It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw god

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
For a moment, and with great clarity, except not with my eyes, but in my mind's eye, I think just saw god! He just appeared to me suddenly in meditation and and remained with me for the rest of my meditation.

I can't describe how powerful, beautiful, amazing and radiant he was. I was and am truly awe-struck. I wish I was a poet, because words alone cannot describe just how beautiful he was. I need a much more beautiful language to descibe god!

God appeared to me as this very tall being, majestic, powerful, standing firm, legs completely together and hands folded across his chest. He was adorned in gold and wearing a tall and radiant golden hat like an Egyptian god. Spiraling around him was a serpent, except it was silver and gold metallic. It is difficult to describe this colour.

When I asked what the serpent symbolised. He told me it was the spiral of space, time and soul.

His skin was tanned. He had In the middle of his palms there was a star-like light and it was shining. His eyes were narrow and wide, all seeing, all knowing. There was such supreme intelligence in those eyes, it is difficult to put into words just how intelligent they were. His nose was completely straight. In fact he looked perfect. He was perfection, that I could have never conceived before.

Behind him this very beautiful golden red white light was bursting with absolute brilliance, like millions of suns and all around him was an ocean of blissful golden red white light, rays going out in every direction. Nirvana!

Oh, it was divine splendour. For a moment I had seen brilliance and perfection.

At one point he blessed me and he now had four hands, the two new arms that had emerged came out palms up shining with light. He then said he was Brahma.

He then said the following:

Tat Tvam Asi, Eka Brahman, Shivo hum. I all Vishu, Shiva and Brahman.

I asked him if this was his permenant form and he then told me, this form is for me. Otherwise he is formless and the same golden white light that that was everywhere I could look. I then saw myself sitting there in the lotus position before him. I was pure white energy and I could see all my Chakras shining bright and in order going up my spine. Then I turned into pure red energy - orange - yellow - green - blue - Indigo - Violet and then white. Then something amazing happened, I then turned into the same golden red white light as my surroundings and merged into it.

God then told me I was in Satya Loka, the soul world. This vast expanse of beautiful golden red white light was formed of infinite souls all merged into it. Then god told me, that while we are all one with them, each a part of him, each part of him is also alive and has it's own identity. In fact then I saw how Brahma was himself a soul like me and how he had reached salvation and become a deity being.

This was the most powerful and beautiful experience I have had. I just wish one day I see God as vividly and as real as I can see the physical world.

Please refer to my channeling topic to see a transcript of my conversation with god.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Sounds like a pretty gay experience to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Not a very nice thing to say...awful!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are one lucky girl.....that sounds so magical....wow!.

JAK

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel

Well done Alec for the correct use of that word:

gay Audio pronunciation of "gay" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g)
    adj. gay·er, gay·est

1) Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry

2) Bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer.
If I could vote you way above Alec, I would.

Jack

[edit on 14/3/05 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yes, definitely very gay experience! However, I undertand what you were trying to say, but did you miss the part that he/she was formless and had no gender. He/she was just a beautiful red golden white light.

I know you are an atheist and a ex-Christian, but does that really give you the right to make comments like this. Why try to knock such a beautiful divine, lovely experience that is so empowering. How does someone else's happiness undermine yours? You have a lot to learn my friend and a lot to work on.

No more comments regarding you.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Was that necessary?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shai_lene
Not a very nice thing to say...awful!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are one lucky girl.....that sounds so magical....wow!.

I'm male

Thanks for your comments though. Yet, is was very magical. The red golden white light was brilliant and how it burst behind the divine being that stood before me, really it left me stunned. It was so beautiful, so radiant, you could feel the rays entering your body and it was such a warm and powerful feeling. You immediately knew you were standing in the presence of the supreme intelligence itself!

It was completely still, not even a single sound, and all around there this brilliant red golden white light. It was like an ocean, except completely still. This was truly purity and perfection. I think it was the Nirvana of the Buddhist, the place of complete stillness and bliss.

I wish everyone could experience this. No matter what you've read about heaven, it will never match the experience of it. There I was immersed in the ocean of infinite souls in god's abode.

I have always been told that a very powerful divine being stood behind me. Today, I experienced him. I saw the holy trinity, the father, the son and the holy spirit and trinity of the creator, preserver and dissolver.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

Was that necessary?

Sure it was, just because you only know gay as a homosexual, its not the real meaning as another member pointed out.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Sure it was, just because you only know gay as a homosexual, its not the real meaning as another member pointed out.

LOL... i know do actually what gay originally means, but i doubt eiffel meant happy

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I think just saw god! He just appeared to me suddenly in meditation and and remained with me for the rest of my meditation.

Perhaps this is a loaded question for which I really don't want to hear the answer, BUT how could you tell it was male?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

I think just saw god! He just appeared to me suddenly in meditation and and remained with me for the rest of my meditation.

Perhaps this is a loaded question for which I really don't want to hear the answer, BUT how could you tell it was male?

In the same way I can tell a male from a female in regular life. This deity being presented itself as male to me. However, he was really just part of the red golden white light, like all souls were. It was the soul world. This is the form in which god wanted to present himself to me. Otherwise, he was just pure energy.

It is just our bias to refer to god as male and I often refer to god as male. So that is the form I saw. Otherwise spiritual beings are androgenous and formless.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
shouldnt you be dead now?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
shouldnt you be dead now?

You don't have to die to see god

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The experience sounded very happy. Who am I to take away such happy delusional visions? Have fun with that, as long as you believe it and it makes you better I guess it doesnt matter if its real or not.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I am glad that you had the wonderful experience- Maybe one day I will reach the same level of enlightment you obviously have reached. I have been meditating the last few months, and I learn each day. Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
Maybe one day I will reach the same level of enlightment you obviously have reached.

* Babloyi passes around the blunt

Sorry, just kidding, really.
That is a very interesting experience Indigo. Don't think something like that could ever happen to me though. I can't encompass a "visualisation" of God. My mind blanks out if I even try.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I think just saw god!

No you didnt.

If you look hard enough, you will see anything you want to. Heck, some dope just paid $2000 for half a cheese sandwich because they think they see Jesus in it.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
I am glad that you had the wonderful experience- Maybe one day I will reach the same level of enlightment you obviously have reached. I have been meditating the last few months, and I learn each day. Thanks for sharing with us.

It can take time. Not always, but often it can. I've been studying meditation for near 6 years, and I have yet to have an experience as enlightening as the one described here - I've come close, but no cigar yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
One just has to admire the powers of self-persuasion that such "enlightened" people like Indigo Child enjoy. At some point in my 30s, I unfortunately lost the ability to delude myself in such a way. I kinda miss it. Sometimes ignorance is the easier path and much more fun for the ego. Strangely enough, the ability to believe your own BS is actually an asset in today's societies. So enjoy it as long as you can, child.

I think people who are really enlightened don't need to announce it.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Indigo_Child, I have found that it is best not to share your interpretations of meditative experiences with people in general. It really hampers your development and growth to the next level. You can have a tough skin and of course not let the idiotic comments bother you, but simply sharing what most are not ready or even capable to pathom allows doubt and negativity to subtly affect your consciousness. I find it best to only share these things with like minded individuals on a personal basis. I've had a similiarly profound experience, but I have not met GOD yet, only his messengers and servants.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join