It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw god

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
For a moment, and with great clarity, except not with my eyes, but in my mind's eye, I think just saw god!

Be very careful.

John 1:18 No man has seen God at any time

One day every eye will see Him, but not yet.

Well, fair enough, up to the time John wrote that, maybe it was true. If so, Indigo child seeing God doesn't contradict those words at all. One day every eye will see Him, but not yet, does not discount some people seeing God before that day, it just says that up until then no one had. So, I see no conflict there.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

Well, fair enough, up to the time John wrote that, maybe it was true. If so, Indigo child seeing God doesn't contradict those words at all. One day every eye will see Him, but not yet, does not discount some people seeing God before that day, it just says that up until then no one had. So, I see no conflict there.

This is my reasoning. I don't believe anyone has seen God in His complete fullness. A preincarnate Jesus had dealings with men on earth several times, and of course, Jesus who is God, incarnated and came to earth. It is my belief that noone(possibly John when taken to heaven to see things may have, but I lean away from that also) has seen God in His complete and awesome glory. That's who will will see and live with someday.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I asked him if this was his permenant form and he then told me, this form is for me.
Indigo Child

This, to me, shows that God revealed himself in a form that could be comprehended, so I do not feel you must necessarily be wrong dbrandt. It is likely that this form was only a fraction of his full and awesome glory.
I have communicated with two others who have related seeing, and speaking with God. For both, it was a profound, life altering experience.
btw, I haven't seen God myself, or even heard so much as a peep from him directly. With me it seems he prefers to send me little hints and clues, if that is what they are.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobDylan
I just saw God...he was a Giant Orange with 4 legs and a beak....

Who would have thought it....

Most ignorant and idiotic excuse of a post I've seen in a while, thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Most ignorant and idiotic excuse of a post I've seen in a while, thanks.

You just don't get it do you.

Why is that image of God any better or worse then anyone elses image?

Do you know what God looks like the Bandit and if so, can you please draw us all a picture.

Don't mock people for the sake of mocking, if you can't see the reason or logic in my posts then I assure you...your the one with the problem, not I.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

For a moment, and with great clarity, except not with my eyes, but in my mind's eye, I think just saw god! He just appeared to me suddenly in meditation and and remained with me for the rest of my meditation.
[edit on 13-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

Indigo Child,

Do you believe there are entities/spirits etc. that are evil? I'm not saying this was what you saw I'm just asking if you feel that there are being who exist and are the exact opposite of God?

spelling edit

[edit on 4-4-2005 by dbrandt]

[edit on 4-4-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I saw God once. I was playing Black Sabbath on 78 speed on my turntable while tripping on acid. He told me I would have ever lasting life. So, I have that going for me.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
That is more believable than the concocted fabrication that was posted sarcastically by another member. I bet my life he was not serious, though he implies that he was in a later post. I cannot tell if you are serious or not, but I would accept that you are, going by the tone of your post.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I saw god and he said i was the only one who could see him...and god would not lie beacuse well, he is god....therefore this entire post is just a fabrication....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What a spectacular account, Indigo! I'm just getting the feel for the type of people that are on this site... there seems to be a good mix of spiritualists and aspiritualists--some of whom seem to feel that their purpose is to mock anyone who has a moving spiritual experience...

It is often only when those who look down upon spiritual belief actually have an undeniable experience of their own that they will see clearly the insensitive, apathetic, and un-empathetic nature of their past attitudes.

If you don't believe in spirituality, that's fine, but why go out of your way to rain on someone else's parade? You are being a bully, taking out your own aggressions on the undeserving for self-indulgent, narcissistic, and self-absorbed reasons. Attacking religion is one thing, but attacking spirituality serves no purpose other than to how little you respect your fellow man. Spirituality has never and will never pose a threat or be the cause of negative actions in this world because of its very nature: it is not of this world, nor does it manifest itself in anyway to suggest otherwise.

While this all is generally understood by many, it really serves no actual purpose for the audience to which it is directed because of the tightly cemented confidence of their own convictions, not to mention their total lack of open-mindedness (or should I say abundance of ignorance?).

Bob, to try and defend your comment of the 4-beaked Orange god as an innocent and positive contribution to this thread is really in poor taste and quite transparent.

Thank you for sharing, Indigo, really. Your experience serves as great inspiration for those who are aware.

Green

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I thought i had seen an angel once but it turned out to be a bunch of fireflies....imagine my complete dissappointment and shame...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

For a moment, and with great clarity, except not with my eyes, but in my mind's eye, I think just saw god! He just appeared to me suddenly in meditation and and remained with me for the rest of my meditation.

You think? I'm sorry but if you did, in fact, see God, wouldn't you know it beyond a shadow of a doubt?

[edit on 25-4-2005 by TenaciousGuy]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't know if they still are, but I just realized that people are looking for Indigo_Child and he/she is the one who started this thread. So has Indigo_Child surfaced or are people still waiting to hear from them?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hi! id just like to give a shout out real quick to Uforia, you crack me up. your fire fly comment was great LOL! on to the topic at hand. I agree with dbrant...and to support her opinon i will say that in the Bible it says that if any man were to see God the father in his true form here on earth..he would instantly die. Dangit i cant recall the exact verse...dbrant help me out with this one..im sure you know it. Thats why someone said the comment earlier of "why arent you dead yet?" Anyway...Why God would reveal himself with a Golden snake and all that junk to me is kinda pointless. And also if i saw God and lived...i would be doing something way better with my life than sitting in front of the computer surfing the web. I mean thats an experience i would imagine that would change EVERY aspect of your life...if you lived that is

Kind regards,
Digital Grl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Bless you greenwall, what a wonderful supportive post. It lifted my spirits.
I sometimes let these malicious 'jokers' get me down. But then I remember that no matter how ignorant, hateful, purposely hurtful, and mean their 'humour' is. Even if it is directed at me, it is their own ego and vanity that is the source. It has naught to do with me.
Thank goodness there are comedians that don't rely on causing others pain to get their jollies............
ha ha ha

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TenaciousGuy

You think? I'm sorry but if you did, in fact, see God, wouldn't you know it beyond a shadow of a doubt?

[edit on 25-4-2005 by TenaciousGuy]

just cuz your ego is that big doesn't make mine or his. you are very sure of yourself aren't you?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Indigo child,
I'm so happy you have had such a wonderful and exhilerating experience! Every word you post seems to inspire me to strive further along my path to God as well. I cannnot wait to have such an experience myself. Thankyou so much for posting your experience, i for one appreciate it greatly!! I find that the best word in English to describe god would simply be "El" or the "Light".
I wish i could find more time myself to meditate in order to one day be granted such an experience with the light. This school is really killin me tho...
The other day i even caught my christian history teacher teaching something that wasnt in the history book! He said that the empress Wu, a devout Buddhist told everyone she said" you'd better be Buddhist or youd better be dead!"(not that she said it literally in those words) I was like.....ummmm sir i dont see that in here? He never gave a good explanatin for saying that. But oh well....
Good luck and best wishes to you!!! Perhaps one day you and I can meet! Or perhaps when i perfect my astral projection i can meet you on the other planes!

IIII KNEEEEW ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!! I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!!!
God was an orange all along!!!! Best post ever!!! LOL!

Best wishes,
Dani

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Uforia_
I thought i had seen an angel once but it turned out to be a bunch of fireflies....imagine my complete dissappointment and shame...

I'm really sorry I didn't see the pure nonsense you're writing here before Uforia. I have a better forum here for you to post in.

link

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join