It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blatant racism by Democrats, it can't be denied.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
When I speak of racism, I mean the real kind. Like the stuff that Dr. King spoke about. Wanting people to be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Well, the dems took it one step farther down the old regression highway.

Joe Biden will choose his VP based on race and gender, not quality of character. Sure, they may factor in who is the best black woman of the group, but doesn't that kind of demean the whole process and make the VP choice look like they were chosen due to skin pigmentation and not ability?

Since this seems to be a growing trend, I suspect more diversity boxes will need to be checked. So If you are a black lesbian in a wheelchair, I'd suggest you get into politics now, the 2024 Elections are coming.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I’m pretty sure he only said a lady. Not a person of color.

But good attempt at creating fake crap up dude.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
NO one believes this except the people who already believe it.

The answers are not this easy. Most Americans are NOT Democrats or Republicans. There is racism in America and denying it or attempting to use racism as a political weapon as has been done in the past and is being done here in this post (badly) is not the answer.

Deny ignorance, not reality.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

If I need a surgeon to perform an operation on a loved one, I don't look for the best black, lesbian, stuttering, surgeon to do the operation.

I look for the best surgeon.

*shrugs*

Racists are stupid people, generally. I mean, they aren't very bright if all they can see is skin color. And stupid people do stupid things.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I actually liked King, he was good for the black people of this country. He never promoted rioting and hate...he tried to stop injustice. Yet the blacks protesting today are using him to justify their chaos and destruction. The left touts his words to try to appease the black voters. King was a good man but his words are being twisted to promote hate and chaos.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The blatant racism by Democrats, it can't be denied.

We knew that 8 years ago, and they've since doubled down on stupid.

Race relations.

Cop relations.

Fighting travel bans from known terrorist's states.

And now can't even say CHI-COM 19 started in CHINA.

Democrats are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I've ever seen.

Can't hurt foreigners feelings but damn if you don't support them or their assinine ideology, ' Your a racist' .

edit on 30-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just watch the brown supremacists rioting over Pink Floyd and their supporters.

How many times an hour do think you hear "# white people"?

All democrats.

All racists.

edit on 30-5-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Democrats are still the Party of the organized Plantation 😈

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Why choose a woman? Men and women are equal under the law as are people of colour. Why not select the best candidate for the position. The most intelligent, fair minded, PatriotIc, morally sound Individual that’s dumb enough to take the job.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Or maybe the Dems what their leadership to more broadly reflect their constituents. Joe Biden is there to represent the aging white liberals who cheer on riots so long as they aren't happening in their neighborhoods; And the VP is there to try to represent others in the coalition.

Makes perfect sense really; VPs have historically been picked to shore up a needed states EC points. But recent years have shown states are not as homogeneous as they once where; picking a VP by state is no longer a winning strategy. Picking a VP by constituent group seems to be a much more effective maneuver. Same with Trump picking Pence to shore up the religious right.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I actually liked King, he was good for the black people of this country. He never promoted rioting and hate...he tried to stop injustice. Yet the blacks protesting today are using him to justify their chaos and destruction. The left touts his words to try to appease the black voters. King was a good man but his words are being twisted to promote hate and chaos.

"A riot is the language of the unheard."

-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Why choose a woman? Men and women are equal under the law as are people of colour. Why not select the best candidate for the position. The most intelligent, fair minded, PatriotIc, morally sound Individual that’s dumb enough to take the job.

I maybe should have said this in my original post.
I absolutely despise Biden as much as I do Trump.
And for Biden to be so dumb to say such a thing was really just shooting him self in the foot. He now has to keep that promise and it could or could not lead to the best or worst choice. Always pick the best, not based on gender or race just pick the best.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

All democrats.

All racists.

That is a very stupid and ignorant thing to believe. Most are not racist and yet all new nazi and kkk members glorify Trump. Yet still pretty much most republicans are not racist.
Maybe stop listening and reading fake crap.
Just sayin bruh

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

All democrats.

All racists.

That is a very stupid and ignorant thing to believe. Most are not racist and yet all new nazi and kkk members glorify Trump. Yet still pretty much most republicans are not racist.
Maybe stop listening and reading fake crap.
Just sayin bruh

Why do you deny the truth?

Watch a protest for an hour.

I bet you hear "# white people".

I've never seen a single gathering of white people or Republicans where I've heard "# black people" said repeatedly. Never.

edit on 30-5-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Really man....

Yes I’ve watched maybe a handful of people say f white folk. But I have watched more call for segregation to come back and even call for the eradication of everyone that’s not white.
Do you deny this?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Really man....

Yes I’ve watched maybe a handful of people say f white folk. But I have watched more call for segregation to come back and even call for the eradication of everyone that’s not white.
Do you deny this?

So you are comparing an EXTREMELY SMALL fringe group who even Republicans disavow to the LARGE MAJORITY of all BLM / Antifa / Ctrl-Left who openly hate whites and are accepted by the Democrats with open arms?

Carry on with yo bad self.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So you think they are a small group? Kinda funny man. I guess you are not from the south.
Hey man that’s cool but I will tell you as someone that is that there are a lot.
All these people you see on tv and what not shouting crap are not a dem or a repub because they are to stupid to know the difference.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: rickymouse

"A riot is the language of the unheard."

-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

The news brought videos of this guy being held down to the people, he died because of the action of one cop. It went viral right away, it was heard....not like back in the sixties and seventies at all...no comparison. Back then....I remember the times....we only heard what the people who ran media wanted us to hear. That is not the case anymore. Now King did say that in the beginning, but he also said later that people are hearing them.

Your quote is not being applied right, times are different now. People can get things out on the net, there is no need for riots like that anymore where they destroy things and loot and rob. That is not civilized behavior. We have the right to protest and assemble, we should appreciate those and make sure abusing it, like riots do, does not get that right taken away. We must make sure we stay connected, but stop hate being spewed in the connection too.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

All those dumb fecks have formed a new party.

The party of stupid!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

All those dumb fecks have formed a new party.

The party of stupid!

Anyone who destroys their own neighborhoods or hates another because of skin color belongs to that party.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join