It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weekend Floyd protests are genocidal and designed to kill black communities with COVID 19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The initial protests/rioting/looting after the murder of George Floyd were grass roots, spontaneous reactions to a horrible event which should never have occurred.

However, what the media failed to point out was that we are still in the middle of a pandemic.

We know that COVID 19 disproportionately kills black people.

We know that spreading COVID 19 purposely among the black community means more people will die.

This weekend protests are being planned around the nation against the George Floyd murder.

Outside of Minneapolis where the murder happened the protests are planned and organized by someone. These are not spontaneous, they have been planned and orchestrated with places, dates, times pre-planned and pre-set by organizers.

When the pro-liberty protests were happening around the nation in states with anti-liberty stay at home orders that have no end in sight, we were told that the protests in the middle of a pandemic would spike COVID 19 and cause massive deaths. Then reporters on CNN MSNBC etc quickly reported spikes in COVID 19 cases they said were a direct result of the protests.

The organizers of the George Floyd protests around the nation are certainly aware that black people are in greater danger of COVID 19. They are absolutely aware that protesters will spike the COVID 19 numbers through close contact in massive numbers. They are completely aware that protesters will bring COVID 19 back to a vulnerable community (the black community) who is much more likely to die from COVID 19 than other communities. Yet these organizers are purposely encouraging the black community to show up to the protests in record numbers.

The organizers definitely KNOW that at a time like this, organizing massive groups of black people will cause a massive increase in the death rate of the black community by COVID 19.

Knowingly organizing massive groups within the black community to be in close contact with each other, in the middle of a pandemic that disproportionately kills the black community, makes the organization of the protests a genocidal action.

edit on 5/30/20 by The2Billies because: revised title

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Sounds like a lot of trouble and collateral damage just to kill less than 1% of your target

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Sounds like a lot of trouble and collateral damage just to kill less than 1% of your target

Just going by what CNN MSNBC NYTimes etc. and the elite politicians told the public over and over, about the anti-liberty protests causing massive spikes in COVID 19 and being responsible for massive new death rates. Simply listening to the scientific experts.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I haven't seen anything indicating the virus is more prevalent in black ppl, but assuming that is true, is it your position that they have a genetic predisposition, or that they aren't intelligent enough to mask up, and social distance?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Just going by what CNN MSNBC NYTimes etc. and the elite politicians told the public over and over, about the anti-liberty protests causing massive spikes in COVID 19 and being responsible for massive new death rates. Simply listening to the scientific experts and repeating what they said about protesting a few weeks ago.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Just going by what CNN MSNBC NYTimes etc. and the elite politicians told the public over and over, about the anti-liberty protests causing massive spikes in COVID 19 and being responsible for massive new death rates. Simply listening to the scientific experts.

I honestly don't know if this is a troll post or not.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Well, if those are your sources for information, you have already been brainwashed, and rational conversation would be fruitless, if possible at all.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

What a load of absolute nonsense.

Whats happening here NOW is nothing more than pack mentality.

The initial apparent scenario was - sack him, arrest him and charge him and we go home.

Well - that has now all happened, why now are these people not chalking up a win and going home instead of destroying property.

Because - pack mentality has taken over. Talk about turn a worthy cause into absolute anarchy.

As equally important as knowing when to draw a line and stand it - is knowing when to quit.

And more importantly - when are people gonna learn????????? Its not the black community - its just the community.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Its ignorant agenda pushing.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

I haven't seen anything indicating the virus is more prevalent in black ppl, but assuming that is true, is it your position that they have a genetic predisposition, or that they aren't intelligent enough to mask up, and social distance?

Whoa what a racist comment!!

African-Americans are more likely to die from the disease than white Americans. The data are still piecemeal, with only some states and counties breaking down COVID-19 cases and outcomes by race. But even without nationwide data, the numbers are stark. Where race data are known — for only 3,300 of 13,000 COVID-19 deaths — African-Americans account for 42 percent of the deaths

www.sciencenews.org...
thegrio.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.cdc.gov...

This has nothing to do with intelligence or "masking up", it has to do with disease transmission.
During protests people will not social distance, that much you know.
They did not during the anti-liberty protests, they did not during the Minneapolis Floyd protests, they will not during the upcoming pre-planned and pre-organized protests. Social distancing is not in the nature of a mass protest. It has nothing to do with intelligence.
Your insinuation that it does is racist.

"Masking up" helps to prevent transmission but it does not stop transmission.
www.cbsnews.com...
www.9news.com...

edit on 5/30/20 by The2Billies because: added links

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: trollz

Its ignorant agenda pushing.

So is planning riots using vulnerable communities during a pandemic that disproportionately affects the community that is being encouraged to gather in large numbers.

