have asked.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Former Mayor of New Orleans is blaming the Russians on CNN.

Did he give his logic or any evidence for that? Or what it just a gut hunch?

Some British Intel guy found this dossier......

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Which ought to speak volumes as to who is actually behind it if you're brave enough to follow the money.

Let's put it this way: tactical boot and rubber bullet manufacturers are going to make a fortune. As will the companies who manufacture the chemicals needed to make tear gas and a press who desperately needs gore to sell their increasingly diluted product.
edit on 30-5-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I’m sure they’re involved to a certain extent. The majority of the “Open America Again” protests that right wingers were flocking to over the COVID pandemic were organized and promoted by foreign intelligence agencies.

Look up astroturfing if you’re unfamiliar with this kind of thing.

Which foreign intelligence agencies? I'll look up astroturfing; thanks.

ETA: Woah. Just looked it up. It's so often done and well-known that it now has a name?!
edit on 30-5-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Ayup..

CCP, globalists, technofascists, Agenda 21-ites.. Whatever ya want to call 'em, its a hydra, and we have been at war with it for years and years.

They took the gloves off for The Virus, and are using that momentum to precipitate civil unrest.

Very tricky thing to fight, when they control all of the major sources of social influence.. for decades. From the news to social media platforms to colleges to politicians.

Sounds like "we" lost that war a long time ago given the fact that "they" control everything.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Some British Intel guy found this dossier......

You're pulling my leg?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

So was the British intel guy!

It's always the Russians, though, if in doubt.

(Yes. Was leg pulling).

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

So was the British intel guy!

It's always the Russians, though, if in doubt.

(Yes. Was leg pulling).

LOL!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Have to dig up the interview with Wolf Blitzer from last night.
Guy's name is Marc Morial.
Can't right now.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Trump is calling out Antifa as well now:

'It's ANTIFA and the Radical Left. Don't lay the blame on others!'

Trump's Twitter

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

In the traditional sense, you are correct. Most arent equipped to examine it at all, much less work towards something different.

Folks either desperately want to hold on to the "old normal," or unwittingly work towards the Happytopia "new normal." Im not sure the former is possible, and I certainly am not a fan of the latter.

That said, moving away from centralized structures of dependency and manipulation would change things dramatically overnight. We have all the tools to do this, but that was only possible in the past decade or so.

Make those tools accessible to even the disabled and ignorant (not a "bad word" here), and you gotchyerself something.

Will it happen? Ehhh, I dont know.. But, Im certainly going to do my personal best all the same.

"Never give up, never surrender" and all that. Most have either given up, arent aware of any of it, or gleefully march towards Happytopia. The first, and the last are maybe the trickiest.. those that are completely unaware of the goings-on, however, are probably quite open to many of the avenues of self-sufficiency, autonomy, and self-determination.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Trump is calling out Antifa as well now:

'It's ANTIFA and the Radical Left. Don't lay the blame on others!'

Trump's Twitter

Even if you can identify known antifa people, however, how would that rule out a foreign country contributing or pulling their strings? It's not necessarily an either/or situation, is it? I mean, I can see how it could be both.

I wonder what our intelligence agencies know about this.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Therein lies the rub, eh?

Penetrating the mass hypnosis is playing by the rules. Rules that are designed to decide the winner right from the start.

In my little family unit, Ive got one Cult of the Mask (like.. hardcore), one desperately waiting for the old normal to return, and.. me.

They have all enthusiastically supported getting on solar & wind power, aquaponics, and have even started asking for some parts from the 3d printer. All for very, very different reasons, but hey.. the end result is the same: removing some of the major pressure points that are throwing us headlong into Happytopia.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Ive got one Cult of the Mask

What is that?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe not the far left.

Gov. Tim Walz confirmed he had received reports of hordes of white supremacists who joined in the looting of businesses

Link

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Even if you can identify known antifa people, however, how would that rule out a foreign country contributing or pulling their strings? It's not necessarily an either/or situation, is it? I mean, I can see how it could be both.

I agree it could be more than just Antifa, or just the "radical left." I don't think Trump meant to exclude any guilty parties by not naming and shaming. I'm sure he reserves his right to expand on his list!

I wonder what our intelligence agencies know about this.

Since Trump called out Antifa by name, it's probably safe to assume they have some solid evidence they're really involved. "Radical left" is a pretty big umbrella, and could include both domestic/nationalist groups as well as foreign/international groups.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Theres.. Uh.. A lot of ways to describe it.

Basically, a mix between Howie Mandel, Karen, and the type of person that would consider calling the cops on the neighbors for sitting too close on their back porch.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

In the traditional sense, you are correct. Most arent equipped to examine it at all, much less work towards something different.

Folks either desperately want to hold on to the "old normal," or unwittingly work towards the Happytopia "new normal." Im not sure the former is possible, and I certainly am not a fan of the latter.

That said, moving away from centralized structures of dependency and manipulation would change things dramatically overnight. We have all the tools to do this, but that was only possible in the past decade or so.

Make those tools accessible to even the disabled and ignorant (not a "bad word" here), and you gotchyerself something.

Will it happen? Ehhh, I dont know.. But, Im certainly going to do my personal best all the same.

"Never give up, never surrender" and all that. Most have either given up, arent aware of any of it, or gleefully march towards Happytopia. The first, and the last are maybe the trickiest.. those that are completely unaware of the goings-on, however, are probably quite open to many of the avenues of self-sufficiency, autonomy, and self-determination.

I think a big problem is that a lot of "We"s are content with fighting each other and aren't above labeling each other as the "they".

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
More evidence of coordination

People at the riots in Atlanta who didn't know their way around.

Pallets of bricks dropped off in Dallas and left in pre-arranged locations with people in the crowd directing them to the bricks.

Yelling matches between locals and some protesters: You don't live here! Stop destroying our neighborhood!

A system to the looting and destruction. People clean out the store and then they're followed by a team with an accelerant to start the fire.

Officials remarking on who many protesters weren't local.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Typical right wing fascist response..
Everyone we disagree with is a traitor or a foreign agent.
Tactics copy/pasted from populist scum such as Victor Orban.
Same crap was pushed against Occupy Wall Street a decade ago
North Korea would be a heaven on earth for many of you.
edit on 30-5-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join