It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibility of foreign influence in Chauvin/Floyd riots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The MN governor thinks that domestic terrorists and/or a foreign country are involved in Chauvin/Floyd riots. Whether he thinks they're acting as agent provocateurs or are actively organizing them, I don't know. It makes me wonder, however: if it's a foreign actor, who? I'd be interested in your thoughts.

I wonder if this group (whichever one or both) used racial tension as the most simple, low-hanging fruit to destabilize our country further. (As if the COVID-19 situation hasn't done enough already.) An opportunity presented itself with this death, and they seized it.

"As you saw this expand across the United States, and you start to see whether it be domestic terrorism, whether it be ideological extremists to fan the group, or whether it be international destabilization of how our country works,' he continued".

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I can't find this being mentioned, but I wasn't really sure how to search for it either, so if a dupe, sorry.

edit on 30-5-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

I'll start with the same folks behind Black Lives Matter -- "Team Obama" for want of a better designation.

But there should be no doubt that lots of dubious characters with lots of dubious motives will be exploiting the chaos for their own purposes.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ayup..

CCP, globalists, technofascists, Agenda 21-ites.. Whatever ya want to call 'em, its a hydra, and we have been at war with it for years and years.

They took the gloves off for The Virus, and are using that momentum to precipitate civil unrest.

Very tricky thing to fight, when they control all of the major sources of social influence.. for decades. From the news to social media platforms to colleges to politicians.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Rubbish!

Just rubbish, pack mentality running wild, why are the races mixed in the crowds.

Nothing more than opportunists letting of steam on the back of what was a just cause.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Glad to see someone gets it.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Gee , maybe the Governor should give George Soros a Call , he might be able to Help ...........

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Where is Joseph McCarthy when you need him ?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Rubbish!

Just rubbish, pack mentality running wild, why are the races mixed in the crowds.

Nothing more than opportunists letting of steam on the back of what was a just cause.

This doesn't look organized to you, then, I take it?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
George Soros.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
George Floyd: Minnesota governor destruction is no longer about Floyd and he'll mobilize full National Guard - CNN
www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Former Mayor of New Orleans is blaming the Russians on CNN.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Glad to see someone gets it.

Gets what? - how to act like blind freddy and swallow all their gullible soup.

The war you think your on about only exists in the minds of the weak and gullible.

Unsavoury agendas can be brought forward to the people but only the people can fuel the fire and keep it burning.

Colloquially know as paranoia.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

. The mayor of St. paul said that everyone they arrested last night was from out of state and the local community leaders don't know who they were.
start at 530 mark.

youtu.be...

he should send the bill to soros,dnc, and msm

edit on 28531America/ChicagoSat, 30 May 2020 12:28:39 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: CthruU

Rubbish!

This doesn't look organized to you, then, I take it?

Answered already, no need to go around in circles repeating the obvious.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Damn the Russians are good. We must be dumb as rocks because they keep leading us around by the nose.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's funny how you all think the Left would be behind riots that any rational person could see will just lead to a more militarized police force and potentially give the military more ability to deploy on domestic soil.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I’m sure they’re involved to a certain extent. The majority of the “Open America Again” protests that right wingers were flocking to over the COVID pandemic were organized and promoted by foreign intelligence agencies.

Look up astroturfing if you’re unfamiliar with this kind of thing.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Did he give his logic or any evidence for that? Or what it just a gut hunch?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Antifa, BLM, Black Bloc, Revolution Club, to name a few.
Mostly white out of towners who descend on these communities to exploit them for their own political agenda. They're a mix of revolutionary communists, anarchists, and a few other random far left ideologies.

They help organize local protests, then they infiltrate, then they instigate (in hopes of eliciting a police response), and then they break windows and set sh!t on fire. It's always someone else's neighborhood they're burning down. They want as much conflict as possible. They know that their allies in the media will assist with optics and messaging. They want this to spread to every city. The want to destabilize our nation in order to bring about a "revolution".

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Truth flies in and drops the boom boom. But can these words penetrate the mass hypnosis? Newp. Most would murder to stay asleep, call it "awake" and then jump on here to tell us all about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join