Isn't encouraging black people in the middle of a pandemic that kills black people more than any other group to gather in large numbers for an agenda driven reason, ignorant agenda pushing?

edit on 5/30/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
"covid is just a new democratic hoax, people don't die, all actors..get ready for Easter Sunday church"

who am I?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I didn't state anything at all, let alone something racist. I asked a question.

In fact, it was the fact that I took the whole OP as racist that led to the comment.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Chi-com 19 is a hoax

What more proof does one need after see paid rioting across the country over the death of a violent felon.

That's right people.

The current posterboy of 'Police Brutality' is a thug that committed GUN VIOLENCE against a woman.
edit on 30-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

In fact, it was the fact that I took the whole OP as racist that led to the comment.

The OP is not racist, it states facts that are backed up by science and by previous reporting on CNN MSNBC NYTimes and what they found and reported on regarding mass protests during the COVID 19 pandemic.

Just because it is discussing the black community does not make it racist. It is discussing how people are using the black community and putting black lives in danger - knowingly putting the entire black community in danger in those communities in danger- is no different than discussing how the stay at home protests brought death and destruction back into the community. Except this particular community is especially vulnerable for some reason to a racist disease COVID 19 which disproportionately kills black people. If just saying this is racist then why did black leaders all over the nation go on TV discussing the racist nature of COVID 19 and how it kills the black community disproportionally?

The exact same thing was said about stay at home protest a few weeks earlier. That they were putting the community in danger and knowingly killing people through disease transmission by protesting.

It was your mind that made it racist. Pointing out that the community is being abused by organizers who know organizing these protests, will directly through disease transmission, cause the deaths of grandmothers/Aunts/Uncles/children in the community, does not make it racist. It is pointing out an issue that organizers are aware of and are encouraging this behavior that kills the black community more than any other community.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Hmmmmm... I've been thinking similar... in that these riots are quite the germfest and will necessarily increase CoVid cases. But I was thinking the end goal was to justify further shutdown orders and the lives lost were simply collateral damage to the organizers.

Whatever their true purpose, the end result is the same. More economic hardship. More people hurting. More lives lost.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The OP is not racist, it states facts that are backed up by science and by previous reporting on CNN MSNBC NYTimes and what they found and reported on regarding mass protests during the COVID 19 pandemic.

Just because it is discussing the black community does not make it racist. It is discussing how people are using the black community and putting black lives in danger - knowingly putting the entire black community in danger in those communities in danger- is no different than discussing how the stay at home protests brought death and destruction back into the community. Except this particular community is especially vulnerable for some reason to a racist disease COVID 19 which disproportionately kills black people. If just saying this is racist then why did black leaders all over the nation go on TV discussing the racist nature of COVID 19 and how it kills the black community disproportionally?

The exact same thing was said about stay at home protest a few weeks earlier. That they were putting the community in danger and knowingly killing people through disease transmission by protesting.

It was your mind that made it racist. Pointing out that the community is being abused by organizers who know organizing these protests, will directly through disease transmission, cause the deaths of grandmothers/Aunts/Uncles/children in the community, does not make it racist. It is pointing out an issue that organizers are aware of and are encouraging this behavior that kills the black community more than any other community.

All that, and you still didn't answer the question. Why are blacks supposed more succeptable?

Until we establish that, we can't have intelligent discourse.

Is your answer "because the NY Times said so"?

Is your answer you have no idea?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

I gave you 4 links in a previous comment, one by the CDC documenting that blacks die at a higher rate of COVID 19. As to why, that you will have to ask a scientist. If that isn't enough for you, do some research yourself. As a matter of fact I highly suggest you do research yourself on the issue, because you will not believe anything I write, that much is clear.

I will repeat 2 of the links here as a jumping off point for YOUR research.
www.sciencenews.org...
www.cdc.gov...
Next: just to help you : search for "more blacks dying of virus or dying of COVID 19"

You don't seem to want an intelligent discourse or you would have read and referenced those earlier links I provided. So since you won't pay attention to what I write and continue to ask repetitive questions. Our discourse has sunk to the lowest level and must now end.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The problem with those links is that they don't answer the question as to why.

Either it is genetic, or the ppl in the predominantly minority areas did not follow the guidelines to avoid the spread of the virus. Blacks do have a proven higher rate of
things such as diabetes, and high blood pressure, but those conditions are usually attributed to unhealthy diet.

Sickle Cell, on the other hand, is related to a genetic condition.

Don't get upset because I'm trying to get to the actual reason. The answer is you don't know the reason. It wasn't my OP. To make absurd assertions like those in the OP, don't you think the actual reason blacks may be more succeptable might be important?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There might be a problem with that idea since it looks like as many White people as Black are out protesting. Somehow I doubt this would result in disproportionate deaths from covid19 for any particular race.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join