It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw god

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is actually the first time I've reviewed this thread in this day. I think you do have a point Worldwatcher, that people's idiotic comments can affect you. However, when idiots make idiotic comments, it's only a state of being.

I had an experience, I thought it was lovely and I wanted to share it with people in the relavant forums on spirituality and paranormal. I am sure there are people who did enjoy reading about this, such as yourself and others who have posted with interest and curiosity. So, if one person gained something, whatever was from my experience, then it was completely worth it.

I am sorry to those who felt you had to attack me. I shared a message of postivity with you, those attacks were your own. It's unfortunate that there are people like you in this world, but at the same time a mixed blessing, because without you, it would be difficult to appreciate the good people.

What if I am deluded? What if this is all a fabrication? How does it undermine you? How does it affect you? Why does it drive you to attack? The answer to this question lies within you and will give you insight on just what you are lacking in life.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Alec Eiffel

The experience sounded very happy. Who am I to take away such happy delusional visions? Have fun with that, as long as you believe it and it makes you better I guess it doesnt matter if its real or not.

Well at least it is a step-up from your last comment. So, if you are getting better, what does it matter if it's intended to mock or not.

How do you know they are "delusional"

Skippy J,

And how do you differ between what is really there and what isn't?

One just has to admire the powers of self-persuasion that such "enlightened" people like Indigo Child enjoy. At some point in my 30s, I unfortunately lost the ability to delude myself in such a way. I kinda miss it. Sometimes ignorance is the easier path and much more fun for the ego. Strangely enough, the ability to believe your own BS is actually an asset in today's societies. So enjoy it as long as you can, child.

I think people who are really enlightened don't need to announce it.

How do you know you have the lost the ability to delude yourself?

So you think I am enlightened? Because I didn't say that. I thought you said you lost the ability to delude yourself?

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
"Way to go for reaching another level of attainment".Indigo child I am glad that you put out your meditation interactions.This one kind of reminds me of the one I had with the people of light.And it concluded with an out of body experience that was blissfull.Tears of such joy, light and love .Words alone couldn't describe it."The feeling was overwhelming"."To erase doubt all we have to do is open ourselves up to new experiences and possibilities"."Those who knock loud enough will be heard".

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Isn't that sort of the point of "Life", that and to be "Happy". She recieved hers in meditation on "purpose", I recieved mine on "accident" watching a BSB video, at least I don't worship them b4 the almighty and ALWAYS TRY to REPENT at night, if not in the morning. I was 12 when the whole thing took place, and it was cool and it scared me, but I don't think one should ever recieve $ for that sorta stuff. Plus, I'm only 19 now, and I have TONS to LEARN!!!! Well, Good Luck and Way To Go!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I just saw God...he was a Giant Orange with 4 legs and a beak....

Who would have thought it....

JAK

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobDylan
I just saw God...he was a Giant Orange with 4 legs and a beak....

Who would have thought it....

Well done, great contribution to ATS and one I'm sure everyone will see the true value of. May I take this time to personally thank you for making such posts as are surely to enhance the reputation of ATS to all who stumble across it.

Up to your usual outstanding standards, nothing less than has become expected.

Jack

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

TextI just saw God...he was a Giant Orange with 4 legs and a beak....

hey....i just saw bob dylan.......keep the junk to BTS like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Mmm...a rather Mocking tone Jak

But of Course no-one knows what God looks like so whose to say he isn't a Giant Orange...is that any sillier or less possible then any other imagined image of God?

I think not....and anyway...I have faith and believe what I saw was God...and as we have demonstrated time and time again...Faith is Blind...and I shall now live content in my ignorance along with my fellow Christian Brothers and Sisters happy to worship the Great Satsuma in the sky.

JAK

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
A mocking tone Bob?

I assure you that you are mistaken.

JAck

[edit on 3/4/05 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ah...nothing gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside like stumping you Jak...it's whats lifes all about.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
To quote 'Solsbury Hill' by Peter Gabriel.
To keep in silence I resigned.
they would think I was a nut.
Turning water into wine.
Open doors would soon be shut.

I always start from a position of trust, so I believe unless I have reason not to. This is mainly due to my having experienced things that elicit the same rolling eyes, mocking, derision. To most folk, there are only two possibilities for our experiences, either we are liars, or we are delusional.
Since I know I am neither, I conclude that is likely the case with others.
You must have known you would be mocked for posting this, yet you did anyway. do these critics think we get our jollies from being mocked? I sure don't.

JAK

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Stumping?

You appear to be very confused Bob.

Here, allow me to help:Jack

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Are Wordplay....the last defence of a confused man

JAK

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Are Wordplay....the last defence of a confused man

Oh the irony.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
*A nasty old Moderator had to edit my childish post because I can’t discuss issues without flaming*

[edit on 3-4-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Bless you Jak...for you know not what you do (or say for that matter)

Here's a helpful suggestion............. quit now

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
As the Carpenters said Uk Wizard...I've only just begun

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

As the Carpenters said Uk Wizard...I've only just begun

And as UK Wizard said....oh well

JAK

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Bob, look.

I'm just going to leave you with this to think upon.

Abraham Lincoln
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

We all post in haste, sometimes out of anger I know I have and that I have regretted it.

The quote is sincerely offered without any malice whatsoever and I hope you realise that.

Jack

[edit on 3/4/05 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
For a moment, and with great clarity, except not with my eyes, but in my mind's eye, I think just saw god!

Be very careful.

John 1:18 No man has seen God at any time

One day every eye will see Him, but not yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join